[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Off topic

Re: she poeming me right now

Postby raags » Fri May 30, 2014 12:51 pm

YES i found the right thread

raags
Best Dressed

Postby birdman caw » Sat May 31, 2014 1:21 am

bourbon has power beyond the realms of mortal ken

birdman caw

Postby SteevMike » Sat May 31, 2014 1:33 am

Fuck cards of humanity

SteevMike

Postby Bootz_Rex » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:26 am

I've reached a new level tonight. They've started just bringing me my favorite beer at the bar. Dpn't even bother asking if I want it.

Bootz_Rex

Postby raags » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 am

The crystal party was a great success. Thanks everyone

raags
Best Dressed

Postby bhajz » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:47 am

I really need to stop drinking so much

bhajz

Postby Stingray Sam » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Drinking some distilled apple cider we made right now, it smells like carmel apples. Not quite as good as old bushmills, but this has been aging for three weeks whereas bushmills like 3 years. I also drank our own homemade mead, hard apple cidr and IPA this is amazing i am the lord of home made booze bow before me!

Stingray Sam

Postby SteevMike » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:21 am

made it to last call 3 nights in a row, new PR

SteevMike

Postby raags » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:08 am

wish i could get drunk right now

raags
Best Dressed

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am

Yesterday was feminist's birthday party. She had a bunch of friends over and made an awesome peruvian dinner then we went and watched grand budapest hotel. Her friends invited us to a party and it was a super awkward sausage fest grad party at this super rich person's house. Did literally the worst party thing ever and stole a bunch of their booze. I don't even care, they were all acting really weird towards everyone else in our group (i was the only guy in it). As we were walking out this big middle aged dude starts yelling like domestic dispute yelling at someone in the house (i think his kid) about his "bitch wife" that left him 17 years ago. left and went back to feminist's house. i had a bit of a joint while her and her friend got drunk. I left a while after. Overall feminist throws a pretty great party

Stingray Sam

Postby bhajz » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:33 am

why can't u delete posts

Last edited by bhajz on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhajz

Postby sidewalk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:53 am

Ran down some stairs with a bowl of rice and fell and hit my head.

sidewalk

Postby oldtrailmix » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:47 am

i was supposed to watch trainspotting while durnk and that was supposed to help> what i don't know but fuck i'm fucked fuck w fuc

oldtrailmix

Postby oldtrailmix » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 am

threw up 3 times

oldtrailmix

Postby purkinje » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:37 pm

daydrunk is good drunk

peach vodka sucks tho

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby zayg » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:21 am

3:30 am and so fucked up with a few friends and singing whats up by four non blondes i love life and ct

also just got 17 cherries in a row on the end of the bowl pack hi5

zayg

Postby kewks » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 am

i love riesling

kewks

Postby birdman caw » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:14 am

TWENTY ONE THANK YOU BASED BARS WHO GIVE FREEE BASED SHOTS AND THANK YOU BASED FRIENDS FOR BEING HERE

birdman caw

Postby inherently » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:57 am

franzia tastes terrible but I keep on drinking it whenever its offered to me

inherently

Postby missrowan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Look at the bright side. At least you don't have a party event called tour de franzia where you run a mile, drink a bag or red, run a mile, drink a bag of white, then run a mile, and drink a bag of pink. Drinking done in teams of around ten of course...I'd like to meet someone who can drink three bags on their own.

Unless you do, in which case I'm so sorry.

missrowan

Postby ramseames » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:20 am

man you (I) feel so dumb when you get home from the bar and you're like I spent $200, and for fucking what...

ugh

fun night tho

ramseames

Postby Ques » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 am

last night someone dissolved a ton of jolly ranchers in a handle of vodka, and i drank it anyway

bad idea

bad idea

Ques

Postby prawnzee » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:12 pm

alright, so yesterday started off with me getting high, then drinking a bottle of white wine and shooting copious amounts of beer down my throat with a funnel + hose combo. cool people, sauna, friend's sisters made good food. there's an ongoing wine festival in the city, so the place is pretty lively. some fun times in the center. I have no recollection of what happened between 00-04. apparently I got walked out from a bar, and couldn't get into others either. then I went home but for some reason decided to just walk back, I heard I talked with some of my friends and looked sad but I don't remember this either. while walking back to the center from home I bumped into my old friend who was visiting and that was cool, then we called my neighbor and met up with her. 'twas cool

today has been MURDER

prawnzee

Postby zayg » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:27 pm

drunk nights with friends :cool:

zayg

Postby silvaeri » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:13 am

been drinking adn racing bikes for the past three days. meet so many awesome people from my city and from out of town. bike people are the best

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby missrowan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:06 pm

drinking on an empty stomach is simultaneously the best and the worst

like you get drunk so much faster but YOU GET DRUNK SO MUCH FASTER

I had one timbit for dinner last night (doughnut holes for you americans) and then I had 4-5 drinks oh man
my head is pounding like a bitch

POLL FOR FUN HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE ON AVERAGE FOR YOU TO GET NICELY DRUNK
as a Small Asian Girl (tm) it takes around 3-5 depending on how much I've eaten

missrowan

Postby kyung » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:21 pm

As a large asian boy it takes 3-5 regardless of how much I've eaten

:(

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby anonomous » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:28 pm

As another large asian boy, it only takes me 2 beers to get nicely drunk.

Cons: Very low alcohol tolerance.
Pros: Makes for very cheap nights out.

anonomous

Postby Ques » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:24 pm

im 6ft and 140lbs and im usually golden after 2 or 3 drinks, if taken with speed

Ques

Postby brlmski » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:38 pm

6 ft 2 180 lb asian man takes me like 6+ drinks

brlmski

PreviousNext

Return to Care