[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Boston

Boston

Off topic

Re: dunkies on every corner

Postby thephfactor » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Update: I am definitely going to be in Boston on Thursday April 9th, my school put together a tantalizing bus deal. And, thinking positively now, if we beat Providence I will have an entire day on Friday to tour your dunkies. Hope to see some of you guys maybe and also to become the best #hockey team in the #NATION! #FROZENFOUR!

are you upset, man? Let me guess... a Harvard fan?

thephfactor

Postby seth83292 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:53 am

hope we're in the finals against each other then!

I'd be willing to bet your school is going to organize some sort of transport down, the frozen four is a pretty big deal

seth83292

Postby freddy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Wtf since when was there a shake shack on Newbury (yes I'm in line)

freddy

Postby bobo77 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:37 pm

hey the weather isn't shit in Mass! I see grass!

bobo77

Postby zayg » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:27 pm

At el pelon get at me flaxsisters

zayg

Postby thephfactor » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:47 pm

If anyone wants to hang out later this week, hit me up! Should have time to hit uniqlo or something in between PWNING NOOBS AT HOCKEY

thephfactor

Postby ervhio » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:29 am

Will be at Northeastern with my dad on Tuesday, no time to do much but lunch. Where should we eat? At an NEU dining hall for the full experience? Tasty Burger? I heard Symphony Sushi might be okay.

ervhio

Postby thephfactor » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:47 am

First day in Boston wasn't great.

Bad weather, my team comprehensively shit the bed vs Providence, and some girl spilled her drink on my Story jacket.

Hopefully the next two days will be better. Hope to do some shopping without buying anything along whatever the street in the north end is called that has al the shops on it. Also check out the uniqlo pop up at Fanueil Hall. What other things should a person do in boston with only 20 or so hours and no money because he spent $40 on a pillow at a gas station along the way because there wasnt a price tag and he was too embarrassed to take it back?

thephfactor

Postby thephfactor » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:34 am

Day 2 was a lot better. Got to spend some legit time just wandering around the city and the weather was pretty nice. Went down Newbury St and checked out all the shops, then hopped on a bus down to Chestnut Hill to experience babby's first Uniqlo. Hung out in the Boston U Barnes and Noble for some reason and then caught up with friends on one of the piers in East Boston. Then wandered around Downtown Crossing. Nice city you guys have and it was fun to explore it a lil bit!

I love being in actual cities. The feeling may wear off quickly for people who actually live in them but I love being surrounded by so many diverse people, and experiencing these massive architectural and infrastructural wonders.

I am also bursting at the seams with train-envy.

thephfactor

Postby zayg » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:45 pm

In Boston. Who's tryna chill

zayg

Postby purkinje » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:49 am

wally's jazz bar is cool

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby zayg » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:35 pm

zayg

Postby bobo77 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:25 am

bobo77

Postby ervhio » Thu May 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Speaking of Gronkowski, I heard tale of hilarity on NPR the other day - the self-publishing author of the erotic fanfic A Gronking to Remember had to change her cover art from a photo of Gronkowski and some couple from Ohio to a drawing and a different couple.

ervhio

Postby _str » Thu May 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Thinking of going to free admission day at the harvard art museums (may 18th) if I'm still in town at that point

_str

Postby CMYK » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Finally moved into my nice place in Cambridge/I know some of you young'uns must be back in school by now. We should get food.

CMYK

Re: Boston

Postby tomsfood » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:46 pm

anyone at boston calling today?

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Re: Boston

Postby seth83292 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:48 pm

I'm moving back!

Got a job, now to find a place to live

eta: 2 weeks

seth83292