[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - forum updates/info

forum updates/info

Off topic

Re: forum updates/info

Postby ptozzi » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:03 am

Why are the avatars on the right now.. and the posts are the width of my screen :-(

ptozzi

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:34 am

refresh your cache boys n girls

mc-lunar

Postby rjbman » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Hate trying to click that tiny little unread icon?

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby tomsfood » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:09 pm

this doesn't work for me help me rjbesus :rjbasedgod:

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby rjbman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:17 pm

this currently only is on the "view unread posts" pages.

rjbman

Postby tomsfood » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:38 pm

literally did not know that page existed until now, that's convenient

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby mc-lunar » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:06 pm

mc-lunar

Postby sknss » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Due to what happened to our friend care-tags is now in bunker mode. Tags forum is hidden from non-users. :sad:

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby sagc » Wed May 11, 2016 12:28 pm

The signature box doesn't appear to deal well with unicode - I can preview, but attempting to submit results in an error.

On preview, same thing happens with this post.

sagc

Postby adiabatic » Wed May 11, 2016 11:53 pm

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby thephfactor » Mon May 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Please please please provide emoji support for rep comments & posts :weary: :weary: :weary:

thephfactor

Postby rjbman » Tue May 24, 2016 8:43 am

Yea... like said, the MySQL database doesn't support higher level emoji characters. I'll look into it a bit further and see if anything's changed the last year or so in terms of extensions.

rjbman

Postby adiabatic » Wed May 25, 2016 2:32 am

Apropos of nothing, I set up Let’s Encrypt on a couple Xenial Xerus-based VPSes (the new systemd-based Ubuntu). Hit me up if you want another person to talk to about running things as root and setting up cronjob-type things. I still remember a bit of Upstart if you’re still on that…

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby adiabatic » Wed May 25, 2016 2:55 am

Did some quick googling and found on github.

The instructions say to , which is enough to handle SMP code points. is what utf8 should have been.

On the other hand, phpbb3-emoji hasn’t been touched in four years.

On the other other hand, , and the current version is 3.1.9.

adiabatic

Postby rjbman » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:18 am

who's been anti-carefilter on avast? just got a warning about ...

rjbman

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:43 am

Hi all - not sure where else to post this so it's going here. I'm going to be off here for a while, maybe for good and I deleted my slack account yesterday too. I have been getting emails either from a troll or someone who truly believes my work with Story is 'exploitative' (culturally, sexually, morally). The emails have cited both CT and slack and while I don't feel like the answer is in stopping anything I do I don't particularly want to keep an open channel or feel watched.

One last time here, just for the record - Story is as much a social outreach programme as it is a brand. We support poor and abused women through an embroidery initiative, we are part of a movement trying to clean up the garment industry and we pay excellent wages. We do not culturally appropriate, we work with craftspeople and create new designs. We are closing our loop to be as vertical as possible and there is nothing secretive about our work. For our lookbooks we work with customers who elect to be in the shoots and do not discriminate based on age or race. Shooting lookbooks is expensive and time consuming (at a time between a collection being finished and going off to show) so we cannot always guarantee that a range of people representative of all cultures can be present in the few that we have done. We shoot these lookbooks in London, generally, and not in the countries we make the fabric simply because we are in London at that time, and in any case we choose location based on the story of the collection not the origin of the fabric, thread, branding etc.

We are a two person team, Katy and I, and we have no employees.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby rjbman » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 am

Just a reminder - while images will auto-resize to fit on your screen, they still load based on original size. Try to keep images below 1000px square to keep page load time down. If you're using imgur, add an "l" (lowercase L) just before the file extension (".jpg") and it'll make it smaller.

:rjbasedgod:

rjbman

Postby freddy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Why can't I use iPhone emojis on here?

freddy

Postby freddy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:06 am

Can we get a SSL cert for HTTPS when we login?

freddy

Postby rjbman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:05 am

Added a Let's Encrypt certification - care-tags.org is now always secure!

rjbman

Postby brlmski » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 pm

i would like whoever keeps adding an avatar to my account to fucking stop. thanks

brlmski

Postby bels » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:35 am

I think some users have been having difficulty logging on.

We're looking into it. Rest assured that I haven't gone power mad and banned you.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:21 pm

I've heard that clearing out your cookies might help? Please try and report back

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:34 pm

it's really annoying that doesn't have an avatar

can someone pls fix

ramdomthought

Postby rjbman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:22 am

FYI - we had some reports of spam from users who had never posted, so we've made some tweaks. If you need to send a private message (e.g. to buy clothes), you'll need at least 1 approved post first!

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:21 pm

FYI in case yall were having problems accessing the site earlier (obviously it's fixed now if you're reading this), Dreamhost got hit with a DNS DDOS.

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:01 pm

we've been getting a lot of spam lately from emails on the .top tld - if you've got an email ending with .top, please let me know. otherwise i'm going to ban that domain this weekend. I didn't see any usernames that didn't look spammy, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

:rjbasedgod:

rjbman

Postby mknro » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:50 am

is it possible to make it so that when you've clicked thumbs up and press enter it gives the rate rather than cancels it?

(or does it depend on browser/laptop?)

mknro

Postby WussWayne » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Is the Data Protection Regulation shit (GDPR) in Europe going to affect us as we have users there

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby rjbman » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:06 pm

I believe that we could theoretically handle GDPR requests - we've deleted users who wish to be forgotten in the past. That said, we don't have any sorts of automated systems to retrieve all data for users. So, uh, please avoid doing that, EU folks (smiling)

rjbman

PreviousNext

Return to Care