[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby ramseames » Sat May 31, 2014 2:50 pm

MUZZADONTHABEATHOE

ramseames

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sat May 31, 2014 3:03 pm

To be fair that (basic snare / upbeat accents / heavy bassline) has been predominate in bay area hip-hop since the 80's, Mustard just found the right formula of it for radio and has been pumping out tracks. The new Iggy isn't even a Mustard beat, it's just a straight copy.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby vgtbls » Sat May 31, 2014 5:52 pm

DJ Mustard is awesome, I was so tired of Mike Will-made-it

vgtbls

Postby sparkyoriental » Sat May 31, 2014 11:16 pm

IDK if I want to do a phd anymore.

people in grad school - thoughts? I thought I wanted to research but I'm wavering. It'd be so much easier to just work in industry.

sparkyoriental

Postby eufemism » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:50 am

in the span of a week i've managed to lose my phone and my ipod without me realizing how it even happened or where. i've wanted a new phone for a minute now, but i hate that feeling you get when you lose something you've had for a while and it's grown on you.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby thatbiglake » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:59 am

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby Syeknom » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:17 pm

My apartment is really big and really, really empty.

Syeknom

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:38 pm

When I get really busy and can only come here once a day or so it gets madly overwhelming and I'm now only really visiting one or two threads because I can't keep up.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby cormac » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm happy I now have the money to buy more expensive gifts for my parents. My mom said she wants to get into the clothing/fashion arena, so I found some J Crew ballet flats and a uniqlo dress for her for her birthday. I'm really excited about this since this is an interest we can share in the future. I also bought my dad two pairs of Anonynous Ism socks and the pink DL double needle tee for father's day. I hope he likes them.

cormac

Postby rublev » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:34 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:46 pm

so i figured out the thing i didn't have the knowledge for on friday night.

I need to get a dude to reset two passwords

he's reset the same one four times and doesn't get how to do the other one

for once i feel completely competent and redeemed

ramdomthought

Postby smiles » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 am

So many unread threads.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby fun_yunchables » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:47 am

:

concerning the phd, i would strongly advise against doing one unless you are ABSOLUTELY certain it's what you want to do. it requires a lot of sacrifices to be made, and if all you are concerned with is money and not the pursuit of knowledge, then it definitely is not the optimal track to take. the big things that you should ask yourself are:

(a) are you willing to make sacrifices in academia? conversely, how happy do you think you will be in industry?
(b) how important is it for you to work on something you like?
(c) how important is money to you?

the big tradeoff between academia and industry is that an academic trades money and regularity for freedom to pursue whatever he/she desires. despite anything else, i highly recommend you do some soul-searching to see what you truly want.

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 am

I'VE FINISHED MY DEGREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby eufemism » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm

GOOD NEWS! The prodigal ipod has returned home!

also, on an unrelated note, i just wanna say that i'm grateful for having a home where both my parents work hard to provide for my brother and I. my family isn't rich, but we've never had a scarcity of food or things we need. sure we might not get everything we want, but when it comes to the necessities they've always been present and i'm grateful.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby MxmHrpr » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Just had a thought — ct proxy network. I've proxy'd for a few people on here before and dealt with some pretty horrible ones in the past.. I'm loving the ct community feel, thinking maybe by spreading it to a generally negative area for online fashion could save us all a bit of hassle, spread the love, e.t.c. Thoughts, or if you need anything from the UK hmu

MxmHrpr

Postby JewTurk » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 pm

JewTurk

Postby tomsfood » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:57 pm

no one really notices when I replace the word "nice" with "mice" in conversation but it makes me happy

"That's a very mice shirt you have on"
"Weather has been awfully mice this week"
"You should really be micer to her"

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby ramseames » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:00 am

Right meow

ramseames

Postby tomsfood » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:06 am

you have cat to be kitten me

purrfect

hawkward

I could go on for days sorry guys

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby Bootz_Rex » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:10 am

just found out a lady at work who I thought was like 45-50 years old is 28. words cannot describe my disbelief.

Bootz_Rex

Postby starfox64 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby JewTurk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 am

JewTurk

Postby brlmski » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:33 am

my bus broke down over 3 hours ago right outside of toledo ohio and im slowly going crazy.

brlmski

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:07 am

one of my greatest fears is going to a teambuilding exercise and doing the "trust" activity (you know where one person falls backwards into someone else). i don't think i'd be strong enough to do that so i'd probably awkwardly stand off and let them fall.

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby brlmski » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:26 am

five hours later a bus finally arrives to pick us up everything is gonna be alright

brlmski

Postby bels » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 am

"Why are you always on that football forum?"
"What?"
"That football forum with the sad referee at the top?"

bels
Yung Winona

Postby raags » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:08 am

raferee

raags