[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby freddy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:32 pm

I hate how when I get into an argument with family, they bring up that I'm "good-looking" and that I shouldn't be acting or doing XYZ. Like, such flattering comments, albeit irrelevant, totally sidetracks my initial feelings every time. It's like "wait, wat?" what does my looks got to do with me being angry at you!?!??!!

freddy

Postby stappard_ » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:27 pm

thread ideas with weak titles and weaker concepts

A Farewell to Garms - we eulogise well-worn items of clothing with gruff, masculine descriptors before throwing them in a river

Are You There God? Its Me, Margaret Howell - we compete to see who can construct an outfit with the most navy blue in it. the winner is forced to move to suffolk

To The Spitehouse - post pictures of virginia woolf in storg mfg

stappard_

Postby bels » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:41 pm

I'll win the marg thread provided that I'm allowed to enter Cos's navy reddish dark

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Like deafidiotgod said death grips is noise rap, but i don't really like them tbh. I feel like they've sold out and aren't all that original. For sure they are good musicians, but definitely not my favorite. I prefer clipping for a more hip hop sound and B L A C K I E is just a really out there noise rap/experimental rap musician that I love. His work verges into spoken word poetry and is really conceptual. Shabazz palaces is kinda noise rap, but is more just alternative rap. I've also been getting into True Neutral Crew, but they're just okay. The genre isn't too popular so there's not many people trying to tap into it, but since Kanye brought some more harsh and industrial sounds into Yeezus and clipping is beginning to gain popularity (and they just signed to sub pop) I hope more people will become interested in the genre and generate more music.

here's some of my favorites

Stingray Sam

Postby camping jazz » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:47 pm

i love noise and i love hip-hop but i've never heard them combined well. i loved yeezus and all the shabazz stuff and appreciate the harsher aesthetics bubbling up to the mainstream, but artists like clipping, dalek, and DG do nothing for me...

camping jazz

Postby oucho » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:11 am

oucho

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:42 am

this is a really good video to watch if you like cats and dogs and identity crises that see resolution
and happy endings, aka not

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOeqShdf-gY[/youtube]

it was presented at SIGCHI in the late 90's or early 2000's, hence the weird 2d+ effect that asserts itself for 5 seconds and then recedes so you can actually get to the story

schiaparelli

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:01 pm

fuck dayquil hits me hard

ramdomthought

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:16 pm

IMPORTANT UPDATE a friend told me i sound like when i talk

schiaparelli

Postby sabisabi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:52 am

man - i wish i was some cool japanese guy in a style mag

sabisabi

Postby meatjacket » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:07 pm

ive never been to a party

i wouldnt know what to do lol

meatjacket

Postby huhuslum » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:27 pm

I don't think I have worn a good fit in about 2 months.
completely lost my sense of style

huhuslum

Postby Vaeltaja » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Cosplay is too expensive.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby smiles » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:52 pm

So my name is non site on instagram (after Robert smithson) and Mr azurewrath just posted a picture and there were two people with usernames containing "non. plus a word" and now I feel weird.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Ques » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Ques

Postby KLF » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:56 pm

KLF

Postby eufemism » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:52 am

masterpiece

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby frogosaurus » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:39 am

man care-tags is so cool

frogosaurus

Postby finolino » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:46 pm

a ton of my friends are all over that fucking awful meninist twitter page, yet i can't bring myself to call them out on it bc i know i'll just get shot down

smfh

finolino

Postby odradek » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:09 pm

"haha, yeah, some of this is funny (peace offering) but a lot of it is just being a dick for no reason (half-truth that has no politics so they can't get mad) and most of the jokes are just dumb (slag it off with no politics so nobody can get mad)"

now they're on board that it sucks, but apolitically, it's easier to have a conversation about the ideological implications of it. if you go right for the real problems, you'll be carved up.

odradek

Postby freddy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Constipation sucks

freddy

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:14 pm

*farts* :sweg:

ramdomthought

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:41 pm

so based

BIGBEE

Postby torukun » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:40 am

nothin like stayin in on a Friday and taking personality disorder tests.

torukun

Postby papabear » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:08 am

In those street style pics, everybody is always talking on the phone or texting. Who are they always talking to? I can only imagine them saying something like "Mom! Tommy Ton is talking a picture of me right now! Can you believe it?"

papabear

Postby meatjacket » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 am

should probably go to sleep

but im painting buttons (prototypes for ct buttons ofc)

instructions to diy if you cant wait

1. get button

2. paint base color w acrylic paint

3. paint/sharpie/pen whatever u want

4. post so i can rep

meatjacket

Postby wiggly--woo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:17 pm

literally have no idea what to do right now

someone managed to get into my amazon account

they changed the account e-mail address to an e-mail address with a public inbox (ie i can see their inbox without a password because there isnt one)

but because i can see the e-mail inbox and because they didnt change the password on my amazon account i now know this person's name, number and address

they ordered an external hard drive (literally the exact one i ordered myself about a month ago)

but i cancelled the order and so now i cant even see whether they used my own card details or not

oh, and amazon wont let me change the e-mail address for my account back to what it was so i cant even change the password without the guy seeing

wtf is going on

wiggly--woo

Postby ramseames » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Lock out your PayPal or cc or whatever your use on Amazon

Then call Amazon cs and tell them your account is compromised

ramseames

Postby mahi-mahi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:09 am

Friday Night Lights is an incredible TV show.
Also
Vince Howard>Matt Saracen

mahi-mahi

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:54 pm

BIGBEE

PreviousNext

Return to Care