[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Sharing is Caring // The Care Share

Postby deadkitty » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:20 am

shit, I forgot to ask but could you guys send me your addresses? I'll need it for matching

deadkitty

Postby chilljin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 am

yo i didn't take part in the actual care share but i bought a blazer off trash and he sent me this nice little package

american stuff is cool and owning a slurpee hat as a northern lad is so bizarre

chilljin

Postby sknss » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:41 am

Hello

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby deadkitty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Matches sent! Sincere apologies for the delay

deadkitty

Postby missrowan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:53 pm

shit man I'm so fucking excited. thanks for setting it up.

is there a deadline / rules / guidelines / can we include other things in the package too?

missrowan

Postby pips » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm

I didn't get a match :(

pips

Postby deadkitty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:17 pm

deadkitty

Postby sunblam » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:55 am

I received this lovely care package from a long, long time ago, but have been in China for the past month without opportunity to photograph and post it.

Seen above is:
-Three lil cookbooks with actually seriously ballin recipes in them. I have been dog earring all over the place (smiling)
-A larger cook book on baking artistic desserts. It's really lovely, I'm hoping I can make something as pretty as in the pictures.
-Candy like crazy (yes. I had tried none of these prior to your package, and have been particularly enjoying the chocolates.)
-A teddy bear hand-knit by his mother (areyouseriousthatisbothadorableandreallyimpressive THANK YOU MAJMOM)
-A paper airplane (smiling)

Thank you so much to Maj ((love)!), this was a really lovely gift and I'm so glad to have participated in the Care Share ^^

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby sknss » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Who got peir wu as their care share person?

sknss

Postby Thomnd » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Just got mine in the mail! Thanks so much ! They're great :D

Thomnd

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:39 pm

thanks for the care share it's awesome =]

at my match who is going to be waiting a while for their care share don't worry! It will be shipped soon and i promise the gift will make up for the wait =]

Stingray Sam

Postby deadkitty » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:08 pm

got these sick bracelets from !!!

This one even says care-tags!

Thanks buddy =]

deadkitty

Postby Yoder » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Got home from a sick music festival last saturday (doomtree played, jonjo's geodudes did not make an appearance however) and a lil package was waiting for me from Spokane!

I'm pretty sure that this was for the bracelet share, but the good lad used other talents.

Unfortunately, i'm a small and its a bit too oversized on me (tagged medium), so if its okay with sam shoot me a pm and i'll send it off to someone who can do it justice.

Really sick shirt though, absolutely made my day to find it. will definitely hit you up if i'm ever in wash (or new jersey??)

E: :woop:

Yoder

Postby jrisk » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:32 am

got this a while ago but I was apprehensive about the tying method so I waited until someone could tie it onto me. thanks so much !! looks great next to my leather one imo (smiling) thanks for the paper stars too!

jrisk

Postby vgtbls » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:38 pm

So these arrived at my house literally the day after I left for school. Thanks ! You are a shining diamond. :sweg:

vgtbls

Postby sknss » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Dear ,

Thank you for the bracelet. You played hard mode by choosing that many colours. You've got mad skills.
Thanks for the kind words in the note too, that was really lovely!

sknss

Postby missrowan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:35 pm

oh my god you guys is seriously the best!

look at these friendship bracelets and tell me you aren't impressed:

thanks so much for brightening a weekend full of problem set angst. your card was super sweet too :woop:

missrowan

Postby prawnzee » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:23 pm

so I wanted to buy an undercover hat, got a little bit of extra!
is seriously something else. gooddest guy on the planet. all hail the great trashpile!

sorry about the audio/background music and my pronunciation and THE ANGLE AND THE LIGHTING ARE NOT VERY FLATTERING

all in all everything was really amazing, and getting the box certainly brightened my day. so THANK YOU! :woop:

if you don't want to watch the video, the content of the bewks can be found below ;)

prawnzee

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 pm

I think it’s time for…

Each of us will send a package filled with nice things to another user on the forum, and receive a package in return (from a different person than the one you sent your package to).

So what to put in your care share? Anything you'd like to receive!
Reading your giftee's post history should help you find out about their tastes. If you're worried about sending too much or too little, please have a look through the thread to see what has been sent before.
Remember, it's not about the size of your share, but the level of care!
I'm going to quote germinal here: "I'd rather the gifts were smaller and more personal, with an emphasis on home-made things, small sweets/foodstuffs unique to where we live, and nice letters/cards you can pin to your wall or keep in your wallet".

Please refrain from sending homemade food as some countries do not allow it.
You must also anticipate the cost of international shipping.

The shipping deadline is Monday 1st December 23:59 (UTC+1).

To participate, you must be a member for at least 2 months and have +40 rep minimum at the time of this post. You also agree to post a picture of what you received.

If you're interested, you have until Sunday 9th November 23:59 (UTC+1) to let me know by PM. I will not accept any more entries after that deadline. PM me your name, your shipping address, and anything you’ll judge relevant (clothing/shoe size, food allergies…).

:woop:

sknss

Postby exprof » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:09 am

some never before seen christmas photos to get u in the mood

exprof

Postby pei » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:17 am

hhh i really wanna participate but i've been a member for less than 2 months ; ___ ;

:0)
pei

Postby KLF » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:11 am

KLF

Postby Morlin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:15 am

more spirit you said??

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby sknss » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:07 am

and i'm going to make an exception for you because you've been very active and because you know other care bears who can nag you if you're late for example

sknss

Postby sknss » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:44 am

Two days left to register!

sknss

Postby sknss » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:41 am

Last call!

sknss

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:38 am

Registration is now closed.

sknss

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Check your PMs!

If you didn't receive anything from me, please PM me.

sknss

Postby KLF » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:36 pm

super excited for this since it gives me an excuse to wrap up stuff in a really nice and caring way :9

KLF

Postby stappard_ » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:28 am

Getting this together is loads of fun

stappard_

PreviousNext

Return to Care