[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby yourdad » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:24 am

not nuzlocking. That's too hardcore for me. I always need revives for the e4

yourdad

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:50 am

So I just grabbed a grape soda and its fucking clear. When I drink grape flavored drinks I expect them to be purple and whoever made this is a heathen.

JonjoShelvey

Postby silvaeri » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 pm

ben- you showed me the way of the jorts. your unabashed enthusiasm and commitment for 9/12 months in minnesota was amazing. i'll never forget the first time i walked into the shop and you were behind the counter rocking out to zz top working on bikes wearing the shortest fucking pair of jorts i've ever seen and will probably ever see. they flirted dangerously between short shorts and underwear, and it was amazing.

jorts are on in your honor. i'll miss you, friend.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby twins » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 am

for some reason can't link images or embed YT links anymore, don't know why

when i try and link and image it just shows up as "Image"

sstn // fmm
twins

Postby JonjoShelvey » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:00 am

I came out as bisexual to my two best friends and my little brother! They all took it amazingly well and are very supportive. I feel great right now.

JonjoShelvey

Postby schiaparelli » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:16 am

when I refresh a page and has just repped me or repped something and I know she's online too :>

schiaparelli

Postby CPV1 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Favicon kinda looks like it might be the art for the third Ternesc release.

CPV1

Postby 3hunna » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:00 pm

There should be a care-tags instagram account with curated material from the boards as well as exclusive posts and updates and such. Similar to the styleforum and superfuture accounts except better

3hunna

Postby germinal » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 am

We have that it's called http://squiggle.city/~ericlampton/

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bels » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:22 am

Feel like me and garminlad gonna be trying to remind people about the ARG for the next 5-10 years.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby germinal » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 am

i put it on my CV

germinal
Garminlad

Postby twins » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

first day of school was today

once again i got all the easy teachers which is great but at the same time makes me feel like senior year i'm gonna get all the bad ones because I've had such an easy time. also, first year i have a lotta friends in all my classes which is double awesome. to seal the deal i like the subjects of my classes. i'm excited

sstn // fmm
twins

Postby Bryan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:40 pm

i tried eating healthy today

within 2 hours i threw everything up and went home early from work

god bless my body truly a work of art

wya
Bryan

Postby brlmski » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 am

they're cleaning out the apartment across from mine and they've carried out about 3 trash bags worth of energy drink cans and a fucking nasty ass laundry hamper. how do people live like that?

brlmski

Postby chilljin » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 am

couch crashing with some Spanish guy called Miguel whilst i try and find somewhere to stay in Leiden. Been here for 10 days now and seems there is nowhere in city to live.

University offered me accommodation in Den Haag, but its 535 per month and would have to commute daily adding travel cost too

unsure of what to do

chilljin

Postby Suquida » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Sitting here in class after having tea and walking around downtown with the girl I've been talking to, looked through a nice boutique and I showed her around a bit since she lives a little ways out and doesn't know the area too well, also she really digs the tea/coffee/pastry place I go to a lot which is nice. Also I wasn't as awkward as I thought I would be so that's kinda refreshing.

I'm just unsure of like...when to ask her out again. Is this one of those unspoken dating rules? Idk I'm really bad at this and totally uncool but I have to seem cool and aloof and shit right. There's a lot I'd like to do as well so I'm pretty eager, like a baseball game or something, but I dunno if it's weird to ask like right after hanging out. Is it? I totally feel like it is. Someone help me seem cooler and more on the ball than I actually am pls this is hard ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ

Suquida

Postby shar pei » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:54 pm

i got some good news for y'all i guess ( ˘̴͈́ ॢ꒵ॢ ˘̴͈̀ )

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby meatjacket » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:38 am

in case you wanna hear how my internal organ sounds

meatjacket

Postby KLF » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:35 am

KLF

Postby Syeknom » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:16 am

Syeknom

Postby germinal » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:31 am

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bird.in.flight » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:25 am

bird.in.flight

Postby Ques » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:06 am

the first piece of clothing that i've actually had break on me was a pair of EG shorts. funny how you'd expect it to be one of the craps i buy at HM or urban outfitters, but nope, it was the only EG piece I have that I brought brand new

on an unrelated note I just had a very embarrassing tai chi class and will not be attempting THAT stretch again any time soon

Ques

Postby chilljin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:13 am

yeah man though it looks like i'll be prematurely ending my year - will be living off 32 euros a week and commuting every day from a shit place not sure i'm down

chilljin

Postby bird.in.flight » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:03 pm

bird.in.flight

Postby arcticsound » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:20 pm

is there a thread for techno yet?

i would be interested in one

arcticsound

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:11 pm

i love getting my ears picked