[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - How do I Look?

How do I Look?

Clothes

Re: The Lab (fit experiments, feedback and suggestions)

Postby Stolsdos » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I had just gotten back from work. I just threw on the jacket to take a fit pic, so basically ignore the bottom half.
I like the fit of my pants, but I feel the top is too clean for the shoes.

Last edited by Stolsdos on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stolsdos

Postby tomsfood » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:41 pm

, to clarify, I was only half joking

I do think that all of those would look very good with that outfit (they also happen to be things i own though)

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby nixoninabox » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Not sure what to do to make these fits more interesting/better. Suggestions?

nixoninabox

Postby hmwut » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:53 am

as is everything looks unworn and inoffensive.

scrutinizing, proportions in the first flare at the hip, this can be alleviated by a) shoulder workouts or b) less roomy shirt. second proportions are fine. i like the fit of the top. let your hands rest. your jeans look a bit tight, more length on pant waist would fix that.

suggestions: roll up your pants a bit. personally i like to let my jeans fall over my sk8his but you be the judge. different laces maybe? i personally prefer black laces on black vans. pair the second fit's top with the first fit's shirt. optimally, a different buttonup with a slimmer chest/midsection.

fits look fine as is. put on a cool jacket.

hmwut

Postby finolino » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:10 pm

full res:

like messing around with incongruity in my fits, but i'm not sure if it works or not

finolino

Postby bouquet » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:54 pm

I enjoy the shirt+shoes combination. As far as jeans go, I would prefer a cut that was fuller and less tapered, but still hit at right around the same area of your ankle.

bouquet

Postby rublev » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:39 am

can't work out if green on green bomber and cargos is a bit too army corps / skinhead shops at waitrose etc...???

like i've never owned green cargos before so i dunno. these are the gap ones. seem decent quality. got them last week with 40% off and today is another 40% off and i'm tempted to get the black...

rublev
Political Editor

Postby yubbermax » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Unsure about this one. I really like the coat but the cut may not be right for me. The shoulders fit perfectly but there's just so much material that it kind of folds in on itself when standing still. Maybe I can get a gif of me walking in it.

Here's the coat on the runway. Mine is a presentation sample so I'm wondering if its the same one? A 6'3" model wearing it vs 5'11" me might be the difference in how it looks.

yubbermax

Postby smiles » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Belt it? Or put in some darts

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby can- » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 pm

sew another two feet onto the hem, seal it and u have a new sleeping bag

can-

Postby pirxthepilot » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 pm

yeah darts might work, to bring it down to manageable size. obviously you don't want to take out too much. it could actually work as is, maybe just wear it out a few times to get a sense of how it moves etc.

pirxthepilot

Postby yubbermax » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:16 pm

A:

I'll think about modifying it, I need to experiment some more I think.

yubbermax

Postby finolino » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:54 pm

rehash of an old fit with different shoes and jeans that i think work better with the sweat, mainly looking for opinions on if the shoes work here

finolino

Postby michaelmao » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:54 pm

tried using my commuter trucker as a layer, but the parka is very much holding this back. need some suggestions for a nice big black parka that would work better with something like this.

michaelmao

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Better?

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:20 pm

i want hi top black 70s cons but theyre just so similar to these theyre low on the cop list cause redundancy

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby kavkasa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:28 pm

mostly looking for feedback on this entire outfit

also here are some details on the collars;

@heckawheel kinda the red one is like a really thick overshirt

kavkasa

Postby Ques » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:19 am

not sure if any of this works but it sure was comfy

Ques

Postby tomsfood » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:40 am

i think fashionwise it'd probably look best just by taking the jacket off (and undoing the top button of the shirt if its buttoned, cant tell) but to tbh you look so comfy/at home the way it is i just wouldn't change a thing :cool:

af1s and those pants look really nice on you

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby RycePooding » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Been having difficulty figuring out how to wear this Dana piece I got on the cheap. It's pretty big. This is the happiest I've been with it.

Stock photo:

Thoughts? I'm probably just overthinking it.

RycePooding

Postby can- » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:34 am

give it to me

can-

Postby creepinatshirtt » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Made this recently, its outta the same fabric as a scarf/shawl thingy i wore in a previous fit.

Should i have went with no socks or black socks here? Also is there another way to wear this(if any) without pairing it with a shirt or oversized sweater at all? Basically just need a bit of feedback =]

creepinatshirtt

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:34 pm

no socks would have been better

i wish i could see it better but from what i can tell i don't like

the fabric is wrinkling in an odd way to start. the overlapping fabric on your left side makes it look like you just took a roll of fabric and wrapped it around yourself, this is reinforced by the mismatched length of the hem overlap (which I imagine is intentional, but not working here as the edge of that looks like the edge of a roll of fabric). A different fabric might do it -- a light wool that falls a bit differently and doesn't wrinkle as harshly would be my first choice due to the hanging bit on the left side which could flow really well.

derbies and the shirt are definitely an easy Right styling choice here, shirt fit is fine for it. My issue comes not with the concept of a skirt but with the execution of this one.

Shirt is seriously on fire though

If that skirt-thing is something you made, keep it up! Would love to see another iteration of it on you as the circumference and fact that it falls pretty straight seems right

ramdomthought

Postby creepinatshirtt » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:57 pm

creepinatshirtt

Postby yubbermax » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Mixing and matching, jorts on undershirt vs no? Pants are slight drop crotch as well :

Also I have a cool midlayer inc and when I sell some more things a sweet leather may be in my future.

yubbermax

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:25 am

have been having a hard time with these pants & a top for ages

just looking for new ideas as i have a few bits I like.

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:47 am

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:58 am

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:08 am

ramdomthought

Postby creepinatshirtt » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Im just messing around with random pieces i have, didnt actually wear any of it today.

I feel like i tried way to fucking hard on this one, lol. Ive been trying to find ways to incorporate these pants more into my wardrobe, but im really lacking on drapey pieces as well as knits/cardigans/etc. Anyways, what do you guys think? The more i look at it the more i feel like i shouldnt be wearing the boots.

creepinatshirtt

PreviousNext

Return to Tags