[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - A bug's life

A bug's life

Off topic

Re: A bug's life

Postby sknss » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:03 am

slug in the tunnel of death

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby verilyvert » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 am

More creepy crawlies from travelling Colombia. Here is a grasshopper from the Guajira desert. Locally referred to as a flying lobster.

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/86387977[/vimeo]

verilyvert

Postby CleanThug » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 am

Enter at your own risk: http://www.japanesebugfights.com

CleanThug

Postby Syeknom » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Spider was roughly the size of my hand

Syeknom

Postby nelsonpitter » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:38 am

Among all the bugs and pests Asian hornet is very dangerous as it kill human and persuade human intentionally. They like to attack humans. 41 people were killed by the bad ones. For more information click

Nelson Pitter
nelsonpitter

Postby g2x222 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Mr. Pitter lives in a nice neighborhood

g2x222

Postby smiles » Tue May 06, 2014 9:24 am

I've got 600 now, at peak I had 900 but already passed on some to AS. I keep them in shoe boxes.

Thomas the silkworm and 100 of his closest friends munching on mulberry leaves:

Thomas the silkworm taking a well earned rest:

Thomas singing a song (maybe):

Thomas getting ready to spin his cocoon. note how he has become yellowish and translucent:

Bye Thomas! See you in a week or so:

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby sknss » Sat May 17, 2014 3:03 pm

this tree was covered in worms

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby exprof » Sun May 25, 2014 7:45 pm

bumblebee friend visited my orchid :-)

exprof

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:22 am

Dragonbro hung out for a good 3 minutes, let me flip pages and everything.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby raags » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:34 pm

wow saw the thread title and did not expect this actually to be about bugs...

raags
Best Dressed

Postby popcorn » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:40 am

I'm deathly fucking afraid of things that buzz and fly, but also live in a state where we get can sometimes get chill >100 degree (F) weeks in the summertime, so I'm constantly sent into a fight-or-flight pansy state by wasps and bees that enter my room (I love open windows).

During the school year I had a wasp stay in my room for a solid week. Inspired by internet stories of chill insects, I decided why not let him do his laps in my room. When Waspbro passed away (he discovered the workings of ceiling fans) I did a quick search to find out why wasps are so fascinated by lights.

As it would turn out, Waspbro was trying to fly towards the sun - to go up - so he could fuck in the sky. Since Waspbro I've become more hospitable of wasps. They don't want to enter my room to hunt humans, they just tryina' fuck. We all just tryina' fuck.

popcorn

Postby exprof » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:31 pm

s/o to the silkworm moth

exprof

Postby yubbermax » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Found a dead giant water bug in a parking lot the other day, probably 2.5 in long. Spooky

yubbermax

Postby brlmski » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Went to the nature museum in Chicago and they had a pretty cool butterfly room. Can't figure out how to get the videos from google to here though. Also lost a video of a butterfly coming out of the chrysalis that was rad.

brlmski

Postby meatjacket » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:41 am

one time i was at the beach in galveston and i was puttin on some flipflops and a giant beetle clung on to my big toe and tried to fly away and i freaked out

one time i was trying on clothes and i put the hanger back on the rack to find a little red bug in the shirt pocket it was v cute

i should go outside more and take pics

meatjacket

Postby germinal » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:26 am

bugs!

germinal
Garminlad

Postby can- » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:39 am

can-

Postby longjumps » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:42 am

l'il buddy

longjumps

Postby longjumps » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:31 pm

another li'l buddy

longjumps

Postby IAustin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:23 am

https://imgur.com/a/Dy9LsNx
It's a stink bug. They are so annoying! I read that stink bugs eat more than 100 species of fruit, berries, vegetables, and cereal crops... And they are stinking! Even repeated washing of hands will not redeem the stink bug smell if you touch or take a bug.

IAustin

Previous

Return to Care