[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:39 pm

relevant

this is meant for all of ya

ramdomthought

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:16 pm

uh oh random thoughts is getting too serious time to debase the topic. how many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth????

i think my record is 6 of the big marshmallows. minis don't count.

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:24 pm

i once ate 6 peeps in a row

IN A ROW?

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:24 pm

i fucking hate clerks

ramdomthought

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:27 pm

In sixth grade I fit 16 jumbo grapes into my mouth. Once they were all in there I had no idea how to get them out. I walked up to the lunchroom trashcan and tried to just let gravity do its thing, but one or two fell back and lodged in my throat. I went back to my friends and did the international sign for choking- they thought I was *joking* not *choking*. (ha.. haha). The lunch lady monitor just looked at me with a confused look on her face. Finally my best friend came up and did the heimlich and the rest of the grapes came flying out.

Oh, and one time my friend fit 14 marshmallows in his mouth before he started laughing so hard he had to remove the now-giant marshmallow and give up.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:31 pm

my desk is a mess

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:32 pm

we have 100 microusb cables

what should i do with them

ramdomthought

trick question i'm giving them to people

ramdomthought

why does this thing keep trying to double post

ramdomthought

Postby Stingray Sam » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 pm

i have two tea bags in my mouth right now, on another not it feels like someone punched m in the jaw. How can i enjoy my prescription of percs?

Stingray Sam

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:11 pm

ramseames

Postby chilljin » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:43 pm

what the fuck is a peep

chilljin

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Marshmallow chicks you get at Easter

Normally you eat like 2-3 and you've got your daily sugar intake

ramseames

Postby chilljin » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 pm

new easter treat hierarchy

chilljin

Postby Ques » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Seeing a play called 'germinal' this weekend

"In GERMINAL, French artists Halory Goerger and Antoine Defoort create one of the most talked-about recent works of contemporary international theater. Both whimsical and deeply philosophical in approach, GERMINAL asks: if we had the opportunity to start the world from scratch, how would we do it? As this sometimes absurd and humorous creation tale unfurls, characters invent telepathy, question physics, construct new rules for social engagement and dream up language. GERMINAL smartly dismantles the conventions of theater into a metaphor for human evolution and employs the stage as a fruitful open space where new worlds are up for the making."

Ques

Postby INNIT » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:52 pm

reciting old english is p comical

HWAET!

þæt wæs god cyning!'

anglo saxons love them some good king

INNIT

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 pm

ramseames

Postby bueno » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:11 pm

how do you think i should i proceed with this situation:

For one of my university modules, half the total grade is from coursework. The coursework is done in pairs and its a 3000 word essay. My flatmate (and friend) is also doing the same course as me so normally i'd do group work with him, but i did group projects with him and other people last year, and he never really contributed anything useful to the groups and i had to fix/adjust everything he did (he's from HK so english isn't native to him when writing despite speaking pretty fluently and he is not very good with essays, lacks some intuition). That wasn't a huge deal last year because his contribution was less when groups were bigger but now it'd be just him and me. Now i don't want to be a dick but i also want a good grade at the end of the course (without having to do 100% of the work myself which is what i see happening atm). If we weren't flatmates it would be fine but i'm sure the convo will come up soon... my brain says i should ask one of my other friends who are also decent essay writers to do it with me... but i'd feel pretty bad leaving him - although he still has friends he could ask to do it with - and i'm sure there would have to be an awkward conversation if i were to do it with someone else. How would you guys deal with something like this..?

bueno

Postby vgtbls » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 pm

If there's a cute girl in your class, say you're gonna try to be in a group with her. Even better if it actually works. You're in an awkward situation. You can lie and tell him someone else asked you if it comes up. For what it's worth, you're not an asshole for this.

vgtbls

Postby JtotheWhat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 am

Talk to someone else about it ASAP and then casually say to him that you were out for coffee with someone (or something) and that you guys had a really great idea you were excited to work on together. Or the cute girl thing.

JtotheWhat

Postby eufemism » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:51 pm

oh gawd I feel a cramp in my hamstring coming. I'm terrified.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:35 pm

how many of you pick your nose

ramdomthought

Postby freddy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm

i can't tell if my mom has a stalker/creeper or she's hiding the fact she's seeing the management dude

maybe both 8)

freddy

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:31 pm

you guys are gross

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:02 pm

kidding

you're only gross if you don't wipe it off on the seat on the boss and instead eat it

ramdomthought

Postby freddy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 am

4 real, *premium jasmine rice is the bomb - don't get any of that cheap/cheaper shit

and make sure its vacuum sealed, don't get none of that BJ or Costco bulk shit

freddy

Postby charybdis » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 am

Ah, I should probably explain, that article is actually mostly a joke/riff on the fact that so many opinion pieces have the same damn variation of that hyperbolic "woman problem" title and not meant to be an endorsement of each individual article.

At the same time, the reason I posted it was because I remembered that it existed after a couple girls I knew were telling me that care-tags wasn't a really great place for girls or they only read tags, etc. And "care-tags isn't as bad as sufu or sf" isn't exactly the most convincing counter argument. I dunno, I sometimes worry about it because I invited a bunch of girls here because I thought they would be able to enjoy this community.

IDK, arguing to no end exhausts me.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby zayg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:42 am

ffxv trailer :woop:

zayg

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:44 pm

the evolution of my typing on the internet:

1. xXxLoLoMgWtFxXx get on aim lOl xDDDD~~~~
2. I type in and abide by the rigorous rules of American English .
3. lol im 2 lazy 2 typ out full words so imma condense shit and not use punctuation 2 be 5 cool 4 internet so fuk off u prick

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby chilljin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:21 pm

i worked non stop for 4 months
tomorow is back to UNI YEAHHHHHHHHH

chilljin

PreviousNext

Return to Care