[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby maj » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:29 pm

I just hope that some good comes out of the whole ordeal and it brings people's attention to this behaviour which is unacceptable yet goes unnoticed day to day. Don't hold high hopes though, would be nice all the same.

maj

Postby freddy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 pm

I forgot to select the right bank account for a payment and thus my debit deducted from my non-active secondary bank account with a paltry balance, therefore causing me to overdraft the other day with insufficient funds.

I went to the ATM to make the deposit to cover the difference, only to realize that the overdraft fee will post in the next business day or two, and then it will also then cause me to again overdraft...and possibly overdraft on the overdraft fee. Fucking A. So I went bank to retrieve cash from bank A to bank B again to cover the anticipated fee.

Jesus Christ. I'm having the worst luck ever this week.

freddy

Postby alby » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:17 pm

When snapchat stops your music because you're waiting for someone to send a message

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby zayg » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:51 pm

when you have to rewrite the work of a group member because they apparently write in 6th grade quality english

zayg

Postby tomsfood » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:01 pm

when you show up on time to a four person group meeting and none of them show up for half an hour

I got this text five minutes after the meeting was supposed to start from one memver: "i'm gonna be late i decided to get dinner first"

ugh

"Is it okay if we push the start back half an hour?" One group member asks without the intention of showing up before then regardless.

ugh x 2

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby kyung » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:45 am

WHY ARE YOU STEPPING ON OUR BATHMAT WITH YOUR MUDDY ASS SHOES?? THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF A BATH MAT!!

WHY ARE THERE PUBES EVERYWHERE IN OUR BATHROOM?? WHY DOES OUR TOILET LOOK LIKE YOUR CLOSE YOUR EYES TO PEE??

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby yoyobeat » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 pm

computers

the worst part is that they are so indifferent and seemingly kind. "Ok! Your settings have been saved! [Oh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that you're giving me the wrong command and rendering the email addresses of everyone in the office unusable on a Sunday night!]"

computers, fucking assholes

yoyobeat

Postby harmsalmon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:12 am

when a crazy Jersey Shore-lookalike attacks you and your friends in the Taco Bell drive thru while you're tripping balls. scary shit

harmsalmon

Postby SweetJavaBrown » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm

I have a hole in the seat of pants and I can't go home because I have an exam.

SweetJavaBrown

Postby KLF » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:20 am

roommate is mad at me i think because he changed his mind about not caring what day of the month i pay him for rent to wanting it right at the start of the month which resulted in me unknowingly causing him financial strain or something

why cant people just say something before it becomes an issue smh u__u

KLF

Postby freddy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:20 am

tokenism :|

freddy

Postby Blastoise » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 am

Roommate started a fire in the microwave at 12:30 last night because he forgot to add water to his macaroni. Room filled with smoke and our window doesn't open. CAs couldn't do anything about it so we slept with the door open and two tiny fans on. Our room smells weird.

Blastoise

Postby freddy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:24 pm

when you microwave food and then you've changed your mind about wanting to eat it

freddy

Postby Bryan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 am

when the dude you bought geobastards off grailed from isn't responding to your messages and isn't refunding the money despite the fact that he got his shit back

gotta wait like 3 more days before paypal just refund me money cause he isn't doing shit fml

wya
Bryan

Postby tomsfood » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:12 am

when your roommate sits in the dark with all the lights off playing computer games all day until you go to bed and he finally turns on his light to do work >:(

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby INNIT » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 pm

INNIT

Postby freddy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:15 pm

freddy

Postby zayg » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:05 am

when you go through old photos, spend half an hour editing it, end up absolutely adoring the photo, upload it to flickr and instantly get favorites, and then look at the exif data and realize that your girlfriend took it and uploaded it to your computer

zayg

Postby yourdad » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:01 am

"thanks in advance"

you've already thanked me so now i don't have to help you

yourdad

Postby ramseames » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:35 pm

ramseames

Postby prawnzee » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:20 am

prawnzee

Postby can- » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:11 pm

you see potato i say patina

can-

Postby vgtbls » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Natural peanut butter. I'm trying to make a sandwich and I have to sift through two inches of peanut oil and rock-hard peanut aggregate. Thank God I started stirring in the sink, because peanut sludge erupted out of the sides of the jar and covered my hands. In the end, I have to pour rather than spread my peanut goo onto a sandwich that I'm not even sure I want to eat anymore. Fuck.

vgtbls

Postby INNIT » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:17 pm

subway guy rendered my sub INEDIBLE from the apocalyptic amounts of chipotle mayo he put on it

i wasnt fast enough to stop him. it's all my fault.

INNIT

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:33 pm

When code does the wrong thing

DeafIdiotGod

Postby yubbermax » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:28 am

Trying to read old forum threads when 90% of the image links are ded.

Also cold feet

yubbermax

Postby cormac » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:38 am

when all you want to do is take a hot shower after a long day and the water won't heat up :(

cormac

Postby bels » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Being pointlessly pedantic and picky about clothing.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 pm

should be a way to neg and rep a post at same time.

can-

Postby finolino » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:15 pm

when you forcefully bite your tongue when out with friends but try desperately to hold back tears because fergie taught you that big girls don't cry

finolino

PreviousNext

Return to Care