[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - T-Shirt Design Poll

T-Shirt Design Poll

Clothes

10%
34%
11%
2%
17%
3%
16%
7%

Total votes : 186

T-Shirt Design Poll

Postby rjbman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Re: T-Shirt Design Poll

Postby oucho » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 am

I voted for 7, 5 and 2

also seeing as I run my own t-shirt brand I can help out with getting care tags made, supplying tees, getting it printed

but I'm based in england so dunno if that is practical

oucho

Postby rjbman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:59 pm

The winner!

Does anyone have strong opinions about the base for the tees?

how do you print your shirts? what's the wholesale cost? (you're in Europe? shipping to US would be great to know also).

rjbman

Postby oucho » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 am

helloooo

If 30 or more people are going to buy a t-shirt we should screenprint it, otherwise we should DTG print it as it will be cheaper, DTG prints CAN fade depending on what t-shirt you print it on to, they also have to be washed inside out on cold wash

I think it would be neat to print onto packed Uniqlo tees, they're nice tees, most of us will have an idea of the fit and they hold the DTG ink REALLY well

so it would work out something like this: Uniqlo tee (£4.90) + print (£4.50) + shipping (UK £2.80) (EU £3.70) (US £4.50) so it could be up to £13.90 for Americans, if we order enough there may be a small discount on the printing, or if we have over 30 we could screenprint but that seems unlikely, we could also use a cheaper base t-shirt, Continental do some really nice ones but they normally have quite a tight fit

THOUGHTS?

oucho

Postby rjbman » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:07 am

I would rather a nicer base than Uniqlo personally. And would rather screenprint even if it costs a bit more.

rjbman

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:51 pm

maybe biased bc I'm a skinny fuck but aa?

harmsalmon

Postby nick » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Def not AA - if you're not skinny, TTS fits too small, one size up doesn't match at the shoulders right.
I'm a fan of the brands bands print their shirts on. Tultex, GIldan, etc. Uniqlo would be okay if it was the "Premium cotton" shirts, the dry packs can definitely have an unflattering billow unless that's been changed.

I think most c-t'ers will be willing to spend an extra $5-$10 for the 'right' shirt - so definitely screenprinting.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby sick boy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 pm

These could work as a base, I find they fit a little smaller than gilidan, and are slightly thinner, but they hold up better after wear and washing, and they're made in canada so they may as well be cyc.

sick boy

Postby thatbiglake » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:40 pm

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Yo Continental is awesome stuff. Should point out, I own two of their tees (same model) that's bamboo viscose and organic cotton. THEY SHRINK A LOT. Size up if we go that route, I think. Maybe their pure cotton tees are better.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby oucho » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:44 am

Ok so it costs £20 to have a screen made and for an order of 10 £6.50 to print the design per tee, with my company anyway. As for the blank tee I don't really know then? I guess everyone could send their own tee to be printed and I could label each one with a sticker so as not to get confused, I wouldn't want to do that for a large number of people though and everyone would have to be organised about sending their stuff

oucho

Postby Stingray Sam » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:48 am

all theses other tee's look nice but wouldn't it just be much easier on oucho and more likely to happen if we just used uniqlo shirts?

Stingray Sam

Postby silvaeri » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:54 am

Alright guys, I've mentioned this to rjbman already. But I'll have access to my screen printing studio again this fall semester and am willing to screen print these t-shirts for us at no cost other than materials (ie the t-shirt) and shipping (and maybe a more specific ink if I don't have it already in the studio as I can't remember exactly what inks we stock). I feel this way we get a cool hand printed tee (maybe I could include a batch/shirt number on the inside or something) and don't have to pay a company to print them for us.

Just throwing this out there.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby oucho » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:13 pm

sounds like the best option tbh

oucho

Postby inherently » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:22 pm

bump - is this still happening?

inherently

Postby rjbman » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:50 pm

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Also when sending Paypal if you could mention your username that would help me out a lot!

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Just a reminder, deadline for ordering is one week away! Get your care-tees while you still can!

rjbman

Postby Ques » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:54 pm

does anyone know how the uniqlo tees fit; never tried one on before

Ques

Postby nick » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Comfortably. Take regular size. If between sizes go down for a trimmer look.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby vgtbls » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:15 pm

I sized up, it's what raf would want

vgtbls

Postby rjbman » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:20 pm

One final bump on this! Need to have orders in by midnight tonight, including payments, if you want a care-tee!

rjbman

Postby yourdad » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:07 am

Any idea when the shirts will be ready to ship?

yourdad

Postby rjbman » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Not sure. has most of the shirts but they've been out of Larges for the mens' shirts for the past couple weeks. I keep checking but they're not refreshing stock so far.

rjbman

Postby silvaeri » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:45 pm

I hope to have the first round out by December 13th (everything but larges) and hopefully the larges will have come in by then as well. My studio got a little backed up with projects right now and now I'm heading out of town for the holiday but I should be able to print them quick and get them shipped.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby silvaeri » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Alright guys! Shirts are printed and ready to be shipped! WOOP!

Some of you have contacted me about changing your shipping address due to being home from school, and I'm totally willing to do that.

IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE THEIR SHIPPING ADDRESS CHANGED SEND ME A PM WITH THE NEW ADDRESS BY DEC 21st! Otherwise they're going to the address you gave me originally.

Thanks!

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby RycePooding » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:18 pm

dammmmmn totally missed this. are there any extras???

RycePooding

Postby silvaeri » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 pm

ATTN :

Due to a Uniqlo shipping mix up we now have a SUPER RARE LIMITED EDITION Dark Navy w/ white c-t Shirt instead of one of the smalls that you guys ordered. Would any of you like this limited edition tee instead of a standard white with black ink printed tee? Also this is a V-neck instead of a crew. Be unique! Stand out from the rest!

V RARE GET IT NOW

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:28 pm

any updates on when the first round will be shipped out?

harmsalmon

Postby silvaeri » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Most of the shirts have been shipped. I still need to get the international ones and a few domestics that didn't make it into my bag on the last post office run shipped out tomorrow

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Next

Return to Tags