[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Off topic

Re: she poeming me right now

Postby ramseames » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:33 am

i've never had an IPA that wasn't completely defined by its bitterness

we get driftwood fat tug everywhere here and its crazy popular, and to me it has the aftertaste of sea water

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/18858/62911/

Would take even the shittiest saison/trippel over any IPA

ramseames

Postby zayg » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:09 am

find your way down to the us soon, especially the east coast as it sounds like you would prefer our style

vermont has some amazing IPAs

heady topper is ridiculously hyped but it lives up to it

even long trail makes an amazing, very flowery IPA right now. their previous unfiltered IPA is pretty good now that i'm not on a BITTERNESSSSS kick

smuttynose finestkind IPA is my go to beer. it's cheap here, strong, extremely flavorful, and almost has a creamy-like texture

flying dog raging bitch is incredibly cool if you're into the idea of a belgian IPA

my fav might be sierra nevada celebration. i think it comes out in a few weeks!!!

zayg

Postby alby » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 am

i m so happy and dancing is fun.
so glad you guys are so cool :]

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Ques » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:09 am

I just rolled a dick

Ques

Postby Bootz_Rex » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:21 pm

I puthbm y air up in a top knot and im 98% sur it ooks bad but i'm drunk ant it's fun

Bootz_Rex

Postby Ques » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:53 am

oh my god

oh my god

i went to this part in south east, opposite the river from my school. this is very hard to type. there is also a school on that side of the river. party is meh. my friends doesnt wnan leave. i start walking back. gogole maos directions. 3 hours walk. 5 percwnt battery ledt. waht>????? panick attacj. bow am i getting back????? im lost at this point PHONE IS DEAD AHHHHHHHHHHHH run into other students who live at school this ise of river

ask for taxi call???? thy call taxi

we walking..... on hold... taxi says 45 minute/NEVER waiit AHHHHHA AM I GONNA SLEEP IN A BUSH / GET ANOTHER MIP AHHHH RESIGNING MYSELF TO FAILRUE IN TTHE EYES OF THT LAW/

at this point wa inb at evert car

see taxi

i run intl middle of road
screaminb

ITS EMPLTY
ITS MINE

i get taxi
ask for my shcool
drivr back
feel ashamed and guilty
GET TO SCHOOl
IS THIS TEAL LIFE
IM ALIV
AND AT MY SCHOOL
find room
make this post
>feeling thankful

Ques

Postby Ques » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:08 am

im actually crying tears of thankfullyness for random chance for sending ane mpty cab towards me #BLESSED

edIT:::: DONT WORRY I TIPPED THE CAB DRIBER also i just reliazed im waring an eye patch

Ques

Postby vgtbls » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:27 am

DJed a party last night... laptop is very sticky. On the plus side the kids love Africa Hitech and Rustie, so our generation isn't entirely doomed

vgtbls

Postby teck » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:53 pm

you want to know how this is done?

tuesday night drinking. bring it. mad men style.

just me and some whiskey. i only drink evan williams because whiskey tasting is a waste of whiskey. can you buy whiskey in gallon form?

need to save some money for a trip. old as hell but not throwing up.

its like, i want to have kids, but not american-style modern kids. i dont want to have kids just so i can turn my life upside down and hang out with them all the time and do what they want to do. shit man i brought you into this world you should do what I want to do. you don't know shit, kid, let me show you the cool shit to do. if some new guy just came to your town you wouldn't be like "hey man lets do wahtever you want to do. oh you want to play blocks? that's coo." nah you'd be like 'dude you don't know shit dumbass ill take care of you but we're doing this my way.

yea. also still want some geos.

also, is it dumb to bring a dslr on a trip to South East Asia? I'm vietnamese american and want good pics but don't want to be a dumbass tourist.

teck

Postby teck » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 pm

teck

Postby bueno » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 pm

i just got home and the birds have decided to already wake up and start chirping outside my window wtf birds. i'm making some noodles now.

bueno

Postby inherently » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:08 pm

@ a cellar show this is fucking awesome

inherently

Postby Ques » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:43 am

Threw up a fireball shot

Am I dragon

Ques

Postby oldtrailmix » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:35 am

Nothing feels better than coming off the brink of vomiting to back to buzzed. Water you magnificent fucking liquid

oldtrailmix

Postby zayg » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:37 am

so fucked at 5:35 am

woof

went clubbing for the first time in years and then came back to my place with a bunch of friends

some dude made out with this girl who has never been to the us before on our couch for like 4 hours

ate pizza, spanish rice, and ridiculously seasoned fries at 5 am

dont know who paid for the uber ride that almost killed us on the way home

#college

zayg

Postby can- » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:13 am

take my dignity, just please not my negroni

can-

Postby teck » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 pm

I'm going to this in about 20 minutes. Hood by Air x MOMA.

http://www.moma.org/visit/calendar/events/22353

Stay tuned here tonight for live hood by drunk.

teck

Postby teck » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Sorry for link nonsense I'm in my phone

teck

Postby teck » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Based on the % mixture of races between blacks/Asians/Booties this is DEFONITELY A fashion party

teck

Postby teck » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Ssoooo many tights under shorts on men

Also do you even preme

teck

Postby teck » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:07 pm

teck

Postby teck » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:18 am

Gnite everyone!!

teck

Postby quitter » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:16 am

spilled my fkaiNG nachos all over my desk :// i was gonna eat thosse

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby teck » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:09 pm

MOMA has these parties mixing fashion/popculture/art once a month, and this month they collaborated with HBA. i have a few friends who work at moma so we bought some tix and went.

SUPPOSEDLY kanye was supposed to show up but of course he didn't. actually the whole thing was kind of underwhelming besides all of the flashy goth fashion people in attendance (including yours truly)

teck

Postby quitter » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:06 pm

I still ate them (smiling) (where's the edit button?)

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby exprof » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:43 am

Export if love

exprof

Postby Ques » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:12 am

Well

I'm crawling from house to house

Met my chibese friend ac played lkng long

Had a hello shot

Took four nudes

Organized all bus rides

Not so wrest parse on at a

Sober east person at all

Going to final dextkvauoj

Destination

Ques

Postby brlmski » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:52 am

fucking halloween as a drinking holiday is so fucking stupid. if you dont go as something slutty or spectacular everyone is just gonna be like whats the fucking point. next year im totally gonna be something with no shirt for halloween

brlmski

Postby ramseames » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:24 pm

this looks so much fun

by my very rough estimate it would cost like ~$800 for all that booze here though

ramseames

Postby alby » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:22 am

sugar ray shut the door baby

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

PreviousNext

Return to Care