[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby vgtbls » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:49 am

vgtbls

Postby maj » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:14 am

Berkshire mate, Berkshire

maj

Postby vgtbls » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:32 pm

Then where do Birks come from

vgtbls

Postby popcorn » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Have to take lessons and a training course before I can get my restricted and start driving myself to practice after school. Blah.

Really only excited about driving once swim season dies out in October so I have the free time to do things with people who I enjoy. Could not care less about driving myself to school, more about doing things that make me happy.

I'll be receiving the Hyundai which I am 2 years older than. (smiling))

popcorn

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:28 pm

my RA is blasting drake on our floor; gonna be an awful year (smiling)

BIGBEE

Postby ramseames » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:58 pm

That RA won't be the dude that bitches at u every Friday to turn the music down/about underage booze.

Also Image

ramseames

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Dang I never thought about it that way, I guess my mind was too clouded by drakes voice

BIGBEE

Postby exprof » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm

alternate winter version

exprof

Postby alby » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:10 pm

why don't we have a drake thread

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Take Care (tags)

BIGBEE

Postby Yoder » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:32 am

I'm down for a drake thread, should really just be a drake gifs thread though, lets be honest

Yoder

Postby jrisk » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:50 pm

jrisk

Postby can- » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:17 pm

can-

Postby Blastoise » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:18 pm

On a related note, decoy sweatshirt successfully deployed (just an older one that I don't plan on wearing much anymore).

Blastoise

Postby bobo77 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:19 pm

I think I have a caffeine addiction? Embrace or reject?

bobo77

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:48 pm

I don't want to bring in drama, but fuck the response to all those celebrities having their nudes stolen is disgusting

Stingray Sam

Postby smiles » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:55 pm

actually in new york until wednesday. going to st. john the divine (for Xu bing) and aesop tomorrow.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby oucho » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 pm

hi im drunk

oucho

Postby stuki » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:53 am

i'm apparently collecting business cards for modelling agencies.

stuki

Postby zayg » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:30 pm

walk in hours at academic advising sounded cool but fuck this line

zayg

Postby jrisk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:11 pm

I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face because i'm listening to music for the first time on decent headphones (ath-m50x)

jrisk

Postby zayg » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:36 pm

so apparently my dad was missed by about a foot on the highway on his motorcycle when this car passed him at around 120mph in the breakdown lane on the highway

yikes

http://www.wmur.com/news/police-say-met ... 80#!bPPRYe

zayg

Postby chilljin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Every cloud

My year at amsterdam uni got cancelled - they have cut their program for my degree and the modules i'd be taking there would basically just be the same ones i've done already.

However, I've been offered places at either Leiden and Utrecht, which turn out to be a lot better universities (oldest and highest rated respectively). Hard decision choosing either currently.

Also offered a place at Paris, Helsinki and Liepzig, but I'm pretty keen on staying in the netherlands. Has anybody had any experience with either place?

chilljin

Postby jrisk » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:14 pm

fuck people trying to pass in the breakdown lane. someone tried to do that to me and it was probably the closest I've come to road-raging.

jrisk

Postby Stingray Sam » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:57 pm

flipped a dude off for blocking me out of a lane and he followed me on the highway for like 10 miles he looked like he was gonna have an aneurysm he was so angry. I just kept smiling and waving back at him and imitating his angry face. Honestly it was pretty funny that he would waste 20 minutes of his life because some kid flipped him off. that's the closest i've ever been to road rage.

Also O. M. G. dear SO's roommate please stop interrupting please stop interrupting our skype conversation. I have listened to you talk about your tinder conversations more than i have been able to talk to my SO >:[

Stingray Sam

Postby Syeknom » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:28 am

Salsa lessons are well fun

Syeknom

Postby bels » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:50 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:56 am

Giving it a try aren't I

Syeknom

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 pm

How long does it typically take upon meeting somebody new for the various aspects of their being - face, hair, voice, mannerisms, posture, speech patterns, preferred slang / euphemisms / curses - cease to be individual qualities that may or may not seem altogether congruent, and gel into an overall impression of "that person"?

I dislike people getting uptight over old grammar rules as a matter of course but I get giddy when I see people use i.e. and e.g. correctly. Also because I like to imagine them listing examples of things related to Engineered Garments.

Any tips or relevant experience for making eye contact? I'm no longer as introverted and insecure as I was a child but the habit of looking anywhere but the conversational subject's eyes has irritatingly persisted, and I can't think of any more specific way to fix it than just forcing it, which I'm worried may appear as if or actually be that I'm just staring intently at the speaker.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby chadnik » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:41 pm

I used to have that same problem with eye contact (still may, but am definitely better than I used to be), where making eye contact felt uncomfortable and just really intense. For me, none of the silly little tricks like "look at the bridge of their nose!" worked for me—I feel like those always come off as odd and obviously not genuine. I don't have any surefire tips for you, but what I did was basically sit myself down and say, "look, self, eye contact is a really important thing, multiple people have told me I need to do it more, so obviously this is something that works for most humans" and basically forced myself to start practicing it in conversations. I definitely had to remind myself to do it many, many times (and still do sometimes), but eventually it has become not only normal but also really important; it helps to rethink eye contact as something people desire when talking as a means of connection, rather than, say, a way of staring you down or making you feel uncomfortable. The intensity you feel when making normal eye contact is probably not as intense for your interlocutor as it is for you—less eye contact is much weirder (of course, staring into someone's eyes directly without a break is weird too, but you get what I'm saying).

chadnik

PreviousNext

Return to Care