[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:14 pm

It actually happened!!! I'm working in Westminster :D. Only 3 days a week for the moment but its a start!! Back on track to my dream job, with a bit of luck I'll be able to ditch the pub work soon!!

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby cormac » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:35 pm

found my old gameboy sp with sapphire in it, which I've had since age 7 or something. now playing it in the student center of my school listening to Death grips. This is nice

cormac

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:03 pm

today is the day that "flaxsisters" moved from my internet vocabulary to my irl speaking vocabulary B)

BIGBEE

Postby cormac » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:54 pm

I had the first three badges, with 3 Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™ in my party. I started again with torchic, makuhita, and numel. For some reason I taught my Combusken cut? Damn it old me

also I named one of my Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™ and forgot what it was until the day care lady asked me if I wanted them to raise donger

cormac

Postby longjumps » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:36 pm

I spent the night in a D.C. hotel recently, these photos were hanging on the walls

longjumps

Postby cormac » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:28 pm

So glad I got a job again so I can eventually buy shit again

cormac

Postby smiles » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:31 am

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 am

I've been on this forum for like 6 months and I still mess up the sizing

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:12 pm

I've had this song stuck in my head for like three days and I finally figured out what it was
it was Sword art op 1 lol

BIGBEE

Postby eufemism » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:10 pm

I also have 32 oz of hot sauce and True Detective on deck. I'm about to wild the fuck out

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby YoungCanoeist » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:45 pm

A few months ago, in the fall, I noticed a familiar-looking, stylish young man in my school cafeteria. After a couple more sightings, I realized it was , and I had a beautiful opportunity cradled in my hands.

Months went by, and I hardly saw him. Or when I did, I was headed somewhere and couldn't spare a moment. He always looked calm and collected, sporting Stan Smiths and a contemplative focus.

Then, one dinner, I was walking slowly into the cove-like vegetarian station. Trailmix swiftly rounded my path and emerged right in front of me; it was time. Keeping my pace and centered attention, I caught him. I touched his shoulder, gaze directed elsewhere, at the menu.

"Have you ever tried the old trail mix?" I looked at him.

His awareness exploded like the expanding universe as he began to make sense of the situation. His eyes darted, left to right, then down my outfit and back to my face. I think his mouth opened in confusion. I grinned like a maniac. My hands shook like I just had my first kiss.

We exchanged some woahs and some laughs. He asked what website I was on, I said care-tags. He said right on. We bumped fists, we went separate ways. I'll see you again, trailmix. I'll see you again, in my dreams.

YoungCanoeist

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:57 pm

is this a fan fiction

I love it

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:16 pm

this online homework B)

PLUM

BIGBEE

Postby cormac » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm listening to Anal Cunt on $250 headphones

I feel like I've come full circle in some way

cormac

Postby meatjacket » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:55 am

got hit on/ creeped on/ harassed on/ whatever by some 40+ dude today

instantly felt bad for anyone especially women who go through that daily. it was degrading and disgusting

:/

meatjacket

Postby smiles » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:32 am

each for 20hkd (about 2.50 usd)!

bottom one is 2075 ready. Considering it was on the market from 1972-76.

still works! (hopefully). No batteries required and the shutter still functions so...

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby cormac » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 am

college snow day!!

cormac

Postby brlmski » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:23 pm

leak in my apartment bathroom greaaat

brlmski

Postby eufemism » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:53 pm

i saw the prettiest girl at the gas station this morning

girls with really light blonde hair that is almost white are amazing.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby missrowan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm

missrowan

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 pm

I'm only going to use the world "lol" when I really "lol"

new goal

BIGBEE

Postby RomanEmpire » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:24 am

RomanEmpire

Postby JewTurk » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 am

Dr. Dog reppin'

JewTurk

Postby quitter » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:08 am

i was @ my friend's house and he has cats and i took a bunch of pictures for snapchat and now i feel sad that i don't have pets of my own to obnoxiously spam snapchat with

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby prawnzee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:15 pm

kicking a hole in the bass drum is cool ;)

prawnzee

Postby oldtrailmix » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:11 pm

@YoungCanoeist

imagine my shock
a young man - outfit on lock
comes in from behind
to blow my mind

a hand on my shoulder
nearly bowls me over-
into my ear this line he sticks:
ever try the old trailmix?

adrenaline washes over me in a rush
the rest of the world comes to a hush
the initial feeling of fright
soon turns to one of delight

he says he's finally found
this kid named trailmix he's been seeing around
tells me his name is young canoeist
and let me tell you he's one of the coolest

with a bump of the fist we find ourselves parting ways
with my skin going numb i slip into a daze
i take in his boots as he walks away
they radiate like the magic i experienced that day

-------

i earnestly wish
that we might have curated
a lovely selfie

oldtrailmix

Postby alby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:15 pm

listening to 45 rpm records at 33 speed is extremely satisfying

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby ballast » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:22 pm

if you guys remember those videos of that guy making miniature food-shaped candy, i found a guy who makes actual food in miniature, with a mini kitchen.

ballast

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:01 pm

My anime dance, I regret everything

E: reuploaded the video after deleting it because uhh

I accept that I am a loser now

BIGBEE

Postby rublev » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:35 pm

Last edited by rublev on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rublev
Political Editor

PreviousNext

Return to Care