[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Techdad Discussion

Techdad Discussion

Clothes

Re: praying for digital consciousness uploads before i die

Postby germinal » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:25 am

Who wore it better

germinal
Garminlad

Postby rjbman » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ramseames » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:20 pm

another interview

not gonna transcribe this one cuz I trust 032c a lot more than I do hypebeast

ramseames

Postby noodles » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:56 pm

noodles

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:03 pm

ramseames

Postby bels » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 am

1) I like/don't like the way SISP is so overtly violent, threatening, martial, etc

2) What is cxado though.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:30 pm

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/142212881[/vimeo]

footoore is now

ramseames

Postby SexTagsMania » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:05 am

SexTagsMania

Postby Iliam » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:15 am

Iliam

Postby noodles » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:59 am

cool Y-3 vest

noodles

Postby brlmski » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:16 pm

brlmski

Postby brlmski » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:26 am

brlmski

Postby Vaeltaja » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:55 am

Praying for digital consciousness but not like Super Conductive Brains Parataxis (good manga, NSFW though).

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby bels » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:23 pm

found this via the Mountain Goats tumblr which is where I go for al my tech info:

"The Baker Miller Pink Hoodie is designed to activate your parasympathetic nervous system, which controls rest and recovery. By forcing your body and mind to rest, the Hoodie helps to improve performance and speed recovery.

Vision: The mesh visor floods your vision with a shade of pink designed to lower your heart rate. It allows you to see out, but no-one to see in.
Breathing: The positioning of the visor encourages you to breathe through your nose, which naturally slows your breathing.
Movement: Putting your arms in the Asymmetrical Sling Pockets helps you to minimize movement, limit oxygen consumption, and focus on deep stomach breathing.
Brain: Slow and regulate your brainwaves by downloading the Baker Miller Pink soundtrack to your phone and listening to it while wearing your Hoodie – there’s a zipped inside pocket and built-in cable channels."
The Condition Black Jacket incorporates 19 panels of ceraspace – an innovative protection fabric formed from 3D ceramic particles set in a flexible skin. Made by Schoeller, ceraspace can tolerate repeated high-speed falls up to 120kph and is tough enough to scar rock. The only material in the world that’s harder than ceraspace is diamonds. We've positioned these panels at predicted impact points to limit the chances of rips which would expose you to the elements.
http://www.vollebak.com/

bels
Yung Winona

Postby uames » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Last edited by blanket on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rehosted images~~
uames

Postby Syeknom » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Massively recommend TECHNOBABYLON for cyberpunk-heads

Syeknom

Postby weqe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:56 pm

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby nevergreen » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:18 pm

nevergreen

Postby birdman caw » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:52 pm

William Gibson’s Neuromancer illustrated review by Aya Takano

“With a title already like a frightening, beautiful poem, “Neuromancer” / Even now, I still remember / How it freaked me out the first time I read it”

“You forget your own skin / And descend into the chaos of the free site and the cluster, under the sky of Chiba City / You lose yourself in the asterism of data, and the non-space of the stars”

birdman caw

Postby Syeknom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Syeknom

Postby Northwest » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Snow Crash is everting...Dominos took it's sweet time but they are poised to dominate the pizza delivery market in ways unimaginable (for those unfamiliar, Snow Crash is set mostly in an America that realized delivering pizzas is one of the few areas they could complete globally and set out to perfect the practice).

Northwest

Postby can- » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:15 pm

LL Bean

can-

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

haven copywriters having a little fun with the acr drop

EDIT being told this is just the ACR copy well good on erlsn for being self-aware

Last edited by CheerUpBrokeBoy on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Copeland » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Came so close to pulling the trigger on the J1B-S today. But I thought I could get an Isaora 3L, some sneakers, and a transparenti pack for half the money. Love the design though.

Copeland

Postby ramseames » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 pm

ramseames

Postby Copeland » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:14 pm

Would've loved to see Kojima work with ACR for MGSV, the J1B would look so right on Snake. I'll have to settle for the Deus Ex/Acronym collab, which is still cool but doesn't look as inspired.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... -coat.aspx

Copeland

Postby ramseames » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:31 am

for those who have yet to see it

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/159828594[/vimeo]

ramseames

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:50 am

^ can somebody who's better at deciphering these kinds of things clue me in on the finer details of the plot here? like what's going on exactly. or is it purposefully esoteric. if so that's kinda cool too, like the context is so #future the audience wouldn't get it.

i'd like to see this expanded, i think the last acronymjutsu video had a teaser at the end that maybe hinted these might be a series. acr has the potential to expand beyond apparel into video production if they want to/play their cards right. imagine a william gibson/acronym film/tv collab

i kinda hope errolson's good at acting cause he already looks like such a cyberpunk character, every time i see him i'm reminded of the vatgrown ninja from neuromancer

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Thomnd » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:41 am

Thomnd

Postby ramseames » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:33 pm

ramseames

PreviousNext

Return to Tags