[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - I should just charge it...

I should just charge it...

Clothes

Re: I should just charge it...

Postby qalandar » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 am

my friend kindly allowed me to try on his YYPH AW14 camo. Fabric is really really soft, and despite its cropped nature still has some drape. It's of course at least a size too small for me, and if I actually wore this out today I'd freeze. Zippers are insane! Got it at a steal price, but that's obviously relative since the US retail was ~ $2700 or so...

qalandar

Postby mike868y » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:40 pm

ahhhassasfna;ij oewewi

wtb: xs EG navy tropical wool andover, grey wool hartford jacket, wool glen check andover, brown cord andover, b2b in brown/navy twill plaid, sz8.5 yuteken peanut suede/crepe sole loafers, size 27/28 unis gio skinny
mike868y

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:40 pm

this is the best thread idea. here's a comme des garçons jacket i tried on a year ago at the barneys in SF. it's not super evident in this picture but there were large slashes and cutouts where my tee underneath peeked through. i loved it, but we weren't meant to be…

i'm working in NYC this summer so i'm sure i'll return to this thread many times~

(edit) i've never been (i visited the muji when i was interviewing in NYC but that was it)—will definitely visit once i'm there! here's to hoping i can find reasonable rent (lol)

schiaparelli

Postby tomsfood » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 pm

graig spleen x champion sweatsuit

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby quitter » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:58 am

rebuild by needles jeans that are a sz36 and i'm a 30 but i was very close to buying them but i flipped a coin and the coin said no

also rebuild by needles but the jacket looks a little TOO "i'm homeless"-y

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby tomsfood » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:04 pm

tom goes to new york and tries on clothes he can't afford and probably wouldn't even buy if he couldn't part two

gosha (actually i'd probably buy these sweats)

heckawheel this one was for you

cool wm pertex jacket in a consignment store

acronym jacket secondhand, feeling mad tactical

OG lang bubblegum pink sweatshirt, this one heavily tempting but had a few small holes and they were asking a lot

and the holy grail....

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby station » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Met up with in Boston briefly! This philip lim poncho thing was so awesome in store! Really considering it... can't decide. The oversizedness was great and it was seriously channeling some 90s futuristic cloth blob style which I'm currently very fond of. Help care-tags; you're my only hope! (cop now, sale, or no-go?)

station

Postby thepinecone » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Went to New York over the long weekend, DSM and the Rick Store were fun, the UC lambskin suede pants are incredible, as are rick combats.

thepinecone

Postby AmericanPie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Tried on a couple Geller pieces at Maas & Stacks/Acrimony today.

I may go back and buy this zip blazer.

Bonus:

AmericanPie

Postby AmericanPie » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:30 am

They were in stock at MAC. The guy there told me they'd bought four, and already sold 3.

AmericanPie

Postby ramseames » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:59 am

This season's voronois

cut seems like it might be even better. inseam length has been sorted out at least, they're actually 35" now as claimed.

shame no sand/tan/khaki/light brown/very off white though

ramseames

Postby deadkitty » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:33 am

this cottweiler tracksuit.... uuugh

deadkitty

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:56 pm

post the pic of me wearing the acr bag
(love)

BIGBEE

Postby tomsfood » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 pm

just like the brian of caretags meetups past but with less stability

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:09 pm

YES
we have a pic of the old guy too

That old guy in the background was bragging about his acr collection to impoverished college kids
living legend

"I have 10 jackets and a bag"

BIGBEE

Postby mittens » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:40 pm

mittens

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:24 pm

$8000 LV python skin bomber

wish i had taken more detail pics, shit was insane

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:36 pm

yeah, i probably wouldn't have tried it on if the SA wasn't really nice and weirdly enthusiastic about it. felt like i nearly tore the lining putting it on, almost had a heart attack

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby parastexis » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:12 pm

A Kind of Guise pink suede jacket.

I think I found the only piece left on the market. It's perfect and some how works with my flesh tone. Shout outs to

parastexis

Postby stappard_ » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:13 pm

playing with EG in liberty

open all hours

long shirts, fun but somewhat impractical

stappard_

Postby bels » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:16 pm

One of my top five favourite things about Care-tags dot org is stappard's selfie snarl

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pirxthepilot » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 am

what did you make of the shop coat in the first picture? i like the look of ultra-lightweight summer coats but then feel self-conscious wearing one in the heat. also provides no benefit at all on chilly british summer evenings. is this what a FAKE CONCEPT is? still want it though

can you expand on that, i need enablement

pirxthepilot

Postby stappard_ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:23 am

Really liked the shop coat but for £300 (even including 20% off they were doing this weekend) it was a stretch, its not exactly a complex bit of kit and its hard to see where that moneys going.

Price aside for a summer top layer its pretty ideal, in that I imagine it would make pretty much no difference in temperature being all linen while making you look like an old fashioned watchmaker or something (who else would need a linen shop coat? haberdashers, perhaps) which ticks both points on my two point summer top layer checklist.

Basically I really want it and will end up justifying it to myself somehow

stappard_

Postby bels » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:25 am

@perks lightweight layers are super real, I would claim they do keep you warmer than nothing (maybe in collaboration with a scarf), plus they allow you to stunt during higher temperatures that reduce lesser men to tshirts.

I have far more unlined lightweight outer layers than anything else.

I already have a summer scarf. Wicked practical. Don't even joke.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 am

Lightweight outer layers are the be-all and end-all of summertime clothing fun

Syeknom

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Tried some Sasquatchfabrix at Opening Ceremony. This is a medium and was hard to zip up, but roomy in arms. Super cool material and print though.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby Cowboy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Merge Hits Dallas Chapter 1 (the only chapter)

Rick

CDG and Junya

My one and only love Thom

Juun J+Moschino+other random pics

Had fun. They had KVA (they aren't getting anymore, shutdown confirmed),more DRKSHDW, Vivienne Westwood, CDG Play, HBA, Sand, Knomadik, some JP denim, and more brands I'm forgetting it was a lot

Cowboy

Postby Cowboy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 pm

just a place called Traffic LA. There's this little menswear Hub on that street, had a DSQUARED2 Pop-up, Neiman, and a new place called Forty Five or something opening

This place has a huge stock of brands and stuff. Other place will have Dries and Maison and Balmain etc etc that this one is missing

Cowboy

Postby ynnrz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:47 am

was at someday store in melbourne with who was talking to the sa who then got this vis type-II from the back and basically stuffed it into my hands

you cant really see it in the lighting but there is some extremely nice realistic distressing all over the jacket

was too dazed by the sticker shock (1190!) to fully appreciate or even note the size of it at the time, but the whole idea of it is appeal more and more to me especially now that im on the hunt for a new denim trucker since the kapital century denim one I had has moved on

ynnrz

Postby schiaparelli » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:50 pm

Went to DSM NYC and tried on a Craig Green workwear jacket. Fell in love. They were sold out of my size. (I would've charged it.)

schiaparelli

PreviousNext

Return to Tags