[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby Blastoise » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Feeling pretty done with school right now, only a month and a half left (of this semester). Too much reading to catch up on.

Blastoise

Postby RycePooding » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:48 am

yo @hmwut , it's gonna be okay, I promise.

RycePooding

Postby Syeknom » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:11 pm

I am in good spirits for the first time in a very long time and am going to get my moves on down at the dance floor

Syeknom

Postby bels » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:19 pm

I feel bummed out and I got my yearly bonus today and I just want to spend it on stuff to make myself feel better but I'm not.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby freddy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:05 am

i feel like posting a fit

freddy

Postby kyung » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:39 pm

It's raining heavily and I'm listening to John Coltrane and everything seems to be alright with my world

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby Mippipopolous » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 am

Well, my Wild won, I didn't vomit, we watched a couple episodes of Pushing Daises and cuddled together, and fuck prom. Tonight was pretty great (smiling) Sadly didn't stay since she had work early tomorrow but it was a valiant effort. Life is pretty good. I love all of you guys too. She's coming over to watch more Daisies and cuddle more tomorrow (smiling)

Mippipopolous

Postby Blastoise » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Not in the mood for much of anything today. Boring Sunday. Lots of homework. Missing my ex and she said that she would talk to me today so I'm anxious about that. Feels like I've been waiting around for something to happen.

Blastoise

Postby can- » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:24 pm

sometimes you need to be really sad or depressed for awhile to motivate you to live otherwise! it's ok

can-

Postby can- » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:41 pm

can-

Postby sparkyoriental » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:34 pm

people who aren't in relationships - do you crave intimacy? not sex necessarily, but just to touch another human being? cuddling, kissing, laying around? I haven't been in a relationship in about a year now. I don't mind being single, but I do miss the feeling of touch and being touched in an easy way, just no thoughts behind it. i just want cuddles.

sparkyoriental

Postby bhajz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:16 pm

bhajz

Postby Blastoise » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Everything in my hometown or just being at home reminds me of my ex so much and it's a bad feeling. She still hasn't contacted me but I'm trying to be patient. But seriously that level of friendship that comes along with a good relationship is such a big thing. I miss it. My "current" girlfriend (we're practically broken up by now) are good friends and everything but it just isn't the same. It doesn't feel right.

Looking to visit one of the schools that I'll be transferring to next year. I think I'll probably end up there. I'm getting really restless where I'm at now.

Blastoise

Postby brlmski » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 pm

brlmski

Postby Spartangy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:57 am

, .
Spartangy

Postby kyung » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:19 am

You're not pathetic dude, we're all lonely and insecure to some extent. You're never alone with these feelings.

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby chilljin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:57 am

i am sat smokin in my room cos everyone has gone home from uni now. have to stay here for a week til my play runs finish.

got the lead in some experimental theatre piece for the summer which is quite daunting, first time having a true lead in a while. should be fun

space jam still a sick film

chilljin

Postby g2x222 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:01 pm

g2x222

Postby freddy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

do any of y'all get gay guys trying to hit on you and the old ladies that just want some quickie-attention trying to chat you up when you're at the bookstore or in line at the market - getting errands done? i mean i don't mind talking and giving my 2c but its frustrating to realize midway through the conversation that it was superficial and pointless. it has intensified more recently. sometimes i just want to be left alone bc i lost out on a cop or something and am in no mood for conversation. i feel like a dick when i'm caught off guard being dismissive and a prude. doesn't help that i have anxiety too or maybe i need to stop getting things done at more normal hours :/

freddy

Postby bels » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 pm

I'm always the weirdo trying to get quickie attention by chatting up strangers in the bookstore on at the market. Not responding works best.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby exprof » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Got accepted to the multi-disciplinary fine art and computer science program. I'm so happy I'll finally be studying something I'm actually super passionate about. :-D

exprof

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:14 pm

you are such a handsome man I think you should move to London because no one would ignore you.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby RycePooding » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Figuring out what you want to do feels really good.

Beginning to actually do it is fucking terrifying.

RycePooding

Postby Blastoise » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:47 pm

I think my girlfriend and I broke up last night? I'm not sure.

Blastoise

Postby RycePooding » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm

is care-tags breeding breakups? :(

RycePooding

Postby Blastoise » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:21 pm

No, our clothes are breeding break ups. That's okay though, we still have clothes.

For real though it went alright for what it was. We both seem to understand/respect each other's sides. But I'm confused because there wasn't any actual closure and no one said "I'm breaking up with you." And we talked today too so idk.

Blastoise

Postby Blastoise » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 pm

shit

Yeah, we broke up.

But I feel okay.

Blastoise

Postby Syeknom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:59 am

Syeknom

Postby hooplah » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:28 pm

omg false alarm yay

hooplah

Postby starfox64 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 am

tomorrow is my last day of work

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

PreviousNext

Return to Care