[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby alby » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:50 pm

whats the over under on frank actually dropping his album tomorrow? im skeptical, but he has no reason to not drop a second (third???) time...

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Ques » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:51 pm

anyone have good car freshener reccs?

Ques

Postby Ques » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:26 pm

gonna be moving into a completely empty apartment in 2 weeks. what are some frugal-friendly ways to spruce up my place and make it look ~fun~? thinking some plants, lots of plants, maybe an ikea futon?

Ques

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 am

Found out today that I'm in the background of some footage in an infowars(Alex Jones crazy conspiracy guy) video. I'm not sure how I feel about this, maybe I'll become a famous "crisis actor" or something. At least I was dressed well(imo). I'll have to find it and post some screens.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:14 pm

this slug that was on my windshield is in for an adventure as he got off my car hours away from home

ramdomthought

Postby Ques » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:07 am

got home today at 10pm ish and there is a black car idling outside my house, with the rearlights on, all tinted out windows. this wouldn't be too strange, except that on the side is the words 'police pursuit' written in CHINESE CHARACTERS

i am in austin texas. this does not happen. took a photo from about 40 feet away then ran inside and locked everything up. watched the car idle for around 30 more minutes, at which point i went to go get my phone to call the cops and when i came back it had disappeared

SO SPOOKED

Ques

Postby freddy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Because of a glitch or something I was able to go take close to100 uberpool rides last month. (They didnt charge me for a second uberpool pass) Uber has made me a lazy dengerate commuter.

freddy

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:18 pm

I feel like I have too many ideas and not enough time or expertise to execute them so I'm always left with some half baked projects. I get ideas for zines while I'm still working on a zine and my brain just gets all jumbled ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Like for example, I got this editorial in progress I'm working on but I got an offer from a local record label to put out a couple tapes to be part of a different zine concept, and yet another short story/photo journal zine to be released in time for nanowrimo

Granted, 99/100 of these are probably dumb concepts but whatever, i'm cool with it. 1/100 will be a spectacular project so no regrets

I'm also super salty I'm just missing the tokyo art book fair by a couple days

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby thephfactor » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:55 pm

thephfactor

Postby bels » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 am

Finishing your projects is an act of radical self care.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby freddy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:50 pm

So at my panelist thing a copanelist who is a mother of someone with my mh illness asked if I could model for her project to showcase a collage of 99 ppls faces w mh illness. She said she was interested in me BC of my race and that I'm an attractive Asian. I told her "o that's flattering and ur just saying that" she said no and that she only takes pictures of attractive ppls only. In my mind im like wat. I didn't know how to respond but to say I'll do it

Anyways her work will be featured next year at a meusum (MoS Bo's). 150 faces but she has like 300 so far. Maybe I'll make the cut. At least I'll get a professional portrait to use after

freddy

Postby ramseames » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 am

not a new york person and have no connection to it so I dunno why really, but I'm genuinely bummed the four seasons is closed

ramseames

Postby wolflarsen » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:58 am

I just moved to Philadelphia from Boston with my best friend and his partner about a week ago. Any CT'ers around these parts?

wolflarsen

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:55 pm

edc forums have stopped being "look what different people carry on them on a daily basis" and are now "look how many computer engineers are strapped"

like i get that that's your right or whatever, but who's running up on IT guys that regularly? do you really need a glock on you at all times as much as you need your chapstick

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby vgtbls » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:56 pm

vgtbls

Postby smiles » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:52 pm

I moved back to America. To Brooklyn. What's up.

finishing my master's thesis and need to find a job!!!(!)

Many stores in Brooklyn now use iPads where you can pay. Also you can get a text when your table is ready. When did these things happen? I feel weird, even though I had been visiting America regularly I haven't really lived here since 2010.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby alby » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:50 am

i can't believe how negative people feel about smoking cigs. especially given how the connotation was totally different not 20 years ago. let people smoke cigs and stop giving them shit for it, it's their lives.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby freddy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:40 pm

In recognizing the gender neutral trends as of lately shouldn't we say peopleslaughter instead of manslaughter to be inclusive?

freddy

Postby Ques » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:15 am

is mattress on the floor a good look

Ques

Postby ramseames » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:11 am

No

ramseames

Postby adiabatic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:36 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Follow up to the info wars thing. Here is the video in question, I'm featured in the background of the interview from like 1:00 to 2:00. Turns out I wasn't dressed as well as I thought I was. Instead I'm just dressed like a hypebeast(Supreme S logo, Supreme Box Logo, Carhartt WIP, Vans), oh well I forgot that I changed earlier in the day to something more comfortable. Some context, I was visiting my friends college and Bernie Sanders was having a rally so we decided to go. We were milling around looking for seats and waiting for my friend to buy a Pepsi.

Screenshots
Video

Infowars link in case you want to read the comments for some weird reason.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Now that I have been using Windows again I have completely reversed my opinions on Linux.

BIGBEE

Postby thephfactor » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:47 am

so many people professing to be pro-space exploration but anti-smoking ... it's sick how pervasive media propaganda is

thephfactor

Postby nevergreen » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:14 am

bet those bastards all smoked the pot too

nevergreen

Postby Ques » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:34 pm

i decided to check out one of these legal weed shoppes in portland and the guy i think entered the info from my ID into some sort of database as I entered... got kinda spooked so i didn't end up buying anything. am i crazy, or is that actually what's happening?

Ques

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:41 am

I went to the adult swim drive-in today, saw a few pilots and some unreleased shows, it was pretty dope. If you're a fan of as, definitely check it out if they come to your city.

Stolsdos

Postby Ques » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:10 pm

my laptop charger cable started melting last night

the guy at the apple store was super nice and replaced everything for free even though my apple care is expired

also i ended up putting the mattress on the floor im horrible. my room is only 80 sq ft. i need to create fake space somehow. white sheets??

Ques

Postby Ques » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:14 pm

has anyone here used calms forté

Ques

Postby fun_yunchables » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:36 am

i had an amazing day today and i hope everyone else has just as spectacular a day (smiling)

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

PreviousNext

Return to Care