[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Off topic

Re: she poeming me right now

Postby ramseames » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Get your cab to take you by mcdicks on the way home

ramseames

Postby Ques » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:24 pm

I got drunk at the dinner party class act zipper shirt is fully unzipped it was gravity I promise

Ques

Postby bhajz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:37 am

back at school, ive had 4 beers somehow am very drunk. All my friends left me and im sitting alone in my living room alone drinking shitty beer :'( this is saddening

bhajz

Postby bhajz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:22 am

lolol

10char

Last edited by bhajz on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhajz

Postby donut_milk » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 am

Drunk karaoke is the best except for when someone won't stop playing the fuckin tambourine in my earrreeee

donut_milk

Postby bobo77 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:34 am

I hate how olcohol makes me hungry I ate like a fucking pig today why am I hungry

bobo77

Postby okayfruit » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:45 am

drurk studyng is pretty much the worst idea EVER.

im just lying in bed with shrip chips on my face i'm getting absolutely noting done right now.

okayfruit

Postby zayg » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm

so my school has a thing the second weekend of the year where friday and saturday nights, everyone goes around to all of the houses and takes a different shot at all of them

some of them you just take a shot off the table, the better ones are people with bottles squirting into your mouth. one house had four girls making a sundae in your mouth essentially, including whipped cream.

needless to say, i woke up in a chair this morning and don't know how i got there. and that was only one night...

zayg

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Ibe been manind azwful wecidilns recently

Its not right

I've onlt veen single recebtle

Ibe worn the same slotyes for the lqdt week almost

Its not gooof. I need to tzke a break from all this. I should have gone trff the met up yesterday

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby cormac » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:26 am

my team won

one of my frinds is throwing up

this is very difficult to type right now, but goddamn is it fun

cormac

Postby torukun » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:53 am

Went to a kinda hip bar in Chinatown with a couple of my boys. We drank a bit and then just tore up the dancefloor, wasn't worrying about getting laid or anything, just three dudes dancing together. It was so much fun.

torukun

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:59 am

I 'M WATCING DEGRASSI HAHAH DRAKEK

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:02 am

when he gets shot and the WATCHAAAA SEEY COMES ON :***********(

BIGBEE

Postby torukun » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:10 am

@ramseames it's called luwan, I'm out in Montreal these days though.

torukun

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:03 pm

the illlluminaatie are putting to put this sit in the dollar bill , u sheard it heare firaerrtst
Ediat; kmy grammar lol jk

BIGBEE

Postby Ques » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Why is suede spelled suede and not swayed

Ques

Postby Ques » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Some asshole just threw a frisbee at a cat and I was the only one screaming at him and now I'm incredibly disheartened about humanity

Sometimes I feel like these people are all sociopaths

Fucking frisbee people

Ques

Postby purkinje » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Has Anyone ever actually enjoyed drinking any pinnacle product ever

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby purkinje » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 am

I can't pinroll my badoos when im drunk :((

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby zayg » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:47 am

drunk people are hilarious

zayg

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:37 pm

I'm gonna get you! gotta a long walk ebfore I can geat you > :sweg: < I'm as drunk as eth caret ags mascot

BIGBEE

Postby freddy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:53 am

I can't drink for shit nor am I intoxicated but I think I've achieved mental/psychic equilibrium right now (I felt sluggish for the entire week because I am tapering-off (or coming-off)) with my atypical antipsychotic medication (Abilify) [metabolizes in your body at 96 hours and builds-up over a period of time on-top of the previous]counteracting the side-effects of my earlier reported dystonia with Bendryl tonight, so there is some counterproductive feels of drowsiness, self-awareness, and dystonia/Parkinsonism -- but holy shit, I am experiencing this "awakening" as a long-time schizophrenic achieving deep self-awareness and everything so fucking hyper clear. It's almost too surreal, causing me to write in complete sentences with full-on coherency and ease of grace -- less the over-thinking and incessantly aimless edits.

freddy

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:36 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YEAH care-tags it's that time of the year right now :sweg:

I been partying like a MOTHUFUCKA

so check it

Just told my roommates I was bi, the fallout of that should be interesting

Me and my girl hit on like twenty-five different girls and guys; so many people want in on this

About six different people took videos of me dancing; don't care, there were some jams going, had to dance

Hell of a party, old work friend slash manager threw it, great time

CARE TAGS

specifically

I love y'all. No joke. This a group of people that is for the most part extremely positive and I for the longest time didn't know that was possible on the internet. I love you in a way that I totally don't mean to be creepy unless you're into that in which case get at me but you introduced me to gunshow comics so I owe you forever you mah boi

I know far too few of you. Please PM me and I'll try to be on IRC more often because you are all people worth knowing and I want to seize this opportunity

Thank god for spell correct opportunity is a bitch to spell at least for me right now

They had vodka + cream soda which is a crazy combination

My girl makes screwdrivers with orange juice and raspberry pomegranate sorbet smirnoff and it's delicious

Also tequila and grapefruit juice and lime juice (palomas) are awesome and my roommate had the idea to add sweetnesss so I threw in some agave nectar and dat shit is KRUNK syrup offsets the acidity of the juice just right NO LIE that's some Chopped shit I know you wit it

Tequila + tequila + cider + vodka + wine + wine + rum + cider + rum + cider is a good combination

holy hell I miss you! I ain't talked to you since you went to Belgium but you're such a nice person and it was always fun

For all y'all I didn't specifically tag don't worry I didn't forget about you, I'll be back

Much love, you are all beautiful people, here's to Care-Tags

!!!

Adam

EDIT holy shit I lost my glasses and couldn't see but my girl had them on lock ready to go

I really hope y'all find something like this because it's indescribable

Also if you haven't already check out Brooklyn 99, it looks cliche but the writing defies it and works really well, I've watched ~15 episodes in a week, highly recommended but if you don't like it don't think I have bad taste because I actually care what y'all think isn't that crazy?! You're just internet people, you're barely real but as far as I been able to tell you all cool so I still fux wid it do you

UnwashedMolasses

Postby yourdad » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:16 am

omg baller relatives came into town and we ate like royalty. servers came by every 10 minutes and filled our wine glasses each time. just got home and i can't feel my calves

yourdad

Postby chilljin » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:02 am

beer is great
wine is great

wine and beer in a beer bong is not great

chilljin

Postby zayg » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:45 pm

over the summer i beer bonged half a bottle of pink moscato, a shot of jager, a bit of beer, some fireball whiskey, and some other assorted junk

you're correct

it is an absolutely terrible concoction

zayg

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:14 am

Why do I get IPAs ? Even when I like the brewery they always suk.

ramseames

Postby wiggly--woo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:47 pm

dont start yourdrinking at 6pm. very bad idea. v bad

wiggly--woo

Postby can- » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm

you're drinking the wrong ipas

can-

Postby can- » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:02 am

there are definitely a lot of really shitty IPAs tho. every other bar in nyc seems to have a goose island line.

I had a founders mosaic paradise last night which was magical. mosaic hops are ripe (HA) to have their moment any day now.

can-

PreviousNext

Return to Care