[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby zayg » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 pm

school trying to charge me for damages to my dorm that was there before i moved in

haha fuck off

zayg

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Traffic :(.

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby oldtrailmix » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Getting the shits at your AOP

Dropping $680 on a new phone I wanted a cabourn jacket

Fucking phones, man

oldtrailmix

Postby Suquida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:01 pm

When APC advertises their god damn $500 jacket has pockets when what they mean is "fake pockets"

Honestly wtf

Suquida

Postby Blastoise » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Girlfriend slept over at my house the other night, which was great. We didn't do "anything" at all. I made her dinner, we worked on a puzzle, and watched an episode of Friends. Then she slept on the couch in my room and I slept on my bed. She told her mom that she was going to a friends house for the night and that's it. My parents didn't care, really. But then she got back to her mom's house today and her mom was suspicious about where she actually was and was convinced that she was lying about our relationship and that we were having sex even though we haven't yet (not that it would even be an issue if we had). My girlfriend is pretty sure that her mom read her diary as well. That's not right, at all. What the fuck.

Blastoise

Postby anonomous » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:26 am

Eating fried/scrambled/sunny-side up egg and suddenly chewing on crunchy eggshell. cringe..

anonomous

Postby prawnzee » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 am

why did you put her on the couch? why didn't you sleep together? why didn't you offer her the bed and go sleep on the couch yourself? why aren't you having sex? all these questions I need answers to are making me anxious

prawnzee

Postby Blastoise » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:58 am

I offered her the bed and she said that she preferred the couch. The couch is rather small and two people can't lay comfortably on it. My bed is lofted and about a foot from the ceiling, also not practical for two people to sleep in. We dated for about six months (we were each other's first relationship as well) and then, long story short, were apart for a few months. We just got back together less than month ago. We're taking things slowly.

Blastoise

Postby Syeknom » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Impossible to go to a bar and not hear/see the sodding world cup now, ergh

Syeknom

Postby CleanThug » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

When people interupt while you're trying to make a point

CleanThug

Postby charybdis » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:09 am

Just had a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

Going to sit and eat ice cream.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby CleanThug » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:55 pm

When people listen to music without headphones on their phone

CleanThug

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Knowing you're going to eat a big meal later and forcing yourself to have a smaller lunch/breakfast

mc-lunar

Postby can- » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:16 pm

pooping your pants

can-

Postby popcorn » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:17 pm

pooping your pants is more a fact of life

popcorn

Postby greggy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Not having the willpower to go to bed before midnight

greggy

Postby can- » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:28 pm

can-

Postby blankinput » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:43 pm

People who wait to talk and never listen.

blankinput

Postby Blastoise » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Following up on the last one. So her parents found out that she spent the night, and they're upset, mostly about her trying to cover it up by saying that she was somewhere else. They're trying to work together (they're divorced) and come up with a punishment for her. They're thinking that she won't be able to come over to my house again for quite some time, we can still hang out elsewhere and at her houses, but curfew will be stricter. She also isn't allowed to spend the night at anyone else's house for the rest of the summer. They also want to meet my parents and talk. My mom said sure to that but then she went off on a rant about us always hanging out in my room, even if the door is wide open (it usually is), yet they don't care in the slightest if we hang out when they're home or not, neither do her parents (about both things). My room is just where people hang out at my house when they're over, yet her and I are often elsewhere in the house in plain view of my parents. I'm 19 years old going into my second year of college in one of the biggest cities in the country, and she's almost 18 going into her first year of college at the same university. We're both responsible and generally make sound choices. I'm an adult. I have a job. I live on my own most of the year. I buy all of my own things and cook the majority of my own meals, and even cook most of the meals for my family when I'm home. I can drive. I can vote. We seriously didn't do anything "inappropriate". We built part of a puzzle and watched an episode of Friends. I made her dinner and then we fell asleep around 11:30. I've known her parents for well over a year and they still don't trust me (or her) even though there's never been another issues between us and I'm respectful towards them. On top of that her mother recently lied to her kids for several months, if not longer, about being in another relationship. This is so fucking stupid. We're finally back together and everything is perfect between us and now our parents are trying to keep us apart for absolutely no reason. What the hell.

Blastoise

Postby Blastoise » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Rep, obviously her parents don't approve of her sleeping over at my house so they wouldn't have let her if she had told them. She said she was going over to my house for a while after work and then sleeping over at a friend's house but never actually went to the friend's house.

Also by the way this is mostly her mom's reaction, her dad doesn't care much at all but regardless they're trying to agree on a solution.

Blastoise

Postby jrisk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:23 am

why do websites redirect you to the shitty mobile version of their site when you're on your phone but they never redirect you to the desktop version if someone sends you the mobile link

jrisk

Postby pips » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 am

Losing your glasses while traveling and having no back up pair.

pips

Postby bels » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:48 am

Fever dreams and my inability to explain them.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:56 am

The word 'clobber' used as slang for clothing

stappard_

Postby longjumps » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:36 am

when people use the word delicious to describe something other than food

longjumps

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:49 am

Signing up for a webshop newsletter and they don't even give you 10% off your first order smh

stappard_

Postby zayg » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:19 pm

traffic jams no matter which route you take

zayg

Postby lostie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:05 am

finding a ring of dried blood on a barbell earring >:O

(new piercing, can't remove to clean. fffffff)

lostie

Postby eufemism » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

ramdom's signature thing at the bottom of all his posts

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Blastoise » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Norse store is repeatedly declining my card, both directly and through Paypal. I have more than enough on my card for what I'm getting, and it doesn't expire for another three years. Seriously don't know what's going on, I just used it a couple of days ago.

Work related: customers that rummage through things without having the decency to clean up after themselves.

Blastoise

PreviousNext

Return to Care