[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Telly thread

Telly thread

Off topic

Re: Television rules the nation

Postby kyung » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:23 pm

season 4 of twd has been great,

Last edited by germinal on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilerz
KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby kewks » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 am

i hated those girls!

Last edited by germinal on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilers
kewks

Postby g2x222 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 am

not all of us are caught up on these shows

there are these things called spoiler tags

g2x222

Postby SteevMike » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 am

broad city is great, highly recommended if you like shows that make you laugh

SteevMike

Postby fountainstairs » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:27 am

After watching the HIMYM finale, I'm more sure than ever that I should have never started watching s9. Ending of season 8 was superb. All plays out like it did for scrubs. Still haven't watched last season of scrubs. Motherfucking shit.

fountainstairs

Postby jrisk » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:28 am

I watched up to the last episode of season 8 just so I could see the mother and then I read the finale synopsis. what a disappointing ending.

jrisk

Postby oucho » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:10 pm

yeah I am really liking the walking dead season 4, I am more excited for new mad men in a couple weeks though, I would love to be don's wife

oucho

Postby chan0 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Just watched first episode of House of Cards. Looking forward to see how it develops! Exciting.

chan0

Postby bels » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Tried to watch the latest Louis Theroux doc but I'm in no state for this kind of thing.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:58 pm

What state are you in?

Syeknom

Postby ramseames » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:01 pm

denial_____

ramseames

Postby jrisk » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 pm

game of thrones lol

jrisk

Postby LandslideBaby » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:54 am

I'm currently binge (re)watching Fringe. It's sooo good, I can't even pick a favourite character. Also Nina is what I imagine I will look like at that age. The focus on Olivia's sister kinda annoyed me, but heh.

The only series I religiously follow every week is Revenge, I love how ridiculously campy it is. NO SHAME.

LandslideBaby

Postby RycePooding » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Just finished season 3 of Girls. Emotionally distraught. Thoughts after the spoiler.

RycePooding

Postby rublev » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:30 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 am

I've found it super cool how Louis has evolved from sort of "Look at dese wacky ppl" to his more serious documentaries but yeah... this looks like a super tough series.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rublev » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Yeah i mean some of my faves are serious documentaries... black nationalism, san quentin prison in SF, the crime series where he was in Philly and Johannesburg.... the Phelps family of course. There are more but i forget. The new series was just sad and unappealing.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby maj » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:10 pm

no likey, no lighty!

maj

Postby eufemism » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:58 pm

if you're not watching agents of shield, you should be. it has really picked up after a shaky start of the season. i definitely recommend it if you have even a slight interest in the mcu.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby bobo77 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Mixed feelings on Colbert's move to CBS. Worried it could become another stale white guy late night show. He'd have to have a very similar format to the Colbert Report for it to work, but because he's not gonna be in character, it might not work in that format and they'll stick to "stand up monologue, guest, guest, musical act". It's a great career move, but I've never been able to get into a network late night show like I can with Stewart and Colbert.

Got me thinking about #cancelcolbert as well. I think the joke was stupid, and he needed to apologize seriously (still a fan of the show for the most part), but what's really offensive is the reaction from mostly white fans of the show. Very angry reaction to Asian-Americans being offended by something and tweeting about it. As if they have no right to be offended when a white man acts out a racial caricature, even if it's meant to prove an important point. The fact is that when people of a group that isn't the dominant group in a society are offended by a joke, I think it needs to be taken seriously. Maybe it's stupid, maybe it's not, but don't just write it off as "not getting the joke lol".

bobo77

Postby bobo77 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:17 pm

bobo77

Postby jrisk » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:38 pm

just heard about this show coming out next week called Fargo, semi-based off the Coen bros' film. Martin Freeman with a minnesota accent??

[youtube]?v=6jFU0r0xG_c[/youtube]

jrisk

Postby eufemism » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:43 pm

I've been watching the boondocks and it's hilarious. seriously love this show.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby kewks » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 am

as per my post in the feeltalk thread, i have watched a ton of tv today
1 episode of mad men
6 episodes of sex and the city
1 episode of true detective

WHAT NEXT!? i wanna watch the following! and i can't wait for orange is the new black to come out

kewks

Postby jrisk » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am

fancy Game of Thrones reference site:

jrisk

Postby chan0 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 am

Been watching American Horror Story, second series, first one I've seen. Really good show, I'm hooked!

3spooky5me

chan0

Postby jrisk » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:13 pm

watched the first episode of Fargo last night. holy fuck, it was great. great start for a show, hope it continues to be this good. Allison Tolman as the deputy is great. so honest/ambitious and cute. not sure about martin freeman's accent but he otherwise fits the character really well. one scene with him made me laugh really hard.

jrisk

Postby eufemism » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Oh man, I'm watching The Americans season 1 and it's soooo good. I'd been seeing the commercials on FX and wasn't really feeling it but said what the heck and downloaded the first half of season 1. I just blew through the first three episodes today and I'm hooked.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby exprof » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Just saw an interview with Lena Headey (aka Cersei from GoT) and she's such a cool chick irl, really did not expect this.

exprof

Postby fuxwitit » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:48 pm

caught up with community. gotta say i've been disappointed with season 5 so far, seems too "gimmicky."

on another note, i very recently started watching it's always sunny and am on season 5 now, really hilarious show.

young dumb mothafucka
fuxwitit

PreviousNext

Return to Care