[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby oucho » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:11 pm

my surname originates from the celtic word for 'muddy field'

oucho

Postby reedeeah » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 pm

despite all the haters i'm really digging this Android 5.0 lollipop upgrade on my N5 (so far)

reedeeah

Postby zayg » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 am

im taking a class with a really cool chinese woman who hasnt lived here for very long yet got her phd before teaching at my school in the us and from reading her shit online it seems like she has moved around the world a bunch researching on every region possible

i think im gonna get stoned and ask her if she can just tell me her life story during her office hours

zayg

Postby iffe » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:51 am

iffe

Postby sknss » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:48 am

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby odradek » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:52 am

billions of blue blistering barnacles

odradek

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 pm

The place: The theater I work at

The time: 12:30 in the afternoon

The setting: heavy rain outside, families enjoying film, a girl scouts troop is gathering in the lobby to get ready to head into their movie

The players: A white couple, one male and one female, early thirties. An Indian family, father, mother, daughter, baby; adults in their late thirties or early forties

The story:

Our players are all watching the same film, Big Hero 6. The baby of the Indian family begins crying. After some minutes of this, the white male asks or possibly tells the father and mother to quiet their baby. Apparently he does this in a bit of a rude way, because words are exchanged, tempers begin to rise. White male says something that Indian father takes offense to. Movie ends, all exit. More words are exchanged, voices begin to rise. Indian mother and children move away, stay in hall. White male becomes extremely agitated, must be held back by female companion and theater employee. Argument is now taking place in the lobby in front of all other patrons. Threats are exchanged, white male says "I've killed your kind before, I can do it again". Takes hoody off (hilarious in retrospect). White female companion is able to convince him to step outside, tries to explain things, wisely leaves. Indian family is given refunds and apologies from theater staff.

An hour or two later the white male calls the theater to apologize profusely for his behavior and explains that he has severe PTSD from his time in Iraq, which was triggered by the argument.

I don't know how to feel. I empathize with his trauma and difficulties, but this was my theater in front of my guests that he was making a scene.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby ramseames » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:16 pm

he overreacted but people who bring babies into movie theatres suck so damn hard

ramseames

Postby can- » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:36 pm

i empathize with the shame i imagine he feels

can-

Postby smiles » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:58 pm

oct 20th at dsm :(

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby harmsalmon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:31 pm

holy fuck

no fucking Ferguson indictment

can't say I'm surprised but holy shit, out of FIVE possible indictments NONE of them apply to Darren Wilson? godddddddd I am disgusted to live in St Louis/Missouri/the United States/Earth right now.

harmsalmon

Postby madisseur » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:02 am

i accidentally own 100+ pairs of underwear

madisseur

Postby maj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:53 am

learnt how to read and write a brief sentence of Arabic in one of my classes today for some reason, usually hate language learning but Arabic is really quite beautiful.

maj

Postby yourdad » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 am

Why an I still awake and why did I drink that entire litre of soy milk?

yourdad

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Saw Kim Dotcom speak today at a conference and fuck me the world is so fucked up. I'm seriously starting to get peeved off with America.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 pm

whenever i cook my kitchen invariably becomes a dance party

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby brlmski » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 am

I was in the lab working on my senior project. Around 3:20 AM, I get up to go to the bathroom. After I've taken an amazing piss, I realize that I had left both my wallet with my ID to get back into the lab and my phone with which I could call security to let me back into the lab in said lab. Now I'm on a shitty multimedia computer in a classroom on the seventh floor contemplating my life and doing some "programming" in notepad to send to myself later... Fuck.

If you see this right now could you PM me. Need someone to place a phone call to security for me...

brlmski

Postby hirokinakamura » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:41 am

the new roozay album hood billionaire is dope as fuck

rick ross never disappoints he's the boss also he lost like 100 lbs shout out RossFit™

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby eufemism » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:39 pm

saw an artemis fowl forum that had this same care-tags lay out. the earliest post on there was from 2006. reading old forum posts is awesome.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby starfox64 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:56 pm

at my parents' house. there is so much crap in my room. every time i come back here it feels like i'm throwing away or donating like 50 pounds of stuff (plus whatever things i take back to nyc), but it just never seems to end.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:29 pm

@ those negging my post: What on earth has race got to do with it???

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby sparkyoriental » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Ladies who like makeup or care about their eyebrows...

Get Anastasia Dipbrow!!!!! It is amazing. Great for natural looking brows but also great for dramatic drawn in brows. The price is super reasonable for the amount of product you get.

sparkyoriental

Postby bueno » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Planning my year abroad and i'm so excited. Hopefully will get chosen to go to Sciences Po in Paris, otherwise Shanghai (uni is SHUFE) seems like it would be cool place to live for a year.

bueno

Postby prawnzee » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:12 pm

south africa 2012 we in the future now

prawnzee

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Here's another

Stolsdos

Postby KLF » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:42 pm

KLF

Postby KLF » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:42 pm

also i applied to nordstrom lolll

KLF

Postby eufemism » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:23 pm

for the past 2 weeks I've been having urges to go and buy Yu Gi Oh cards again. Literally the only thing holding me back is that no one I know plays it. I think I might go buy one of the Yu Gi Oh used GBA games at a game store.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby RomanEmpire » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:19 am

There's a lot of local yugioh tournaments around me that my friends go to. They go to regional tournaments too. Some of them make good money off of selling/trading cards, it's crazy

RomanEmpire

Postby popcorn » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:45 am

Getting a haircut because it gets in the way while playing sports. My heart is so torn.

popcorn

PreviousNext

Return to Care