[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: The Whine Club

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Please stop standing next to me when I'm trying to DJ. I get that it's cool to hang by the DJ but you're making my job way fucking harder than it has to be.

This goes double for other DJ's who feel the need to stand next to me and guzzle beer while watching the laptop and trying to "help" me do my transitions. You should fucking know better.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby freddy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:21 pm

When u order takeout Chinese food IN Chinatown IN person and speak to them in Chinese as aChibese person and they give you forks/spoons instead of chopsticks

freddy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:44 am

Headaches/migraines are the worst. I've had a string of them recently and they just suck. Thankfully they aren't as bad as when I was a child and lasted for weeks. But man do I hate them.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby freddy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:01 am

Automatic shuffler machines for blackjack/21

freddy

Postby freddy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:13 am

Grr

freddy

Postby alyosha » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:50 pm

when you've gotten four hours of sleep and you wake up at 4:50 AM to ride a shitty public transportation system for ninety minutes without headphones because you forgot them but when you get to school you find them in your bag and so you listen to no surprises but it's a really sad song so it only adds to your bad mood

if my writing is bad pls let me know
alyosha

Postby radicalbusiness » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:37 pm

activist friends and myself getting doxed by the alt-right (not too much for me, just a pic on 4chan from a friend's twitter so far). they're all talk but got damn do i hate how much less trust I have in strangers after just a few days.

radicalbusiness

Postby alby » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:13 pm

when u feel the inkling of a cold coming on and u kno there is nothing u can do

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Spaceman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:43 pm

I bought a pair of vault OG slip ons from Opening Ceremony. They finally come today and they're too big. I was looking around and saw on Blends they put a note saying they run a half size big. Dammit now I have to deal with a return >:(

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby wolflarsen » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:12 pm

When you run out of medication and discover suddenly that you live outside your health plan's coverage area.

wolflarsen

Postby freddy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:13 pm

High school and middle school kids on public transportation

freddy

Postby freddy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:31 pm

When you go to the supermarket, checkout, walk out, then halfway going home, u realized u forgot to use the coupon u clipped

freddy

Postby BobbyZamora » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:05 pm

kind of tired of spaces for "creative types" who don't actually create anything

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby freddy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:09 am

buying a new MacBook laptop n it doesn't come with a power extension cable.

also I gotta buy all these fucking usb-c adapters.

my apple lightening cable EarPods don't work bc they still use the legacy 3.5mm jack.

AirPods sold out.

overly friendly apple retail ppls

Last edited by freddy on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
freddy

Postby freddy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:17 am

your lotion/body moisturizer turning all water-y bc of the high indoor heat

re: heat; sharing a thermostat with a roommate (it's in my room but controls both of our rooms..)

freddy

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 am

procrastinated writing a cover letter for a cool job and now the position's not listed any more

mc-lunar

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

it's a waste of energy to get salty on missing sneaker drops but BRUH if you're just gonna drop the shoes online with no prior warning you're pretty much ensuring that only bots are gonna get to them first

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby soz » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:52 pm

hhhhh, vintage SI resellers r killing me. Cannot get anything for a reasonable price anymore if at all since they tend to message sellers offering a criminally low BIN price as soon as they list.

In other news got a beaut condition 1995 osti-designed jacket for a dece price off a local jungle dj the other day but it reeks of bud lool

soz

Postby soz » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:36 pm

@can- no lol

@Sam gizzus a little while, i'll get a mate to take a pic of us wearing it

soz

Postby freddy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:07 am

when u order a burg through eat24 for pickup at the local pizza joint on ur smartphone n u get there before the damn place prints your order to give to the cooks. i thought tech was suppose to make life easier and better. apparently not.

freddy

Postby mknro » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Had an ebay listing for MHL monkey boots bookmarked but wasn't sure I should get them cause already have her Derby boots

Decided friday I'd get them but was too hungover yesterday so forgot. Checked this morning and listing ended :'(

So when hangovers ruin your life.
Also hangovers in general

mknro

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:28 pm

they're just boots

saying this to remind myself that missing an auction isn't the end of the world

BIGBEE

Postby freddy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Lawyer firms charging 40% of the gross settlement amount to represent you

freddy

Postby Cowboy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Earplugs

A. One of the two going out on you
B. Sound quality diminishing
C. Leakage

Specifically for me is I have a pair of wireless for running, and the right ear constantly feels like it's justttt about to fall out. So I'm always finagling with this earplug and losing focus.

Cowboy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:22 pm

My weedman keeps asking for rides to campus.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 pm

it's one thing to deal with interpersonal conflict in a relationship context, but for a platonic male friend to have a problem with me and not talk about it when i ask him directly??? bro imma hurt your feelings until you stop acting like you're eight years old

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby plaidappendix » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:44 pm

finding a cool old camera at the thrift store but the film for it is too expensive to ever use it :(

plaidappendix

Postby adiabatic » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:52 am

I wanted to not have pain, but I got it anyway.

Now I want to have pain for diagnostic purposes, but no matter what I do, I can't get pain. Maybe a 1 on the 0–10 pain scale at most.

I do not know why I'm not having pain now. Six months ago I could easily get way more pain for only a tenth of the lifting/swimming/keyboarding I'm doing.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:41 pm

it's kinda terrifying how many kids i know at my school that will gladly accept the most vile, racist shit as long as the person explaining it to them has a PhD

my roommate came back mad last night complaining about how some black debaters he was competing against didn't believe in critical race theory, like yeah bro people with socioeconomic minority positions in society aren't gonna accept a belief system that dictates that they're scientifically predestined to be janitors for generations to come, no matter how many sexless freaks in right-wing thinktanks try to convince them it's true

also weird considering that my roommate is chinese-american, like i get that some asian-american people can be pretty racist but what makes him think that preaching white supremacist nonsense will win him any points in a white supremacist power structure? did he forget how the railroads were made

CW/TW

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Cowboy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:53 pm

That does not sound like a proper description of CRT?

Derrick Bell (4 example) is not the person that this post is describing as a proponent of CRT to say the least lol

Cowboy

PreviousNext

Return to Care