[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby Blastoise » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:03 pm

@Rep I've already tried to talk with him but he's for the most part been ignoring my messages so I'm trying to get his attention. If this were a company or any other person not on the forum I'd be upset too (as would anyone else), I'm not going to treat him specially just because he's a member. I've already done plenty of that by being patient up to this point. That kind of service is ridiculous and not professional at all.

I know that's what he meant. It was a simple transfer, not a transaction from a store so I can't dispute it over Paypal (I've tried). I emailed him as well (in addition to messaging him on here and IRC). He keeps saying "yeah I'll send it tomorrow" without actually sending it or any confirmation/tracking number.

Blastoise

Postby chilljin » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:23 pm

not bein able to time travel to ehlp myself

chilljin

Postby yoyobeat » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:30 pm

that the fucking coolest Japanese clothing is not built for 6' 2" broad-shouldered white people with too-long arms

in general, sleeves on cool shit are inevitably too short

yoyobeat

Postby jvstnh » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Accidentally ripping off the ice cream part on a popsicle stick. So much heartbreak.

p-i-z-z-a-p-r-t-y
jvstnh

Postby Stingray Sam » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 pm

fuck being allergic to almonds, i love almonds

Stingray Sam

Postby freddy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:38 am

when you have to go pee and someone is taking a shower, therefore making the bathroom in use :X

freddy

Postby maj » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:16 am

When I ask for scissors and a fringe cut in I don't expect you to fucking buzz the back and sides halfway through and brush it back. :mad: wouldn't even mind if you said whoops cut it wrong mate mind if we change? But they asked how much I wanted off we agreed then he completely ignored it, wouldn't mind if I asked for a Mazda and you gave me a ford but I asked for a Mazda and he gave me a fucking toaster.

maj

Postby exprof » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:29 am

Getting lectured by people who have no right or basis to lecture me >:(

Specifically: I was told to stop listening to music on the metro by some middle aged lady because I "could get attacked" ???

exprof

Postby bels » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am

Hold up though, Maj are you saying they gave you a chief cut half way through? Against your will?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:38 am

For reasons I still can't fathom, non-fluorescent room lighting.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby maj » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:46 am

Yes bela that's why I'm so angry, He just thought "nah" and completely went against what I asked for. If he messed up what I wanted so be it we live and learn but it's the fact he done the complete opposite

maj

Postby nick » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:09 am

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby maj » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:25 am

Innit, 4 years ago the same barber had no idea what an undercut was and when i asked for it he have me a crew but if I asked for bangs and a fringe, cut round the ears he'd do it gladly. 4 years later look where we are.

maj

Postby bels » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby silvaeri » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:43 pm

some asshole tried to intentionally hit me with his car while i was biking yesterday. pretty not happy about that.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby greggy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 am

being woken up by a nosebleed

greggy

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:35 am

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby freddy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 am

I gave up on barbers because they usually don't care and aren't crazy about doing crazy shit.

freddy

Postby Syeknom » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:35 am

No room to sit on the train so I can't have my usual morning sleep. Well out of sorts today, rhythm is all off.

Syeknom

Postby charybdis » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:24 pm

This weird old dude today said "beautiful earrings" and then reached over and TOUCHED MY EARRING.

I imagine if I had made a big deal out of it, people would tell me I was overreacting, but I seriously think I do not get paid enough for this shit.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Mother fucking bookstore sold me a $212 textbook that didn't hve the online work access code packaged with it.

Went back and argued for like 15 min with an older Asian woman who seemed convinced that I was dumb enough to not have even open the book to look inside for it before the nice younger girl told her to believe me and just gave me it.

ramseames

Postby jrisk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:34 pm

long passwords that you anticipate getting wrong so you backspace and try it again and get it wrong anyways

jrisk

Postby freddy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 pm

i hate hospital underwear

freddy

Postby Ques » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:47 pm

websites that make you login to unsubscribe from their emails

Ques

Postby freddy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 pm

public computers that have some sort of virtualized OS and doesn't allocate enough resources, therefore making the computer-use experience shitty and laggy. I mean c'mon you're telling me a Core2Duo computer can't run a few tabs with shockwave flash, without prompting me to stop the script?

Seriously

freddy

Postby hooplah » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:36 pm

one of my coworkers is seriously the motherfucking sourge of my existence. i could write a book the length of forty bibles talking about how much he fucking annoys the everliving shit out of me. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hooplah

Postby prawnzee » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:01 am

, and the fact that half this forum worships a dick like that. he can't even sing! (or rap)

prawnzee

Postby chilljin » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:17 am

my tattoo appointment was yesterday not today why on earth did i book it for a friday when i work night shifts thursdays

chilljin

Postby prawnzee » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:04 pm

god. fucking. dammit. I'm pretty hungry and pissed

so I was cooking some pork strips on a pan, on a stovetop, cool stuff. of course that needs condiments, so I put some water in a kettle, and turned on another stovetop. alas, it was not meant to be. accidentally, I turned on THE WRONG FUCKING STOVETOP, where a plastic scoop was situated. I went about my business normally, just casually cleaning the bathroom when suddenly I hear the fire alarm, immediately I rushed out and as I opened the door, I was greeted by a huge cloud of smoke. the kitchen was on fire! fuck! as quickly as I could I assessed the situation, opened every window and threw every fucking thing on the stovetop to the sink, turned the stove off and super hastily cleaned the still-burning residue.

augh. yeah, then I opened the door to the stairway and created a cross-draught by opening the ventilation balcony's door. while I was sitting there and waiting for the smoke to fuck off, a cute neighbor passed by and we had a little chat about my little accident and laughed it off. I inhaled quite a lot of the plastic fumes and smoke, so my throat feels fucked. PERKELE :cool:

cool that I didn't die

dramatic depiction of the event's aftermath

prawnzee

Postby yourdad » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:34 pm

postal service workers who don't scan packages as they come through. why do i even bother paying for a tracking number if i can't track it?

yourdad

PreviousNext

Return to Care