[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - sleeping

sleeping

Off topic

Re: sleeping

Postby missrowan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:08 pm

I slept under someone's bed for two full semesters.

missrowan

Postby silvaeri » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:01 pm

i have an ikea queen size foam mattress and frame. for the little amount of money i spent this bed is v nice. queen size is best bed size. so much room for activities

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby ramseames » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:11 pm

i was kinda tired last night at like 2 am so got into bed and then couldnt pass out until like 5:30. what the fuck

i got up at 10 tho so circadian rhythm will survive

ramseames

Postby missrowan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:00 pm

missrowan

Postby bueno » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:26 pm

i got a new pillow, new duvet cover, and pillow case, i slept so well last night. soft flannel covers are great.

bueno

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:49 pm

last year (senior year of HS) i slept from 2:30 AM to 6:30 AM pretty much every weekday

4 hours of sleep per night + constant calorie deficit + college stress + 2-bus, 45-minute commute = no bueno

the tiny upside was that i proved that i was physically/mentally capable of handling that kind of stress, but still, fuck that bullshit

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby MrStuffyStuff » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 am

MrStuffyStuff

Postby huhuslum » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:40 pm

A few months back I got a memory foam mattress (yeee). The other night I was coming back from my mates house, I was pretty high. I got into bed and for what felt like an hour, I thought I was sinking further and further down into a deep dark ocean. I felt weightless, so peaceful. Anyway, P cool, I recommend getting high and sleeping on memory foam.

huhuslum

Postby michaelmao » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:31 am

i've been staying up until it's light out for about a month now-- maybe more. i might have lost track.

i might need to start sleeping for my health and for my social life.

michaelmao

Postby nevergreen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:41 pm

since getting back from coachella i slept 16 hours monday night, 12 tuesday, and 10 last night. i think i'm good to go now

nevergreen

Postby meatjacket » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:27 pm

i want to buy bless covers and then sleep all day on them

meatjacket

Postby Ques » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 pm

not enough cabs at 3am so i had to walk an hour and a half in the cold to my friends house, but she was already asleep and locked everything, so i had to walk to my car and tried to sleep in there, except it was fucking freezing cold and i couldnt sleep and i tried to use the cover for grocerices in the trunk as a blanket excpt it kept unraveling and smacking me

eventually drove home after a few more hours of that when the sun came up and slept for 2 hours before i had to get up and go pick up my friend. pretty sure i got myself a fever or something because now it's super sunny out and warm but i can't stop shivering and feeling frozen cold even though i'm wearing 10 layers

WORST (not)SLEEPING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

Ques

Previous

Return to Care