[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - riot pls

riot pls

Off topic

riot pls

Postby hmwut » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:35 pm

LoL thread.

TSM WORLD CHAMPS 2014 BABY

sion update looks sick

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/champi ... juggernaut

hmwut

Re: riot pls

Postby nevergreen » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:37 pm

i only started playing towards the end of season 2 when TPA won world's it and the game has come so far it's crazy. 32 million viewers last world's i'm curious how many will tune in to the finals this world's. i don't really play as much now maybe a couple games every 3 weeks to a month but i watch streamers pretty often.

world's has been p good i'm still surprised TSM made it to quarter finals but i guess they can thank svenskeren for that zZz. i wanted LMQ to make it to quarters but i think everyone knew it wasn't gonna happen (tho did anyone see that fnatic game last night? rekkles was sooooo fuckin determined to not let fnatic get eliminated especially after crying the game before and going on tilt)

nevergreen

Postby alby » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Been playing since season one and probably have accumulated close to 3k games or so. I'm not very good by any means (got up to gold 2 this season) but it's one of my favorite games. I have every champ and a lot of skins and I should not have spent/spend the amount of money I have/do on a free game, but whatever. I don't follow the eSports side too much, other than watch maybe the last three games.

I mained Viktor last season and this season he didn't really fit into the meta much, and now they are changing him and I am not sure how I feel. The changes look okay and I guess I'll have to see how they play out but laser nerf is sad :[

Also, fuck zilean.

Edit: My league name is Lssthnthre if you want to add me. :sweg:

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby chilljin » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Waiting for this thread

Summoner Chilljin on EUW, plat 4, was 3 but decayed as ive not been playing as much recently, but im back at uni now

fave champs alistar aatrox and jarvan

chilljin

Postby chilljin » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:30 pm

also CURSE OR DIE!

chilljin

Postby INNIT » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:58 pm

summoner c4lm on NA, gold 3 (holla). want to start fashion 5s team with some corny name like "sruli WRECKED" or something

been playing since s1 and am hell bent on hitting plat this season. my ego depends on it.

someone want to explain worlds to me? I havent watched competitive since s2 when CLG was still relevant. is LOL at the point yet where only asian and select EU (ie russian) teams matter? is clg in worlds?

edit: fave champs veig tal and tf

Last edited by INNIT on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
INNIT

Postby Yoder » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Strong thread, been playing since Season one, never really gotten higher than gold. Some ludicrous number of hours played (you can check on some website, name escapes me) but have taken a lot of breaks, latest one over the last month as I've started uni.

big tsm fan, hoping they can beat SSW but definitely skeptical. Either way really satisfied with their play and improvement over the past couple months, adding loco and lustboy were huge moves and just shows why regi is one of the best managers.

Yoder

Postby RycePooding » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:13 pm

what is this

RycePooding

Postby alby » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Just played the new viktor. Holy shit.

Full build I could half health someone with one Q and and auto attack. Shit is insane. I could literally two shot their carries no ult. Rito no nerferino pls

alby

Postby popcorn » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Oooo, I wanted to make this thread a while ago but some of our users dislike video game discussion on nurture-signs.org.

Summoner name Ryan Firecrotch, NA.
Normal game player, I do it for the love.
Started on Talon patch, played a huge amount the last three summers - spent a lot of time on /r/leagueoflegends and some on /vg/ (they're awful). Haven't gotten to play on days that aren't saturday lately, but when swim season ends I'll have more time to senselessly burn. My favorite champs are Lee Sin, Zed, and Gragas according to usage, but my favorites of all time have been Gangplank in pre-S2, SpamHappy's Poppy top build in S2, and S2 Graves.

I enjoyed an old viktor game here and there, loved him on ARAM. Here's the negatives of the new set.

- His new W, wow, his new W. It actually requires the other player stop moving or turn around to receive the stun.
- The new W upgrade is very, very situational, where the old W upgrade was sleeper overpowered. Having a range increase on a CC ability was simply a balancing mistake. When Scarra played Viktor mid he'd go blue upgrade. I went it in 80% of games.
- Spell vamp is no longer good on him. Most of the damage on his Q was shifted to the auto attack.
- His mana consumption with rank 5 Q and some CDR is actually tier 1 alongside Anivia and Swain. Athene's doesn't even begin to balance it out late game if you're not actively receiving kills.

popcorn

Postby ballast » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:21 pm

ballast

Postby RomanEmpire » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:24 pm

My friends joined a league high school tournament (HS Starleague) and I'm the team coordinator, I got my time zones confused so we forfeited the first match :(

RomanEmpire

Postby danaleldey » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:43 pm

starting playing around mid season 1 but never really committed into the game until mid season 2. got gold and then when season 3 hit, i barely ever played. now just getting back into i hope. been playing other games tho. we should all do a premade one day :woop:

danaleldey

Re: icefrog pls

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:43 pm

can we talk about dota in here? or is lol the only video game that gets its own thread

mc-lunar

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:00 pm

add me on the league of legends Brown No No, lower my mmr in dominion so I don't have to wait 40 minutes for a game. I'm always down to play

BIGBEE

Postby alby » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:07 pm

who else is watching worlds tonight? here's a drinking game my friends and I are doing (lol 1:30 AM let's do it)

for every penta and win, finish your drink.
finish half of your drink for baron and dragon.
every kill is a drink, every objective is a drink.
if someone picks teemo, you do shots.

alby

Postby INNIT » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:16 pm

hahaha suck it nerds B)B)B)B)

INNIT

Postby alby » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:12 pm

hows your placement games going GUYS

alby

Postby nevergreen » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 pm

dude wtf i don't understand clg

nevergreen

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 pm

what'd clg do

BIGBEE

Postby papabear » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:24 am

We gotta get a fantasy going for c-t for next season. who's down?

papabear

Postby tomsfood » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:39 pm

reviving this cause worlds is going on right now. who else has been paying attention?

PS if you want to add me on NA my name is tomsfood

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby RomanEmpire » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 am

I've been watching it a little bit here and there, stopped paying much attention to league in general. Glad that NA seems to be doing decent for a change (other than TSM). At least since I don't care as much about worlds as I used to, I don't get distracted from doing my homework

RomanEmpire

Postby nevergreen » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 pm

i'm actually really enjoying watching world's as it's truly the best of the best competing strategically (actually it this really true? 0-3 LDG rn oops). at this type of play i'm a lot less interested in the micro play (1v1s, mechanics, etc.) and really curious about the macro play. it's what separates a tier 1 team from a tier 3.

i really disagree that the games are just teamfights. i mean sure in essence yeah, but it's all about what leads up to the team fights that should have your attention. certain mids will always be picked because they are safe and will jizz well in most team comps, but for the most part you don't wanna play an all or none on a world's stage. none of the teams got there to make one mistake and go home.

that said, yeah the recent patches have been pretty dumb and are, for the most part, why i don't play anymore. i replaced league with csgo several patches ago and it was always in the back of my mind, but this juggernaut put the nail in the coffin. and seeing darius played in world's is just so zzzz

e; why u delete post

nevergreen

Postby INNIT » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:55 pm

yah, it depends on what you look for in a game I suppose. micro play is interesting to me because that's essentially all youre doing in soloq until the higher reaches of plat. league doesnt have many micro mechanics to work with so i understand why the game has become so objective/teamfight orientated at the competitive level.

league's macro play seems boring to me and doesnt appear to have all that much depth. objectives are pushed after the mandatory 20-30 minutes of farming lane, during which time there are usually less than 10 total kills. the fact that the bulk majority of kills (and thus gold leads) come from those team fights makes the first half of every game seem kind of superfluous. league also hasnt been able to remedy its snowball problem, as the winner of the first teamfight (the first team to amass a significant gold lead) generally wins the rest of the game (there are exceptions, for example CLG vs FW).

contrast this to season 1 and 2 where gold leads were often achieved IN LANE through players outplaying their opponents 1v1 or in 2v1 ganks. macro strats were also more diverse - split push was WAY stronger in the tank meta of old and poke comps were a viable way to beat aoe wombo teams. now, and especially with the aforementioned snoozefest mids being picked, every team seems to be some derivation of "well balanced team with aoe wombo" leaving little room for interesting ways to win the game. viktor and azir are never going to kill eachother in lane, not even with the help of jungles. best bet is to just get 200+ cs and teamfight, which is what happens.

also, mid picks actually change quite frequently depending on the meta. remember that tier 1 mid picks used to be champs like leblanc and zed because these assassins were very good pre-tank meta. i think now that veigar is being picked we may see some more assassins mid, but current veigar is just a watered down version of his former self, so who knows.

INNIT

Postby nevergreen » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm

nevergreen

Postby Bunnies » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 am

It'd be fun as hell to make a C-T team! Pls add "Frost", i'm almost always up for games. And message me your name or something so I can distinguish between you and the random people who keep adding me.

Edit: I'm EUW

Bunnies

Postby chilljin » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:56 am

clg or death

chilljin

Postby rjbman » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Made a care-tags club, I'm same username as here. Message me and I'll add you!

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby rjbman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:10 am

This play unbelievable top league play ever wow

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Return to Care