[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby eufemism » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:30 pm

yg and q need to drop those albums before summer

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:22 am

ramdomthought

Postby meatjacket » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:35 am

so the lease is up in may for the house i live in with my mom, which means we'll be moving again, but it also means i will be moving out shortly afterwards!

exciting!!!!! any tips i should know for the coming months / resources for when i move out by myself?

meatjacket

Postby rublev » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:22 pm

serious ebay question....

so i sold something a couple of weeks ago - the item was in PERFECT condition, never worn etc. this evening i received an email saying 'The buyer requested a return because there's something wrong with the item'. their reason is that it doesn't match the photos / description, and in the comment box say "Hi I have just got back from my holiday and opened this. It is lovely but it has a hole in it. Looks like either it has previously been repaired or it is where the knitting has been tied off and come loose ?". first of all, don't buy the holiday at all. second and more importantly, there was no hole in this item... so they're lying. i took a lot of photos of the item before sending, but only for the listing, not for using later in proving something in an ebay dispute.

i've asked them for photos of the hole so i guess i'll have a better idea after i see those. can i do ANYTHING here? ebay seem to always side with the buyer, i can't think of anything :(

rublev
Political Editor

Postby WussWayne » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:26 am

I woke up and realised I'm one of those obnoxious animal collective fans. I think I'm going to start listening to Swans instead.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby freddy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:06 pm

so i'm short at the end of the month. today is the weekend, payments for credit card (citicard gives instant funds)/bitcoin will initiate next business day on monday and post tuesday which is the 1st. the 1st is when i get paid. i'm a genius right?!

freddy

Postby Blastoise » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:55 am

On the subject of ADHD medication: don't try wellbutrin, the side effects aren't worth it. I've been on it for two months and I've barely noticed any benefits but have been feeling nauseous and getting headaches daily. Not to mention issues sleeping.

I've been laying in bed all evening, the room feels like it's spinning. Probably the worst it's been since starting it.

Blastoise

Postby eufemism » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:41 am

the one day i'm gonna be productive and go out to do my hw, study, and buy everything i need my car doesn't start

well fuck you too world

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Had a phone interview for an internship at a research lab yesterday. I think it went well because we're doing an onsite tomorrow and my interviewer sounded like he wanted me to be there.
The job is cool as hell and if I get it, it would be a great way to spend my summer. So I'm pretty happy with my situation now, I got a little worried after missing career fair, however it seems all is well for now.

Stolsdos

Postby windowflowers » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am

I look at all these pictures of me from a year or two ago where I look really dumb that made me not want pictures taken of me anymore, and then I look in the mirror and I'm pretty sure I'm less dumb looking now.

So I guess I gotta get some new pics of myself.

windowflowers

Postby evilfriends » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:57 am

"Are you really less dumb looking now, or just more confident and happy with how you look?"

Is what I was about to say before I realised that kinda sounds like an insult. What I want to say is that maybe it's just your perception of yourself that changed for the better

evilfriends

Postby bouquet » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Left a load of laundry in the washing machine when I left home for a few hours, as the cycle was still finishing up. When I got back, one of my roommates had apparently had a very strong urge to do their laundry right at that moment, so they unloaded mine (fine), and put it in the dryer on presumably the highest setting so it would get done quickly (not so fine). Things that could not afford to shrink have shrunk. I'm sure it was intended as a nice gesture, and it was sort of my fault, but damn.

bouquet

Postby bels » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:13 pm

fuck them up

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:37 pm

As someone who now owns a klean kanteen, the Nalgene everyday OTF is about 5x better than a klean kanteen except for the fact people will think you're poor when you take it out of your bag.

(research here: http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-w ... ttle/#safe suggests that there's nothing unsafe about plastic water bottles [although they also recommend buying a klean kanteen so maybe they're wrong])

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:19 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby vgtbls » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:11 pm

I just drink whatever water I can carry in my cupped hands.

vgtbls

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:41 pm

The bottom fell off my insulated miir and now I don't use it anymore. Unfortunate because it was nice up until then.

It's a shame the klean kanteen logo is kinda ugly

ramseames

Postby ramdomthought » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:01 pm

sand the logo off or put a sticker over it and call it diy and culture

ramdomthought

Postby bels » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:46 am

I have a red sticker that says "Supreme" on if you want to use that?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 pm

where can i get knockoff supreme stickers

i want them to say supeme

i also want them for practically nothing

supermeme is also a possibility

ramdomthought

Postby iralanwitnuk » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:20 pm

here are some

"Let's all buy Birkenstocks and go hug some trees"
iralanwitnuk

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:22 pm

you rule bigtime

ramdomthought

Postby jrisk » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:17 pm

jrisk

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:45 pm

you didn't say what you had in it

were you drinking moonshine?

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Horace and Pete is fun as hell

ramdomthought

Postby jrisk » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:53 pm

It was water

jrisk

Postby jrisk » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Sometimes coffee but that was kind of too hot to carry around

jrisk

Postby brlmski » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:17 pm

you gotta be able to squeeze the water into your mouth while on the fly

brlmski

Postby adiabatic » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:03 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby deadkitty » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:10 am

got into cal arts

3 days after the acceptance letter i still cannot believe it

deadkitty

PreviousNext

Return to Care