[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby zayg » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:36 pm

god damnit stop and shop you fucking suck

aisles are too small so i get stuck behind people who don't even respond when you say excuse me to stop blocking the way, only about 50 square feet of produce and the damned peppers are all rotten, only two cashiers open and when i get to the cashier the baggers walk away so i have to put my own shit away, and then the cashier doesn't even talk to me and just acts like i'm inconveniencing you

i miss market basket, fucking rhode island

zayg

Postby zayg » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:18 pm

bleach splashing onto the staxx on your new-ish black jeans

zayg

Postby vgtbls » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Me versus Microsoft Word in the battle of Format My Resume

vgtbls

Postby freddy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:58 pm

When you're trying on jackets and putting your shoulder-bag over your shoulder; my long-ish hair gets pulled or jammed in the way

when ppls saturate the WiFi connection/internets

paperwork

freddy

Postby eufemism » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:56 pm

youtube videos not being available in your country

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby vgtbls » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Okay you perverts, I'm trying to write a professional document

vgtbls

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:54 am

Should we have a fashion hardcore grinding? Anyways...

People that just shove geobaskets into fits where they don't make any sense

BIGBEE

Postby can- » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 am

can-

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 am

Warm enough out that it'd be nice to keep the window open tonight but the homeless dude in the alley is shouting about heroin too loudly for me to sleep if I do.

ramseames

Postby freddy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:36 am

Paper jams :mad:

freddy

Postby Blastoise » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:19 am

Spilled coffee all over my desk/carpet/wall outlet. Didn't even get to drink any of it. Took 45 minutes to clean up. Then they tried to charge me for a refill. Done for the day.

Blastoise

Postby silvaeri » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:42 pm

stupid washing machine's drain got clogged and i didn't notice and now there's a metric fuckton of water on my cellar floor. slowly mopping it up with towels and hoping my fan helps dry it out.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm

The whole bad camera = potato thing

"Did you film that with a potato"
"Sorry for the potato quality pics"
etc.

It was one joke that was kind of funny first time but has been told over and over again, I mean there's rarely even any variation on the theme, always a potato, not a rock, not even another root vegetable. I guess I wouldn't find myself so annoyed by this if I didn't spend this much time in online communities where people regularly post photos often taken with mobile phone cameras but the people posting the pictures themselves and making the joke must realise how played out it is.

jeez

DeafIdiotGod

Postby edward » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:08 am

Similarly, I'm incredibly sick of the "_______ master race" thing. Wasn't funny the first time, certainly isn't funny the 10,000th time. There's gotta be a better, less dogmatic way of saying you like a particular kind of phone or socks or frozen yogurt.

I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them.
edward

Postby greggy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:08 am

The bot infestation of this forum is quite annoying

greggy

Postby ramdomthought » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:00 pm

bot master race

ramdomthought

Postby freddy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:52 pm

ugh fuck i think may have a cavity or tooth sensitivity - it better not be the former

Ugh. It's probably not that, and actually fuck you Abilify for giving me (hopefully only) medication-induced TARDIVE DYSKINESIA/Parkinsonism making me like Jim Carrey and shit :/ (smiling) :( >:

freddy

Postby can- » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:23 am

master race potato

can-

Postby ramseames » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:48 pm

when i receive your shiny new exciting product the first thing I do with it should not be spending 10 min picking away at some stupid fucking sticker that leaves residue and shit on it. why do people still do this.

we have so many jerkoff industrial designers why can't they solve this.

goo gone works but like fuck I should have to buy that. stop it with the stickers.

ramseames

Postby yoyobeat » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:18 pm

People leaving a used diaper in the doorstep to my apartment building

Two days later nobody wants to touch that shit so it's still there

yoyobeat

Postby silvaeri » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Shitty landlords are such bullshit.

Just got my security deposit back from my last place I just moved out of. Fuckers are trying to charge us $400 because they had to "replace the carpet in the house". That carpet (if you can even call it carpet) was absolute shit before we even moved in, and I'm pissed that they're even trying this bullshit.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby rjbman » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:35 pm

I'm in the midst of arguing over something similar... "burn marks on the carpet, so we're replacing the whole thing. due to degradation we're only charging you 10%! ($300)" And we claimed those marks when we moved in.

Icing on the cake: we also were charged for carpet cleaning. You know, on the carpet they replaced.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby freddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 pm

ur hair in ur face esp trying to cross the busy intersection on an especially windy day :mad:

freddy

Postby Stingray Sam » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:34 am

so apparently my cheek is badly infected from my wisdom teeth removal and it just drained into my mouth. I also bit my other cheek so badly that there is now a flap of skin hanging off of it that perfectly covers my molars preventing me from being able to chew anything. My mouth is in pain and absolutely disgusting

Stingray Sam

Postby JewTurk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:38 am

I collect coins and stuff just as a casual hobby and I recently purged my room trying to organize a bit for the school year. This girl I know also collects coins and she just randomly texted me asking about if I had any 2009 lincoln history pennies and of fucking course I can't find any of mine.

I literally collected like 10 of each type cause I thought the back side images were so cool and now I can't find any of mine.

zzz

JewTurk

Postby freddy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Just renewed my state-ID just minutes before closing -- we rushed so quick that the lady didn't update my height from 5'11 to 6' :mad:

freddy

Postby BobbyZamora » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:48 am

there was a fucking dude sleeping in my garage

what the fuck

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby eyealt » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:48 am

People who touch my laptop screen when pointing things out. Can you just hover a finger over what you want me to see..?

eyealt

Postby Blastoise » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am

Free shipping above $50. Total: $49.90. I don't need any more socks.

Blastoise

Postby station » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Forgot my water bottle at home, and was thirsty most of the day

edit: thirsty for water

Last edited by station on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
station

PreviousNext

Return to Care