[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby fun_yunchables » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:24 am

Were you ever ridiculed for somethingn tied to your cultural identity and/or race? Do you see why that might make someone mad? It's one thing to be the brunt of jokes for playing Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™, and another thing to be laughed at because of your heritage. There's an inherent racist mentality involved.

I don't even want to get started on food labor. You have so many assumptions that french food is far more labor intensive than mexican (conglomerate) food, which I guess on the surface moght appear like that. You know what a molecajete is? Did you know they use it to make guacamole? People are even peeved at paying an extra $1.50 for guacamole at nonauthentic-chipotle that isnt even hand mashed. If you dont want to believe that, look at dim sum or even xiaolongbao. Folding those things is not trivial in any way. People still expect it to cost <$10 even though they're willing to pay >$20 for a plate of ravioli which is much easier to make.

And even cultural policing!!! So stupid. It's so hypocritical to villify dog eating and not cow/pig/chicken eating. It's just as cruel for any of them. (Not that i eat dog. Or any meat for that matter)

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby adiabatic » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:30 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby jrisk » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:44 am

you are really missing the fucking point man

jrisk

Postby bels » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:53 am

To expand on the above, Adiabatic everything you're posting is either orthogonal to the original point or wrong. This is a chronic problem with you. Think deeply about why that might be and get back to us with an answer that doesn't purely blame the rest of the world.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby freddy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Sometimes I forget that I'm Asian xD

freddy

Postby freddy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm loving shakira again after my friend invited me to go salsa dancing next month XD

Also listening to daddy yankee and pitbull jajaja

"Ayyy mamiiii, el chino papatio lets chacha cha"

freddy

Postby shar pei » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 pm

falling out of love somewhere/back into love elsewhere is strangely easy

it's a positive experience so far though!!!!!

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 pm

i like her

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

why do cats always jump into bags with clean things

ramdomthought

Postby brlmski » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:11 pm

I was gonna play a "fake or not" drinking game when looking at housing posts on craigslist but my liver said no

brlmski

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:12 pm

fun_yunchables

Postby Stolsdos » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:32 pm

The post count after my most recent post:

Stolsdos

Postby popcorn » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 am

i'm so excited for whatever artistic movements are ostensibly "after post-modernism" / when music and architecture start getting deemed metamodernist (Tim Hecker? To Pimp A Butterfly? Rem Koolhaas?)

popcorn

Postby cormac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:48 am

Is there a thread about general musicianship/c-t songwriters? I could have sworn there was one separate from WAYLT and music is my bf, but I can't find it

cormac

Postby WussWayne » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 pm

My housemate told me about this she heard about when she was studying in SA that's almost 100% Afrikaner where they actively chose to segregate themselves roughly around the period apartheid ended and build their own town. They've even established their own currency. Surprisingly,it's not as racist as you'd imagine*. It's quite fascinating.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby shar pei » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:03 pm

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby popcorn » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:09 pm

popcorn

Re: Popcorn thoughtz (with a z)

Postby popcorn » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:15 am

I found the hours-to-curses rate for being in New York City. That's why people always say it's not healthy. Every four hours one more terrible spectre will enter your chakra and make itself felt through fate-tampering. If you're planning a vacation, make sure to include no more than 3 hours of New York, unless desolation and financial collapse are things you're interested in.

popcorn

Postby cormac » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:29 am

Where I live the rate is abt every 12 months, and the curse is crippling depression and stagnation. It's dangerous because it sneaks up on you

cormac

Postby alby » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 am

anyone else own bitcoin when it was at a couple hundred bucks? yeah me too. been watching ethereum prices a lot lately and keep regretting not getting in even to make 100$ margins every few weeks

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby longjumps » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 am

what kind of trainers does a chicken wear?

longjumps

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:44 pm

tonight: legit saw people jizzing to sandstorm, better off alone, and an awful hardstyle remix of careless whisper at this music event thing i chanced upon

someone save me

fun_yunchables

Postby bels » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 am

what's wrong with hardstyle

bels
Yung Winona

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:15 pm

fucking hate seeing other people having a good time personally

BIGBEE

Postby freddy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:43 am

So I've been thinking.....what's a guy like me gotta to do to become / plan being a stay-at-home dad. I know acccording to pew research this is an emerging BUT steadily growing phenomenon.

I know it's gonna be far out for me but u know I jus wanna think long term, now :]

freddy

Postby WussWayne » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:08 am

Hmmm well I'm not an expert but first step seems to be getting a wife who earns a lot.

Second step would probably be to get her pregnant :sweg:

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby radicalbusiness » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:18 am

Anyone else catch that eclipse? Hooooly smokes that was cool. Managed to see totality in Oregon. Amazing.

radicalbusiness

Postby odradek » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:31 pm

people enjoying the eclipse:

odradek

Postby chilljin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:52 pm

hey guys

been a while

how are you doing? are you okay?

miss you all x

chilljin

Postby alby » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:29 am

I get into the office at 10 today. everyone leaving the office. apparently the fiber optic cable got cut no internet to anyone in the building. everyone going home. feels good man :heck:

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

PreviousNext

Return to Care