[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby starfox64 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:15 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby rublev » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:58 pm

this says so much

rublev
Political Editor

Postby hunnish » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:01 pm

My apartment complex pays for all the sports channels so I've been able to watch every Canucks game which is awesome because they've been playing great this year (ignore the Arizona game please)

I wanna be the meat in a Chris Higgins and Eddie Lack sandwich.

hunnish

Postby Syeknom » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Syeknom

Postby eufemism » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:34 pm

amazon glitch was selling PS4's for 60 DOLLARS BREHS.

people started taking pictures of the amazon page to walmart and they price matched it.

some guy i read about bought 8 and flipped them for 300 hunna each!!!!!!!!!!

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby alby » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 pm

what beer would go well with wearing a Canadian tuxedo?

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby rublev » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 pm

my macbook pro hard drive failed a few days ago. like flashing folder, can't find drive in utility disk failure :(

tried a few things at the mac store but it didn't work so i took it to a recovery place. they got back to me today and said it looks like they can get my data which is good news. i've got a decision to make about the hard drive though. my mac has 0.5 years left with apple care so i could send it back to them to replace the hard drive. the alternative is to get a new solid state drive from this recovery place. i kinda said yes to the solid state drive but now i'm regretting it LOL. my drive in my mac was 500gb but this new would only be 120gb. i only had 40gb of stuff on it before it crashed but i'm now paranoid that i'll run out of space. i only agreed to the new drive half an hour before they closed today so i'm hoping if i call them tomorrow morning and explain my change of heart it'll be okay. this way i still get my data, and i get apple to replace the hard drive for free. i can always go back for a solid state drive when i have more cash so i can get more space... but not just now. hoping they've not started any process yet or it'll be an embarrassing phone convo tomorrow morning....

rublev
Political Editor

Postby rublev » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:34 pm

ah okay that's interesting... maybe i'm being too quick to change my mind? what's your view on the solid state drive stap? like i have no idea about tech or computer stuff.

i do have a 500gb external yeah. i was thinking about getting photoshop and obv if i get into art school i might have some of heavy files etc, so that's why i was thinking about the space side of things (as well as the cost). but i guess having a 500gb external means i've got a lot of space to move things between...

i dunno :sad:

rublev
Political Editor

Postby yoyobeat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:28 pm

yoyobeat

Postby yourdad » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:25 am

I just had $2 sushi from the supermarket. Where did my life go wrong? I hope I don't die.

yourdad

Postby Blastoise » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:07 am

It's been a weird couple of nights.

I was minding my own business a few minutes ago doing homework and all of the sudden I start hearing super loud pounding against my window. For reference, my desk and bed are right next to it along the wall. The window has an outer glass layer, a screen, and then an inner glass layer. The curtain is also across the window and whatever, so I can't see anything outside. Then an even louder hit against the window and it shatters, glass got everywhere (none on me thankfully). Didn't bother to pull the curtain and noped up to the front desk in my hall. Had several CAs and a security guard down here and no one knows what or how it happened. There are footprints near my window (on the ground floor) and it's snowing so we're assuming someone was throwing snowballs or hitting it directly. Somehow only the inner layer broke, so it must have been from the pressure and cold air? No idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blastoise

Postby stappard_ » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:46 am

stappard_

Postby bels » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 am

If you have important school type stuff you don't want it kicking around on some local drive anyway.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby freddy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:40 am

i have this bad habit of overeating my vitamin b12 gummy bears... ><

freddy

Postby Blastoise » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:14 am

And to top it off I also lost my Bless bracelet in the snow on the way to class. Wasn't there on the way back. Not my week, I swear.

Blastoise

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Speaking of SSD's, I got a $50 best buy gift card for my birthday, so I am wondering if is a good buy at 48.99(On black friday). Will be my first ssd.

Stolsdos

Postby alby » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:48 pm

alby

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 pm

does it ever trip u out when you're drinking tea and you finish it and all that's left is that last bit of congealed teastuff in the bottom of the mug and you see your reflection in it when you have drank enough of the tea

harmsalmon

Postby smiles » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:52 am

anyone have any recommendations for poets/collection of poems? I don't really have any experience with poetry and i'd like to check some out.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby RycePooding » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:16 pm

william carlos williams, mary oliver and dylan thomas have been my favorites for a while

also highly recommend autobiography or red by anne carson

RycePooding

Postby bels » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:46 pm

I saw Mark Waldron the other month and he was good

There's DAVE BERMAN of course

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:46 pm

while working in the co op last night some guy randomly announces to the room "anyone wanna buy edibles"

god i love co ops

if anyones wondering, i got a set of four truffles, raspberry, watermelon, strawburry, and lemon

Ques

Postby blanket » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:41 pm

natural.log shenanigans

pic from work

blanket

Postby zayg » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:12 pm

i want a shar pei

zayg

Postby starfox64 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:20 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby JonjoShelvey » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:34 pm

My dad wanted to name me James Dean but my mother wouldn't let him. I wish my name was James Dean.

JonjoShelvey

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:31 am

My name is jimi and my sister's name was almost paige and it was not until the week before her birth that my mother discovered that this was a plot by my father (a _big_ zep fan) to let him yell "JIMMY PAGE" without being judged

mc-lunar

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:56 am

had a good but weird-ass night. sometimes I love my high school life moments

harmsalmon

Postby alby » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:35 pm

where did iffe go

alby

Postby === » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:40 pm

when translated to english my name means john john saint john. my parents didn't know this until i was around 12

B)
===

PreviousNext

Return to Care