[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Jiffy Share NOT care share oi polloi apc pretty green

The Jiffy Share NOT care share oi polloi apc pretty green

Off topic

Re: The Jiffy Share NOT care share oi polloi apc pretty gree

Postby bels » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:54 am

Great shares everyone.

If you received a share and haven't posted pictures that's poor form.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby silvaeri » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 am

I'm the absolute worst and have had this picture on my phone for a very long time without posting it.

I received a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC share from

The comic was super rad (correct me if I'm wrong but it's a local NE artist yeah?). There was also a super awesome, hand curated zine by the one and only Phil/thephfactor, a super cool and thoughtful note and a bunch of fuckin rad PINS that now live on my patch/pin punk jacket.

Thanks for the share Phil! Sorry it took me months to post about it.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby charybdis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi friends, so sent me the most amazing care-share FOUR MONTHS AGO and I was filled with love and joy and then I spiraled into anxiety and put off posting this and oh god oh god.

Basically, germinal is an incredibly lovely and thoughtful person and I was smiling so hard when I got this in the mail. HE ACTUALLY WROTE A ZINE!

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby can- » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:20 pm

thanks to the jifflords for putting together this good jiff for me. (thank you lou!!!)

VALIS
many care tags zines
many care tags stickers (no vis)
dark chocolate (i ate it)
a nice note
a nice drawing of me, twice

can-

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:19 pm

much later posting this than i should be

no vis on this really awesome lollipop-esque pin that i keep at my desk and put on at work every day and the raisins that i ate ages ago

the pin will probably show up in a picture somewhere since i wear it all the time

thanks sknss for the lovely package, note, raisins, pin(s!), notecards, envelope, and leaf that i've been using as a bookmark

been lovely to have you as a friend, glad i got this awesome thing from you and a handwritten, heartfelt note.

this is from a few months ago but still want to give accolades to my jiffy sharerr who is one of the best people

ramdomthought

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:48 pm

After one being lost in the post I got TWO jiffy shares!! Will upload tomorrow!

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Fri May 06, 2016 7:31 am

Here's the first one from everyones fav power couple sknss and germinal!

PLEASE NOTE: Both these packages included chocolate which was EATEN by Katy and myself and Im really sorry but there's a good reason why we don't buy chocolate.

I really really really wanted to open up and photog the care meets zine but it has faces in it so I'm not sure what the rules are there - just imagine a really fucking great zine with everyones ugly mugs in it. Thank you guys so so so so much!

And here's the second from Rowan! (the one I was meant to get originally which got lost, reposted, lost and found.

Featuring, tea, friendship bracelets, chocolate (the coconut milk one was the nicest I've ever eaten I think), some face masks, writing materials and a patch AND and AMAZING HAND DRAWN COLOURING BOOK!!!!!

Bobbin.Threadbare

Previous

Return to Care