[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - best Star Wars game ever made

best Star Wars game ever made

Off topic

Re: best Star Wars game ever made

Postby eufemism » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:37 pm

gonna cop this later on steam

the thing i loved about buying video games were the booklets that came inside the case and had cool drawings and parts of the story in them

the trailers for the game were sooooo good

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby odradek » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:58 pm

odradek

Postby rjbman » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:25 pm

My grandpa just bought a PS4 because "there's a Star Wars game coming out next week. I used to play one on the computer a while ago and liked it."

My grandpa is :sweg:

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby sknss » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:29 am

ELLE magazine tells you how to dress like your favourite characters

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby can- » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:55 pm

can-

Postby igsu » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 am

I would probably say the first KotOR because of how deep the story was and just how epic the whole game felt. Whenever I watch Star Wars movies now, I get surprised at how quickly things move and how little detail they give the viewer. KotOR is one of the few games I've played through multiple times.

That said, I've probably spent literal days playing Lego Star Wars and Battlefront 2. I also had a Jedi Academy game once that was sick, but I think I got scared that I'd get in trouble when it had a lot of "magic" force stuff in it and stopped playing it.

Star Wars as a franchise actually has a lot of great games.

WTB: Opening Ceremoney Astrology IRL Aquarius shirt any size
igsu

Postby can- » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:12 pm

can-

Previous

Return to Care