[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby nick » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:07 am

unfortunately the lust for dad bod doesn't really exist (at least in any meaningful scale)

Anyway I hope everyone here has a nice day and eats something good or does something fun

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:12 am

been a month without getting the raise i was told i'd get at work

now it looks as though they've decided to stop withholding my fed/state income tax as it got direct deposited to my bank account...

fucking hell.

ramdomthought

Postby Suquida » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:53 pm

So I was taken to the ER because I was doing extra badly and it turns out if I went any later I could've very easily died because of liver failure, I'm sitting here with an IV in me learning I now have mono induced hepatitis and my liver could still fail, just kinda being monitored

This is fun, rip me

Also kinda awkward having to tell the doctor details of your recent sexual history when your mom is right there

Suquida

Postby popcorn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:00 am

send me summer music for goths

popcorn

Postby freddy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:25 am

One hour until the mental health court opens (only on Fridays at 10AM) and I along with my other fellow 'crazy people' are to stand in front of the DA.

The last time I went it was great to see how people are giving status updates about their adherence their treatment regimens in recovery and to learn about the struggles and obstacles that people with mental illness face where they are confronted with the law

Maybe I should get arrested again to get another and better glimpse with the people I've met and learned about in the paddywagon, holding cell, and in court again...once my case is over tho of course

freddy

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:34 pm

Just noticed that over the past year, my books have crept almost half way off the shelf from the slamming of a nearby door.

Their journey begins again.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby nevergreen » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:03 pm

national donut day 8)

the first shop i went to didn't even have donuts like... how do you call yourself the Donut Queen and not have donuts on national donut today. they donut have the right to be the Donut Queen

nevergreen

Postby Bryan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:39 pm

signed all my w-4s n stuff earlier this week at ippudo and i get my clock in tomorrow and training starts.

can't wait to blow all my money on EG and Yogee

ps sell me ur eg blazers guise pls I WANT EG STUFF IM ADDICTED

soy a xs/s in uppers and 28 in da bottoms

wya
Bryan

Postby KLF » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:32 am

i came to my ssenses and have found my true destiny in fashion and his name is rick owens

the couple that ricks together sticks together

ciao, c-t

KLF

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:50 am

If you google 'minor women's whiplash' your targeted advertising gets really weird

stappard_

Postby dull » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:09 am

customer at work dropped her wallet and car keys
i returned them to her and she went on for like 10 minutes about how i was the nicest teenager she had never met
which made me kinda sad because i was just being a decent human but also happy because she was so thankful
then she gave me 10$ and i bought myself a pizza

dull

Postby meatjacket » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:08 am

missed you care-tags.

glad to be back and out of school

meatjacket

Postby Vaeltaja » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:25 pm

PayPal ended up taking money out of the wrong place somehow resulting in an overdraft fee from my bank. For whatever reason, the bank let my account go in the negatives for a bit, meaning I had "floating" money letting me buy what I wanted. As of a few minutes ago, I found out the item is prepped to ship out, a bank transfer I used went through return my (unused) account back to the positives and the overdraft fee I got hit with has been revoked. Now, I had to call PayPal some 10 times and my bank at least as many times, but at least everything is where it ought to be now. :woop:

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:35 pm

tfw you come home from college and your little brother has become a bigger weeaboo than you

BIGBEE

Postby Bryan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:40 pm

for the 2nd time in 6 months, Ippudo NY has wasted my time. First in February UWS told me they'd put me on a trail shift but never did (informed me they didn't need me after 2 weeks), now the East Village loc makes me file W-4's and stuff then the head hostess tells me she'll contact me to set up the rest of my training days for next week AND SHE NEver DID

GOD DAMMIT IPPUDO WHY

i gave up a interview at a luxury condo for a lobby attendant and some other restaurant in soho FOR THIS

BETTER GET DRUNK AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP

for those curious: i have been bugging the head hostess, as they're the ones who make the schedules. I went in today and talked to host and on the schedule is basically every other trainee but ME.

wya
Bryan

Postby exprof » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:20 pm

i dont care if cupcakes are over, i really want one right now

exprof

Postby Cowboy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Went scuba diving for the first time today. Shallow, still introductory. Hung out with all of these crazy cool fish and plants. saw a sea anenome, no Nemos were inside though. Learned a lot, it's quiet down there, let's you think. Thought a lot about the idea of memories.

It's a whole new world down there, divine...

Cowboy

Postby eufemism » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:42 pm

i haven't had such a pleasant saturday in a while.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby frogosaurus » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:32 am

oh my god kill me already

frogosaurus

Postby Cowboy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Tropical storm hit us in Cozumel, been stuck in our hotel the entire day.

It's just a day, that's fine, except it is going to reach hurricane status in the Gulf of Mexico, and then slam directly into Houston.

We are worried about our house and our animals :-/

Cowboy

Postby smiles » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 am

Where can I live in London? Ideally 250 pounds per person per week or less. Ideally Walking distance to UCL. Ideally pretty nice and green. long distance flat hunting is top three terrible/vile activities.

Alternative idea is to buy a narrowboat and enlist my dad to come.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:53 am

250 pounds per week is my mortgage + bills. That london is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayzeeeee

bels
Yung Winona

Postby smiles » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:09 am

Worse than HK even. Though probably not in terms of price per square foot. Paying 150GBP per week for about 400 square feet I think

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:40 am

Welcome to England. We thought we had enough houses so we stopped building them but it turns out there are more people here now (???)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:03 am

stappard_

Postby germinal » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:16 am

You should be able to find somewhere pretty nice for 250. The problem is finding people to share with. Bloomsbury is very expensive but north of euston rd things will be cheaper, especially heading towards kings cross/caledonian rd. i have some friends in mornington crescent but i dont know what they're paying. Those are all walkable and relatively near regent's park. Otherwise you could live in highgate (probably expensive?) and get the northern line in, or live near seven sisters rd (probably cheap?) and get the victoria line. Or live somewhere cool in east or south london and commute god knows how

germinal
Garminlad

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 am

A lot of pretty central London areas being thrown around here. Far more interesting places to live in other places (inc. Peckham, Dalston, Brixton, Walthamstow etc.) that are far cheaper.

That is if you're after a houseshare? I don't know anyone that lives alone.

Check out gumtree (pretty good place to find a room) and if you like I can take a look at some of the areas and let you know what's good.

EDIT: yeah someone highlighted that it would ideally be walking distance to UCL. But thats crazy because that's not how we live in London.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby Cowboy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:20 am

Cowboy

Postby smiles » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:57 am

Yes, I am looking to share with people. Definitely can't afford anything by myself. That's always annoying to sort too.

Ideally would be walking distance to UCL but if that's no good then that's fine too. Exmouth market seemed nice, or maybe a bit further east? Dunno...

Theoretically okay with living properly afield like bobbin suggested but I'm not sure how often I'll go into school so that could be a factor.

Basically I'm planning to do a lot of walking so anywhere that's interesting to walk around in is good.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Cowboy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:39 pm

I put that as a joke but i guess It wasn't a funny joke and was kinda weird to do looking back so I'm gonna apologize for that because It's not funny at all In hindsight

Sorry

Cowboy

PreviousNext

Return to Care