[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby okayfruit » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 pm

when you order something and you hype yourself up for it and then they email you several days later with "sorry it's out of stock"

FFS

okayfruit

Postby Cowboy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:12 pm

southern moms are ruining my career

Cowboy

Postby bels » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Most of them you can just put a drop shot in and they won't make it in time. Once they wise up to that just hit cross court and run them down until they haven't got any energy left. Try not to get frustrated when they shank a couple of flat forehands past you and stick to the game plan. Should be fine.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:01 pm

"would it be possible for you to buy some headphones?" YOURE THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT IS YELLING TO YOUR BATTLEFIELD BUDDIES OVER YOUR SHITTY HEADSET 24 HOURS A DAY. I CAN BUY SOME DUCT TAPE TO SHUT U THE FUCK UP. also stop leaving DIRTY DISHES on our motherfucking FLOOR.

harmsalmon

Re: Complaints

Postby bels » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:03 am

I unsubscribed from their mailing list but I swear down John Lewis won't stop sending me emails.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby arcticsound » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:45 pm

MONDAY: "Earliest you can come by and see the place is Saturday"
THURSDAY: "Sorry, both rooms have been taken"

Why is trying to find a place to live the most obnoxious experience ever???

arcticsound

Postby momjeans » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:01 am

im moving back to olympia washington and its all beer & bowling dads. also my roommates are super messy.

momjeans

Postby yoyobeat » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:59 am

an over 300 buck order from from japan is still showing 'in transit' on the site after like 2 months even though i know it arrived to their warehouse within a week of winning the auction (they contacted me about the item's condition after receiving it and then never responded to my response). they won't respond to my additional messages. I've chalked it up to a loss but it's pretty stupid.

yoyobeat

Postby meatjacket » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:30 am

my sister took my story scarf for her "yellow-out" day at school and LOST IT

>;''(

HER FRIEND FOUND IT AND BROUGHT IT TO ME/HER :-))))))

Last edited by meatjacket on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meatjacket

Postby freddy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:56 pm

New England weather. Strong winds caused me to go back and switch to a hoodie and jacket. Now it's too warm and I don't want to go back home to switch again.

freddy

Re: The Whine Club

Postby bird.in.flight » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:42 am

sold a sweatshirt to someone, a few days later he also buys a pair of pants off me - after having sold like 50+ items through grailed and other channels, usps loses not one but both packages addressed to him, and now i'm deep in the hole

"no tracking or insurance?"
there was tracking that stopped updating after saying "out for delivery" like three weeks ago
there is insurance included, and i've opened a claim but it's like 60 days before australia post can get usps to really do anything, and i have to pay $200 for the sweatshirt after the 30th - got some pieces on grailed that i'm sad to let go but what're you gonna do

bird.in.flight

Postby Francks » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:46 am

1 year russian girlfriend got her visa refused with the nice sentence "you can still re apply but if you get refused again you will also win a 10 year ban"

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby shar pei » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:59 pm

when you can’t wear anything you wanna wear/see affordable cute clothes that aren't within your reach (in this case, body size)/crying everytime you see something cool on sale but it's too small for you because you’re too thicc and not pretty so you can’t make everything a ‘look’

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 pm

"sorry no trick skating on campus"
"you pose a danger to yourself and other students"

YOU MEAN I POSE MORE OF A PROBLEM THAN THE FLIP FLOP PENNY BOARD BRAHS THAT RUN OUT EVERY HILL
GIVE ME A BREAK

aint fuckin with this stupid ass guard fuck off

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby saveed_samir » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:53 am

i dont think ur supposed to complain about that on a fucking message board hahahahahaah

saveed_samir

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:11 pm

why does ln-cc's site suck so hard now

i guess the new setup's to promote mobile sales(?) but was it worth ruining a pretty great UI

who's even buying vintage n(n) and yang li off a phone anyway

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby meatjacket » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:30 am

muji's site is under construction

meatjacket

Postby tomsfood » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:27 pm

when you have a class that requires you to put in a lot of time and effort into assignments with a lab partner and then that lab partner doesn't do any work AND is also a huge priveleged asshole.......beyond frustrated right now and i still have two months to go with him AHHH

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby bels » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:54 am

I'm in bed and I'm not getting out.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby dull » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:27 pm

I need to make my portfolio for college applications and people KEEP CALLING OFF WORK AND I GET CALLED IN TO COVER THIER SHIFTS
I dont have time for this! damn it!!

dull

Postby Ques » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 am

is this also a wine thread? for some reason yellowtail is considered high-end here in china and priced accordingly

Ques

Postby shar pei » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:44 pm

i swear at least 80% of my stress right now comes from the US muji online store being down

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby meatjacket » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Campus cafe NEVER opens on time

I only ever want coffee before my 9am class but then can't seem to show up on time

meatjacket

Postby brlmski » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:13 pm

i think my dryer doesn't dry. going to have to bitch at building management some more

brlmski

Postby brlmski » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:05 am

good news guys, i fixed it. they never turned the natural gas valve going into the dryer from "OFF" to "ON" but i managed to climb on top of my dryer and fix it.

brlmski

Postby bels » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:10 am

When its the beginning of the month and you get all dilligent and shit and move cash into your savings and then half way through the month you're moving that cash back out cuz ur fukken broooooooooooooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:34 am

When you wear your new jawn for the first time and you're psyched but you haven't worked out how to unlock it's power levels yet so your fit is underwhelming.

NB unlocking the power levels of a new jawn is more creative than making a youtube playlist but less creative than working out your bathroom colours cheme.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby deadkitty » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:56 pm

so the payroll company fucked up when we were all supposed to get paid last friday. direct deposits didn't go through in time. fortunately my boss is an angel and wrote out a bunch of cheques for us and brought them all the way up to our store. unfortunately for me, this means not getting my money until today because cheques take a day to clear, columbus day bs, etc, etc. however, it turns out my bank is holding my cheque for 5 days now because I overdrew (why is overdrawing even a thing???) my chequing account by literally $1.83 4 months ago, leaving me with an entire $6 in my account until tuesday! oh joy!!

and despite my pleading with the (really nice) customer service people, bank claims it can't do anything.

fuck banks, fuck bankers and fuck america.

deadkitty

Postby maj » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:07 pm

just love how my housemates come with back with their boyfriends, play music loud, smoke with the windows open, hog the kitchen between 6-11, leave washing up everywhere and scream till gone 10 at night daily!

i just want a nice quiet life :(

maj

Postby Blastoise » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm

roommate left the fridge open all day

didn't offer to help pay to replace any of my new groceries that spoiled

Blastoise

PreviousNext

Return to Care