[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Sharing is Caring // The Care Share

Postby chilljin » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:16 pm

i was lucky enough to receive a parcel from one of the coolest dudes on ct

chilljin

Postby smiles » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:43 pm

care share arrived on thursday!

here's a video (that somehow got super fucked. you can still hear my voice though)

[youtube]_oegDscB06Q&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

best look at the photo

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby stappard_ » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:07 pm

So it seems the queen's own delivery men couldn't resist the prospect of sharing in some care themselves and had a rummage around in this awesome care package from before i could get to it

In a scarily accurate distillation of my whole personality he saw fit to include

- Golden crunch creams (perennially underrated)
- a book of golf tips
- a book of crickets greatest ever sledges (although this is bringing up some tender memories from my own career as a crap opening batsman)
- a book of football cliches, jeff
- a cracking scarf knitted by mrs maj herself (modelled expertly below) - tell her i said thanks, its ace

and a great note written in ludicrously nice handwriting with commendably even margin, 10/10. thanks mate this is great :woop:

stappard_

Postby rjbman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:58 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby yoyobeat » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Awesome package came in today from . This is great-thank you!!!

pw: three letter first name, of the same ol' guy

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/113816268[/vimeo]

Thanks for picking up on some of the things I like, like the BLESS bracelet, and including comics+zine stuff. I'm looking forward to learning tons of new stuff from the Fashion Encyclopedia as well. The Dana Lee tee is too tight for me (at least at the moment) so if it ends up not working out within a few months as I keep getting in better shape I'll pass it along to another CT friend. You did a great job with the package!

Last edited by rjbman on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: gotta do "http://www.vimeo..."
yoyobeat

Postby silvaeri » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:14 am

I got my care-share today from the wonderful . This was awesome! Thank you so much!

Here's an extremely awkward video of me unboxing everything and most likely being dumb. p/w is the usual. (pretty sure there's like 30 seconds of me just reading the post card silently)
[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/113819142[/vimeo]

full pic of the goods.

Really excited to try all these tasty goodies. The kitties in our house are very thankful for the cat treats too! The postcard was very sweet, thanks for writing!

Really excited from all the gifts. I was in desperate need of new socks, haha.

Rick owen wig fit to come soon.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby inherently » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 am

watching all of these care-share unboxing videos makes me really happy :smile:

inherently

Postby CleanThug » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:36 am

Shame the dana doesn't fit, should've went with the large :(

The candy came from one of those huge candy bags that wouldn't fit in the box, does look kind of weird the way I packaged it lol

I got the bless bracelet from the oogabooga store, so I guess that's where the zines from, don't know much about that

Like I said I never got to the book, left my bookmark in there...

Glad you like it!

CleanThug

Postby germinal » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:00 pm

sent me an amazing package!

Firstly a kick-ass candy sushi set; something i would have never imagined to exist but boy am i glad it does. I can't wait to make it!

Next a top-secret piece from the latest unreleased h&m designer collaboration #very rare

Worn here with yourdad's school tie for some true CASUAL TIE yoof culchah interzone back to school steez

And best of all i finally own some satan smiths! :sweg:

Thank you yourdad so much for such a wonderfully thoughtful and generous gift! I was grinning ear-to-ear when i unwrapped the stickers and i'm still beaming now; i had given up on making them myself so this was a marvellous surprise. I owe you one!

germinal
Garminlad

Postby kyung » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:03 pm

just letting my care sharer know that your package has arrived at my house safely but since i'm at school i'll unbox it once my finals are over

i still have no idea who it is but i'm excited =)

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby germinal » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Update:

germinal
Garminlad

Postby inherently » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Got my package today from ! :woop:

Sorry for the sound quality in advance!

Notes:

The salsaghetti is pretty good, it's watermelon flavored but also spicy?

The scarf is cotton btw!

EDIT: lmao the CD is actually by "Sadistik", but in my defense the font is hard to read

inherently

Postby hunnish » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Sorry I only took pics!

sent me a wonderful gift! Tons of asian candy + cow tales + chocolate and three awesome shirts! I've already spilled drinks on one of the shirts and yes most of the candy is just wrappers now!

Thanks for everything! :]

you'll get fit pics.....some day :twisted:

hunnish

Postby germinal » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:36 pm

:cool: :cool :sweg For the FAO of whoever sent 's package: it has arrived; he has not.

germinal
Garminlad

Postby deadkitty » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:42 pm

just got a package from !

contents include: visvim tshirt, chicken in a biskit, custom care-tags bumper sticker and sneakers, aero chocolate bar, delicie european biscuits, postcard with a thoughtful handwritten note

thank you so much! this is all way too thoughtful and I've got a huge grin as I'm typing this. the chicken biscuits are delicious! definitely not too salty.

deadkitty

Postby maj » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:54 pm

hooked me up

[youtube]slevC98L9IQ&feature[/youtube]

maj

Postby yubbermax » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Awesome package from !

http://youtu.be/WM9yDXUL7Ng

My goal for winter break was to learn to knit and now I've got the equipment for it. The dice are sweet, the blacked out set is rad and I always need more d6s. Btw I do dabble in 3.5 and numenera/the strange as well. Havent had a chance to listen to the CD (no disc drive in my pc). Thanks again for a great care share!

yubbermax

Postby starfox64 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:12 pm

shout out to the dude for hooking it up

sorry for the weird lighting and awk pic, my desk is cramped and the lighting in my office is weird.

anyway, this care-share includes:

- bedwin bucket hat (!)
- supreme tee
- two lego sets (always a fan)
- Tuesday by David Wiesner
- candy
- Friends soundtrack CD
- Are you Hip-Hop's Biggest Fan CD

and best of all

AKIRA on VHS

Thanks so much for this awesome package dude. It totally brightened up my hungover Friday.

Also the hip hop CD includes one of my favorites

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby purkinje » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:20 pm

I had my package shipped to college and was notified that it had arrived 2 hours after I left for home so I'll be posting mine in January!

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby bhajz » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Holy shit, killed this care share, undoubtedly one of the most thoughtful (and delicious) gifts I've ever received.

First of all Ques went through and hand wrapped everything beautifully, which itself is amazing.

And then, the contents of the package are incredible.

Now for what this amazing package contained.

Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (I am very excited for this)
Shady Acres Raspberry Jalapeno Jam.
HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT BARK
Quin Smith Tea Bergamot Caramels (omfg)
Chickadee Apothecary Herbal Tea
Sacred heart of Jesus candle (have this going right now)
And a lovely note

This Quin candy is the most amazing candy i have ever had probably, there are only 2 left, which I'm saving for my parents. Peppermint bark is also my favorite thing ever and this is delicious, also not much left of this. I will also be making cornbread tomorrow to have with this Jam, which is AMAZING. Thank you so much Ques, whenever i am in Portland or Austin I'll buy you coffee or ramen or something.

bhajz

Postby jrisk » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 am

hot diggity! I got a care-share from !

highlights that are making me so excited:

alpaca socks that I am wearing right now!
howling gloves that I'll wear when I go outside!
jacques cousteau dvd set!
raf tattoos! (bicep pic coming soon)
wallpaper shirt!!

thank you so much dude. this was a killer rocking package. :woop:

jrisk

Postby stappard_ » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:23 pm

helpful tip for pronouncing nonsensically spelt british place names for :smile:

stappard_

Postby Ques » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:22 pm

glad it got there okay! I was worried the peppermint bark (which i completely stalked your posts for) would crumble in the mail

also, i'll be getting home in 4 days, and my mom tells me there's a package waiting for me, so whoever got me don't worry it didn't get lost in the post

Ques

Postby pei » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:21 pm

:0)
pei

Postby germinal » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 pm

I hope you like the top. It's sat in my chest of drawers for so long i figured it needed a more appreciative owner. If you get a chance take some pictures to show everyone how weird the construction is... There are like four layers and three fabrics and lots of curious holes and i never quite could make sense of how it all fitted together.

germinal
Garminlad

Postby CMYK » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks ! Perfectly executed post stalking. Here's a vid. PW is our mascot's first name.

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/114519464[/vimeo]

CMYK

Postby kyung » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm

thank you so much !!!

what a thoughtful package, the chocolates were first to go and they were delicious :0)

the magazine makes great bathroom reading and the book has some really cute drawings

happy holidays care tags!!!

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby yourdad » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:49 pm

yourdad

Postby RomanEmpire » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:39 am

Got my care share from !
[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/114626008[/vimeo]

It's so great dude! You went above and beyond.
- Coffee, could smell it as soon as I ripped the tape, can't wait to have some
- Tim Tams, I'll finally get to see what all the hype is about
- Planner, was actually thiking about buying one, perfect timing!
- Graphic Novel, art style looks super cool, gonna read it soon
- Pictures, really nice shots, love all of them
- Incense, have yet to try it, but I'm excited
Really good stuff dude, thank you so much!

Edit:
Forgot to add picture

Last edited by rjbman on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: it's http://www. or else it won't work :\
RomanEmpire

Postby hooplah » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:17 am

this video is 4:10 even after i cut out most of my pointless rambling... try to count how many times i say "like" or "excited"

WOOOOO thanks !!!!!!! i love everything!

btw the peanut brittle is AMAZING, it taste like the insides of butterfingers!!!!

hooplah

PreviousNext

Return to Care