[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Need a gift for white elephant. I want a toy that screams and only stops when you remove the battery/the battery dies. Preferably, it'll have that little plastic tab that separates the battery from the connector so it doesn't scream for days as I'm packing it up. Any ideas where to get?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby Suquida » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:06 am

This is real

Suquida

Postby alby » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:48 am

played about 4 hours of XCOM: EW tonight and started about 6 total campaigns all of which failed and resulting in my squad members getting killed over and over.

At one point my squad had survived two missions so I named them all after people in my real life.

tomsfood was the sniper, my girlfriend was the support, my stoner friend was the assault, and I was the heavy of course.

we all got fucking massacred

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby eufemism » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:07 am

sleeping in after a long week of work is amazing. I Put the thickest and warmest blankets and sheets i have at home and I slept amazing

Anybody here have FM 16? I'm still on 15 but I'm considering picking it up once I save some more money

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:57 pm

where is

ramdomthought

Postby Vaeltaja » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Care-Tags being all secret spooky with Apres Skate Lodge (elite users forum).

edit:

Last edited by Vaeltaja on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby weqe » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:30 pm

when your new headphones reveal sounds you've never ever dreamed of hearing :woop:

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:46 am

i severely underestimated how hellish being at home for break would be :(

harmsalmon

Postby fun_yunchables » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:17 am

hey guys, for those of you who care:

i had a fucking blast in japan, met a lot of great guys and gals, saw a lot of really cool architecture (both historic and modern (check out t-site in daikanyama, such an awesome space), designy shit, drank a lot of coffee of course. wish i brought my skateboard but whatever

now im in shyna (if you dont get this watch donald trump repeatedly say 'china'), and everything is blocked i cant get my email or check instagram or etc. it's a little annoyi—

hello fellow comrades, i am fine, china is great. praise be unto the land of the east

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby JewTurk » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:07 am

Apparently all it takes to write an article on Medium is a two sentence introduction to a comic that you liked and you're all good.

JewTurk

Postby meatjacket » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 am

found my local asian market, its flaxy

its like a mall connected to a grocery store and ive been three times in the past 2 weeks

meatjacket

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:40 am

I'm bored

harmsalmon

Postby djwildchina » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Hey care friends,

The wife and want to take a trip later in Jan (it has to be in the US because of Visa stuff).. really want to check out the Pacific North West but figured winter is not a good time.

Was thinking about checking out Austin.

:heck:
Closest I've ever been is New Orleans, and I've figured the winter will be milder.

We want to get to know a new city and also be able to take a day trip and take in some mother nature (hiking, lakes, whatever)

Does Austin sound like a good idea?

Would love some advice on where to stay, what to do, what the cool areas are etc if anyones familiar with the city. Feel free to respond in a post or PM me.

Thanks!!!!

djwildchina

Postby kyung » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:21 pm

just finished a 6 hour binge of "the jinx"

for anyone interested in murder mystery documentaries this is a high recommend. don't read anything about it tho and dive in.

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby rublev » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:53 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby WussWayne » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:49 am

I know this sounds weird but is there a way to get someone to take charge of whatever income I receive and dish it to me based on my needs(not my parents). I cannot handle finances at all and I spend money in a bid to lift my mood.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:35 am

went to a restaurant in hong kong listed in the monocle escapist, it was like cantonese food pandering to westerners. the restaurant name was 口利福 (pronounced ho lee fook) might give you a chuckle

they did serve cocktails in boba cups though

ps: preemptive happy new year to you all! y'all are a cool club, keep up with all the good stuff in 2016 \(^o^)/

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby Ques » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:28 am

why does everyone in china love the movie antman

Ques

Postby earthonator » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:00 pm

THIS CHANGES THE GAME

earthonator

Postby earthonator » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:07 pm

FULL VIDEO MUCH BETTER THIS IS THE ONLY GARM I NEED

earthonator

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:53 pm

Spending the new year in the hospital! Fukin Crohn's disease. Maybe they'll time my pain med shot with the ball drop

JonjoShelvey

Postby JonjoShelvey » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:43 pm

They didnt

JonjoShelvey

Postby rublev » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Last edited by rublev on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
rublev
Political Editor

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:45 am

thinking about getting a plant for my room, preferably something nice and green, that can survive being raised on a windowsill without too much maintenance, and that i can raise from germination and will grow a lot (but not too much as to be cumbersome). any amateur botanists here that might have recommendations?

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Ques » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:06 am

I memorized over 100 Chinese characters in the past 24 hours

someone put me on life support

Ques

Postby Iliam » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:08 am

Does anyone have a NYer account that they could let me use to read back issues online?

? ?

Iliam

Postby bels » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:18 am

can we start a tilt to get william a nyer account under the understanding that any good articles will be pirated and presented to care taggerz to read.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:38 pm

fukkin rich and talented kids I go to school with makin my life feel lame

harmsalmon

Postby Suquida » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:35 pm

That kinda reads like the intro to some movie like hostel

Hey haha my dad has a house in the Italian countryside where you can come live and smoke and make music all day haha no tendon cutting here (smiling)

Suquida

Postby Ques » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:15 am

haven't spoken anything but chinese in three days... chinese is starting to sound like english, which is incredibly confusing

Ques

PreviousNext

Return to Care