[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby BobbyZamora » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 am

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 pm

eat it

ramdomthought

Postby odradek » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 pm

no you eat it

odradek

Postby rjbman » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Can't we all just get along? :roll:

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby vgtbls » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

i hate this god damned web sight

vgtbls

Postby === » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:16 pm

i've been buying a lot of punk on vinyl recently and a few of the packages came with zines in them
zines are cool
i wanna start a zine
we should start a c-t zine

edit - ah, just read through the topic. seems like it fizzled out, maybe now that there's more members here it would work better?

Last edited by === on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B)
===

Postby prawnzee » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:23 pm

STOP IN FIGHT

rergards,
mr. COOL ICE

prawnzee

Postby rublev » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:11 pm

finally

rublev
Political Editor

Postby zayg » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:11 am

really terrible mood for a lot of tonight

very happy now. thanks sports :woop:

zayg

Postby chilljin » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:35 pm

turn 20 in less than 5 hours

anyone know any vampiric cults i can join to attain eternal youth and not grow up

chilljin

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:53 pm

shaved raccoon

BIGBEE

Postby frogosaurus » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Fuck, super excited for this.

frogosaurus

Postby meatjacket » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 am

couple of my friends made it on the radio about two weeks ago

super stoked to hear them and since i was at their first concert (house party) it's cool to see how far theyve gone

meatjacket

Postby Vaeltaja » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:10 am

Not sure what's scarier... computer crashing for no reason or computer crashing shortly after unscrewing stuff and cleaning the fans.

No BSOD either...

Hope I didn't mess anything up by moving (what I believe to be) the copper heatsink...

Nope. Almost certainly an error due to me cleaning the laptop. Event Viewer isn't giving me any good info, no BSOD, and my temps seem fine.

Care friends, any ideas?

Image copper part unscrewed and removed. Tired me is unsure if this is the CPU because my brain just refuses to work.

Image a view inside.

The other image got messed up somehow and is 0 bytes large despite sometimes being able to view it in my phone's gallery.

Computer seems to do fine when not doing anything high intensity.

edit 2: taking a picture of a picture that resides on my phone that I can only access on my phone due to errors...

Image The (assumed) heatsink, reverse side.

edit 3: Regarding temps, I actually don't know what the temperature was right before shutting down, I just know that while playing it seemed fine. I might have to reapply thermal paste?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby meatjacket » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:09 pm

for like $60 i can have 4 sets of 25 buttons

i love buttons.

should i make 4 care-tags buttons and ship them out?? i'd only charge you $1+shipping (which i think is $1.50 at the least or a flat $6)

Image someone should make a vector portrait of raf

meatjacket

Postby AmericanPie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:48 pm

AmericanPie

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 pm

I'm gonna start using this thread to post weird shit I find on youtube

BIGBEE

Postby frogosaurus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:44 pm

you know it's a good post when it's sitting at about +4 but there's about 15 rep comments

frogosaurus

Postby zayg » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 pm

I've been living alone at school for the past few weeks due to taking a winter class. Just realized that tonight may be the last night of living somewhere alone for a decent period of time for the rest of my life. Strange.

zayg

Postby freddy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:48 am

I hate Tinder, these bots are good!

Last edited by freddy on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
freddy

Postby Vaeltaja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 am

Update regarding heatsinks and cleaning and all that jazz. Bought some thermal paste of unknown quality (Antec formula 7) and it seems to be working well. I might replace it quickly with Silver 5 or something else in a couple weeks. I guess I was too tired to realize that removing heatsink + not repasting was a bad idea. Not sure why I couldn't even realize it was the heatsink + cpu/gpu for awhile... must've been the gpu since it said "AMD" on it. Only concern is that it seems the original paste-job was quite sloppy, there's some paste buildup around the corners and into some grooves I couldn't get out. Nothing got above 67 Celsius though, so I guess it's OK.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby schiaparelli » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:28 am

i went to NYC yesterday for an on-site interview and i got a verbal offer for a design internship there this summer!
(now ofc i'm terrified that the paperwork will never materialize #justanxietythings)

but if i go there, the office is super close to opening ceremony and muji
and my boss looks just like and dresses like him too

(edit) this post does not accurately reflect how ABSOLUTELY THRILLED AND EXCITED I AM. it's a company i've admired from afar for two years now, and everyone i met was so lovely and interesting and thoughtful. like the dude who coordinated my interviews and flight over gave me a tour and he talked about his deep interest and strong opinions of office architecture and the research behind good working environments and how office space norms have changed over the past century and it was just like…wow, how often do you hear the "hr person" enthuse deeply about their work like that?

schiaparelli

Postby eufemism » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:36 pm

what is the most versatile sauce/dressing?

i feel like it's ranch. salad, burgers, pizza, it goes on everything.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:51 pm

I've been enjoying noise rap a lot recently

Stingray Sam

Postby jrisk » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Saw that they had an all black (including stitching) color for the new 501 ct cut, so I figured i'd give them a shot. I had been looking for a slim black jean that had a higher-than-average rise. Sadly, these are too tapered for my taste. it was a bitch to fit them over my boots. most of my boots are pretty large and I don't like how slim pants and big boots look on me.

Here's a quick and crappy pic:

Leg opening on normal 33 waist 501s is 8". these 501 cts in the same waist were just under 7". If you're looking for a slim tapered cut with a higher rise, these would probably be for you. Size down one and it would be a skinny tapered cut. A pretty versatile tapered cut, really.

jrisk

Postby jrisk » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 pm

, they're the amazing alpaca socks that I got from in the care-share!

, I'm returning them. they still have the free shipping and returns promotion for them on the levis site, so I'd order there if you want to give them a shot.

jrisk

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:04 am

re: Noise Rap

Probably stuff like Clipping and Death Grips

DeafIdiotGod

Postby prawnzee » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:50 am

my friendssies band played last night! good gig

prawnzee

Postby Ques » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:40 pm