[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - herby holidays

herby holidays

Off topic

Re: herby holidays

Postby alby » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 pm

at first I was really against spliffs, but now I think i'd rather a spliff over a joint. spliffs are so pleasant

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby sampi » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Tomorrow at 16:40, flight to Amsterdam. Feels good

sampi

Postby nevergreen » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:51 pm

nevergreen

Postby madisseur » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:43 pm

too broke to buy rn and it's very very hard

madisseur

Postby sampi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Holy shit that was an amazing holiday! I'll probably post some videos or/and photos from the trip when I have the time. Amsterdam was gorgeous, and I think that all the worst aspects of the city are a byproduct of the massive amounts of tourists in summer and spring. All of our weed was amazing, people were really helpful and friendly and the food was great too! Me and my three friends smoked about a 100g in a week... That was something else. We also tried truffels and they were really fun, but we made the mistake of picking too chill ones and we didn't trip as much and hard as I would've liked to.

sampi

Postby Ques » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:59 am

i have four tabs open right now

they're all care tags

lol

Ques

Postby sampi » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:13 pm

sampi

Postby nevergreen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:29 am

picked up some god's gift today and it's great. s/o to for the sweet munchie food :sweg:

nevergreen

Postby zayg » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:16 pm

rip an entire bag of golden bears

so much for eating healthy

zayg

Postby frogosaurus » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Dig

frogosaurus

Postby brlmski » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 pm

im thinking of getting a desk vape or a bong. anyone with experience with desk vapes?

brlmski

Postby CleanThug » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:36 pm

got a vape

dis nice :sweg:

CleanThug

Postby CleanThug » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 am

no but seriously, my magic flight launch box came recently and it's great. exactly what I was looking for. super discreet & the money you can save is substantial.

highly reccommend.

CleanThug

Postby CleanThug » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:59 pm

I hate to post three times in a row on this thread but

I am higher than I ever been right now

I'm really hungry but my family is downstairs eating dinner

I'm freaking out a bit but it's okay I'm being relaxed

I'm really hungry but whoa

CleanThug

Postby JewTurk » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:55 am

So my friend gave me a bag full of pill caps at work today after he stopped in to say hi, I'm looking at the caps now and as far as I can tell its literally just ground up weed in a gel cap. Anything I can find online seems super involved with oils and crap and I'm not super sure if he knows what he's doing.

He just keeps texting me to pop one of them.

Can you literally just pop a pill with weed in it and ... ta-da?

e:

I guess I'll post pictures in the morning if that helps but he's not texting me back so I'll have to wait until the morning anyways to find out what the fuck he did with'them.

JewTurk

Postby alby » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:36 pm

that will only work if it's abv or what others said (oils fats etc)

alby

Postby JewTurk » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 pm

JewTurk

Postby alby » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:45 am

i reckon that's a safe bet. i ate some abv once on a sandwich and it didn't do too much, but it was very very brown. i'd take one pill one night, and then 3 another night.

alby

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:52 am

some dude made a grav bong out of a metal bowl and a cranberry-juice bottle at a party i was at Saturday night

maybe it was just because it was my first time using one but i took one hit off it and it ruined my night instantaneously, holy shit

somebody should've warned me

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby alby » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:26 pm

my friend picked up some "blue cheese" which clocks in at 23% thc and we smoked a blunt and I think I could easily feel the blood move through my body

alby

Postby can- » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:08 am

what are good ways to vape pot? I'm looking for something small and "discrete" and I'd
rather work from actual pot instead of some dab or oil shit.

I lived w a digital volcano in college for a year and it was really cool but these days I'm
just looking for something i can use every so often that doesn't get me blasted or create a stink.
anyone have experience or recommendation ?

can-

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:49 am

pax by ploom is prolly the most discreet vape. also it almost looks like a music player. downsides are it needs to be cleaned regularly or the mouthpiece will stick and stop working, and it's $250

pinnacle by vaporblunt is cheaper ($150) but a little bigger and from what i hear lower quality hits

the most highly regarded portable vape is the arizer solo(seen in hannibal on nbc), but it's like teh size of a pop can and you can't really carry it around loaded

JonjoShelvey

Postby Ques » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:39 am

Suppose i bought some fudge edibles and i left them out for 24 hours and they completely melted down and there is now a distinctively green liquid that they seem submersed in... is putting them in the fridge going to do anything good or am i gonna have to get a spoon out

Ques

Postby purkinje » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm honored to introduce THE HOWITZER clocking in at around 3 feet

was awkward to smuggle into a dorm.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby nevergreen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:27 am

I'm so high I smoked some wax and now I'm tripping

nevergreen

Postby ice » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:05 am

if you haven't already seen this:
http://youtu.be/SndyPWg-1Bc
[youtube]http://youtu.be/SndyPWg-1Bc[/youtube]

ice

Postby zayg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:13 am

Well acid has been a success tonight. Typing while tripping is strange. I can see why this can be really dangerous for some people but I think it is a pretty useful tool. It definitely opens your mind to some real great thinking and opens up the well of creativity, but you really need some structure to make it work. I'm wondering how I feel in the days to come after. I feel like it really makes you forget about your more primal urges (for example, roommate and I are discussing how little attraction we are finding to anyone right now), and makes me wonder if I will be disappointed in myself when I let my thoughts turn towards certain topics.

zayg

Postby chadnik » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:23 am

got a pax—goodness but this is luxurious

chadnik

Postby Ques » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:26 am

new dealio is quite chatty and informed me that my latest is a sativa dominant hybrid named cinnex or the like, anyone know what any of that gibberish means

Ques

Postby alby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 am

Sativa is more thc dominated than cbd which means you will feel a more "brain high" over a body high. Most dealers just say stuff like that to entice you more, and most of it is mumbo jumbo, in my opinion. Weed is weed.

alby

PreviousNext

Return to Care