[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - check out my damn nudies

check out my damn nudies

Clothes

Re: jean classique business

Postby JewTurk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 am

I don't know how to approach this hole.

I was going to patch/darn it right away but I kind of just let it fly to see if I'd like the look and now I'm indifferent.

Bought a pair of Ace Cashes to fill the void of non-holey black denim but didn't like the stretch, just going to get another pair of black raws with a looser cut most likely.

JewTurk

Postby RomanEmpire » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:53 am

You don't need any more jeans

RomanEmpire

Postby ramseames » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:22 pm

ramseames

Postby deadkitty » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:08 pm

deadkitty

Postby silvaeri » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:29 am

I can't fit into my Rogue Territories anymore, and my PBJs still need to have their crotch repaired. So for jeans I've been wearing a $10 pair of levi's that fit absolutely perfectly at the moment.

Anyone interested in a pair of 3-5 months of wear Rogue Territory SKs? Don't think I can sell them but would rather they're owned by someone who can actually wear them.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Re: check out my damn nudies

Postby silvaeri » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:29 am

, , - I believe they're tagged a 31 or 32. I can take more accurate measurements when I'm not at work.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:26 am

i bought 21oz jeans

i'm an idiot

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby smiles » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:49 am

I tried on a pair of red clouds the other day that were 17oz and I couldn't even button all the buttons/ broke out into a massive sweat.

tender jeans are like 17oz and I want a pair of those.

21oz though... and to think there are 32oz ones, fairly skinny fit as well. must be torture.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby MickePB » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 pm

I was told to post my jawnz here so 'ere we go I guess.

I own a pair of non selvedge NN.07 raws. I've had them for almost a month and a half but I don't have any progress pics thus far because I'm saving them for later. Here's a few old ones at least.

MickePB

Postby sknss » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:51 am

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby mc-lunar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:10 am

I've actually been looking at a pair of the light blue stretch PNS. seems like it'd be the perfect dad jean for me (except it isn't really a dad jean coz of the taper) but i can't make ervell or SLP lightwash fit over my thunder thighs. I hope some make it to sales

mc-lunar

Postby ramseames » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 pm

http://shop.tateandyoko.com/products/na ... er-stretch

anyone tried on this cut?

seems weird that they'd only go for a 33.5" inseam across the board but I guess you'd wear them low and the extra rise would help a bit

ramseames

Postby mike868y » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:06 pm

i still have such a softspot for raws.

anyone else wearing big johns? seriously underrated imo. i've got a pair of the collab they did with n&f (n&f cut, bj construction and denim) and love them. should get some updated pics:

wtb: xs EG navy tropical wool andover, grey wool hartford jacket, wool glen check andover, brown cord andover, b2b in brown/navy twill plaid, sz8.5 yuteken peanut suede/crepe sole loafers, size 27/28 unis gio skinny
mike868y

Postby meatjacket » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:31 pm

totally regret cutting up my apcs i mean i think i couldve sold them or something but they were just too tight. they put my legs to sleep when i sat down for a long time.

look at the fades coming in

http://cdn.dressed.so/i/542d8bf8d5c0cm.jpg

i fucked up! i'll have to get some new ones eventually and probably some light wash ps

meatjacket

Postby Blastoise » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Where are we at on sizing right now? Down or no?

Trying to decide between and .

Blastoise

Postby zayg » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:34 am

knee rip and phone tears

zayg

Postby huhuslum » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:10 pm

I have almost gone through all my trousers and jeans because i have 'athletic' thighs. There are rips and holes in all of my crotches. All of them. Slim fit is over. Tapered is what i need. I tried on some levi's 508, they fit really well. But are there others which are better quality for a similar price (around £100)? I want them to last me. Please help.

huhuslum

Postby trasparenti » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:16 pm

^
ahoy friend
I'm with ya re: tapered. Biking has cursed me with sculpted muskular thighs/calves and so tapered jawnz are really the only that I can wear (besides ultra-baggy). I have a pair of Edwin 505xx that fit the bill. I personally find Japanese denim brands fit my legs better than American denim brands so maybe look into stuff like Orslow, Kapital, John Bull, Yofukuten and so on. As for price, scan eBay. There's usually 45rpm, Skull jeans and stuff for under a hundo. There were a ton of Tenderloin jeans up for a couple weeks.

Speaking of my Edwins, they're a nice weight, v slubby. I like to cuff my jeans so I got a little hemmed but when I cuff them they kinda flare inwards a bit. I'll probably take a picture when I'm not being lazy but basically the cuff isn't centered around my ankle, it's flat on the outseam and pulled out from my leg on the inseam if that makes sense. I cuff them evenly so I dunno what's up. Is the weight of the denim/twill pulling the cuff inwards or what?

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Blastoise » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Went with my normal size on the JB0206s and they're several inches too small in the waist. Can't even come close to getting the first button done. Assuming they're mislabeled, otherwise I'm very confused.

Blastoise

Postby _str » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:28 pm

my first big fashion purchase was a pair of n&f skinny guys. i have had them for over 2 years now but i've worn them less than that b/c of how hot it is here in the summer

_str

Postby arcticsound » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Was patching up my Acne's today and realized how cool they are starting to look. I bought them in Chicago (went for Yeezus Tour) last December and have worn them every day since. They've seen a lot (work, parties, gigs, drunk nights outside on rooftops and riverbanks, and I've probably slept in them a couple dozen times) and, for non-raw denim, they're showing it well. Washed once in July, cut the cuffs off in January, and patched up quite a bit in the crotch area. Thinking it's about time to start saving for a new pair since I can't really dress these up anymore, but I'll definitely be keeping these around for certain fits.

max actually

arcticsound

Postby AmericanPie » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:39 am

Took these photos to post elsewhere, but I thought I'd share them here too. These are my Self Edge x Imperial 23s, which I've only had for about 6 months. I've really been enjoying how these have been looking lately.

AmericanPie

Postby thephfactor » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Not technically raw, but here are some crappy pics of my 511s, with whom I celebrated a 1-year anniversary a few weeks ago.

thephfactor

Postby yourdad » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:53 am

I've been looking for a pair of slim indigo jeans for a little while now. For the past two years I've been wearing PBJ XX-003s, which have stretched out to the point that I can wear leggings underneath for the winter. I'm wearing some max cash as my go to black denim so I figured something in a similar cut and slightly interesting denim would be optimal. If not, I would have just bought the max raw. Decided to try on a pair of 3sixteen ST-120x and they were exactly what I was looking for. Almost identical measurements as my max cash and from what I've seen, they fade really well too. I'd forgotten how stiff raws feel when new though. It's like wearing cardboard.

yourdad

Postby Eddie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:14 am

Here's a pair of number (n)ines I have. Used to wear them more often but the carrot taper's a bit much for me nowadays. Had them for about a year and a half.
Denim is pretty substantial so not so visibly beaten up but sun fading all around inc combs

Eddie

Postby alby » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:53 pm

They'll be two years old in August

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby frogosaurus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:42 pm

if i ever do an extended "uniform" i'd like to get some 501 STFs and wear them all the way through – from raw to destroyed. it's really a great cut and on the better pairs i've seen they develop a really nice, natural-looking pattern that isn't as jarring as something like elephant 3's. plus, wearing out a pair of levi's feels so absurdly A M E R I C A N A in such a gratifying way

frogosaurus

Postby rjbman » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:49 pm

My only problem is that the STFs I've found don't have selvedge. Selvedge is basically mandatory on my jeans now.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby RycePooding » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 pm

coupla stinkin red lines

RycePooding

Postby Yoder » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:52 am

makes your cuffs not look like garbage though

Yoder

PreviousNext

Return to Tags