[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby freddy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:59 am

I think I have a prosciutto habit problem

freddy

Postby freddy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:45 am

It's not a charitable donation/contribution if you file for a tax deduction

freddy

Postby freddy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:46 am

What if you brought molly the cloned sheep into Norah's ark?

freddy

Postby freddy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:50 am

What if you're an equal opportunity racist?

freddy

Postby rjbman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 am

giphy has a new app out that does gif speech bubbles its fun and prob stealing all my contacts and text messages

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby sonofjacob » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 pm

is there a list of c-t filters somewhere? what the heck is a flaxsister

sonofjacob

Postby nevergreen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:23 pm

a couple months ago i posted about auditioning for my school's Salsa club. well, the audition was SO bad but i apparently showed enough energy that I ended up making it! shout out to the coaches for giving me a chance. on friday i performed with my club for the first time. forgot how much fun it was performing in front of an audience. even though i was pretty off-count at times and kinda stiff i wanted to share it with all of you cause i'm still buzzing :-)

nevergreen

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Don't know where to post this. But I need a good restaurant for a date in the Twin Cities. Anyone got suggestions?

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:28 pm

older generations should spend less time criticizing millennials for being entitled and more time criticizing us for thinking that playboi carti is a good rapper

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby popcorn » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:29 pm

fuck pintos, black beans rule

popcorn

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:19 am

it's legitimately entertaining how salty internet fashion nerds get about emily oberg

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Ques » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:19 pm

want to start learning korean. anyone have any good recommendations?

Ques

Postby saptapadi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:59 pm

saptapadi

Postby ramseames » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Did the mods rewrite that post or did you lol

She's cool, even if she went from one lame ny based fashion company that's not in on the joke to another

https://twitter.com/GrimmKardashian/sta ... 37825?s=09

ramseames

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 pm

i mean good on her for getting as far as she has just off of opportunities and inertia and i'm sure she would be the first to admit that her looks have helped her. it just speaks so much to her sphere of influence that so many supreme teens can simultaneously be horny for her and mad at her for making them horny for her

k-i-t-h is okay though, their "WE REP REAL NEW YORK SNEAKER CULTURE" schtick is overdone but i'll cosign any store where i can get limited release nikes, stone island and breakfast cereal all under the same roof

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby deadkitty » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:06 pm

on the slim chance anyone here is a video expert I have a question:

is there any way to do multi-channel video on CRT monitor? I have a 2 channel video that is heavily reliant on sound so it needs to be synced up. Current plan is to use quicktime on a mac mini to play the media but I can't figure out exactly what I need to do to convert the video signal. I think the monitors my school has have both RCA and composite inputs.

alternatively, does anyone know a better place to ask this question?

deadkitty

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 pm

i dont have too much experience in multi channel video but if its anything like synced multi channel audio then you might need a computer with two video outputs. my buddy did a similar (audio though) installation with 16 synced channels, and he ended up using 8 raspberry pi's + 1 computer linked through wifi, where the computer would instruct each rasppi to run its L/R audio channel (keeping them synced to the computer clock)

if this can be extended to video (and i'm 95% sure it can), then you can use 2 rasppis (1 per video channel) + the mac mini in the same configuration

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby dakaf_fal » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:55 am

I just found out that Gorillaz has a US tour this summer (the first in 7 years!) and one of their stops is local. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning while I'm at work and I suspect it's going to sell out instantly. Anyone have recs for snagging a ticket other than paying 3x list price to some reseller?

dakaf_fal

Postby ramseames » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:50 pm

huh?

ramseames

Postby oucho » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:48 am

oucho

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:27 pm

i know care-tags has an official podcast but do we have a podcast thread to post and recommend other podcasts

if not should i make one

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby popcorn » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:37 pm

if ur bros don't grab ur thigh on the tram ur just not that close dude

popcorn

Postby Cowboy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:02 pm

I have a steady source of disposable coming in the next 4-5 months so I've fallen into this trap of spending money now with the thought of it just being me spending money I'm soon to make a little early. Can't be the healthiest way to look at funds so I'm trying to slow down/stop until the money is in hand

Cowboy

Postby blanket » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:45 am

my friend's downstairs neighbour the conservation council stole our giant cardboard wombat cut out
dire
shame on them

-

One of the conservation council members brings his dog to the office every so often. His dog is called Coco because it's short for Conservation Council. Coco's owner wanted to name her 'Council' but his fellow conservation council members thought it was not a good name.

Coco is mean to my friend's sausage dog but generally friendly apart from that.

i don't have a photo of coco so here is a quick drawing of her

blanket

Postby INNIT » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:40 pm

people complaining about grailed lowballs have never tried to sell a car. this is fucking insane, this dude just lowballed me by 50% because the passenger side window motor is broken... then he drove off in his 1985 300zx with the back bumper falling off

INNIT

Postby freddy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:23 am

It's interesting to have a close Persian/Arabic friend and a Jewish friend that don't know each other

XD

freddy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:58 pm

last night some girl in a bar complimented my shirt and said "you look like you could be a professional brand person" and i don't think i've ever been more touched

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Bryan » Mon May 01, 2017 10:19 pm

hi guys it me

wya
Bryan

Postby freddy » Tue May 02, 2017 4:21 pm

I got a cold and I bought multivitamin gummies and I can't stop eating them. I also can't stop drinking my ensure. I think I have a problem.

freddy

Postby posh_somme » Thu May 04, 2017 6:42 pm

got the chance to go to muji head office in london to represent the birmingham store for this strange internal competition they do each year. they have you spend 3 minutes bodyfolding garments (with care, eye contact) and doing a very over the top till point role play. nerves got the better of me and i didn't qualify, but the finals are in japan in front of a big theatre audience. fascinating company to work at

also from what i gather almost all the head office peeps (including the MD) started out working in a muji store

posh_somme

PreviousNext

Return to Care