[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Off topic

Re: Drunk Thread for Drunk Posting and Nobody Else is Allowe

Postby bels » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:40 am

Shave his head whilst he sleeps. This will neutralise the mullet. From there you should be able to handle the situation yourself.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rjbman » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 am

how do i delete post?

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ramseames » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:15 am

the indecisive are the worst, just make up your fucking mind and stick to it.

ramseames

Postby midvh » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm

God i hate clothes
Honestly
Why do i care so much about it

midvh

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 am

met a coworker at the bar he was cool. fun to talk to. he just kind of came up to me when i was trying to finish a letter. one day i'll finish it

also had a married dude from work message me on okc

shit's fucked yo

ramdomthought

Postby sid3000 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:52 am

fuck .

sid3000

Postby can- » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:51 pm

I had half a chipotle porter last night. I think a couple of those could tear open an assnole

so I can't recommend it

can-

Postby RycePooding » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Tasty tho? I really hate how various Oktoberfests take over taps this time of year, most taste the same and boring to me. I could stick to only bourbon and pale ales all year round, to be honest.

RycePooding

Postby can- » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:05 pm

porters aren't my thing but it had way too much heat to enjoy on it's own. maybe enjoyable w the right food.

what pale ales do u fuck with? it's really easy to find Bronx pale ale around the city which I really enjoy. have to switch it up for something a little lighter or sweeter after awhile. at 6.4 or whatever it's pretty easy to have a couple of them and get a lil loopy

can-

Postby RycePooding » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Recently Boulevard Single-Wide has been my go to, was Sierra Nevada for a long time, though. Also really like Longhammer, 8-Bit and Schlafly's APA. Most of these are midwest brews though, so I'm not sure you get them. Will bring you a mixed case when I head to NYC.

RycePooding

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 am

oof i have to talk to someone if anyone is drunk and wants to hear an incoherent moron babel

ramdomthought

Postby rjbman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:10 am

Let it all out my brotha

met up with creamyirish, shit went down, been drinkin since 11 am tho

rjbman

Postby midvh » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 pm

[edited]

Last edited by midvh on Sun May 19, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
midvh

Postby charybdis » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 am

Some observations:

- I'm really glad that cell service in my dorm is complete shit and most of my texts didn't go through because the sheer number of drunk texts I sent to ramdom is embarrassing.

- Also, my roommate went out on thursday night with a bunch of Tri Delts and literally has not come back since. I got a text from her saying something along the lines of "I'm going to stay the night again with this boy I met. Bye."

- I have really great friends. I wasn't going to hook up, but they cockblocked for me because they're the best and I love them.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby charybdis » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:28 am

Additionally: ARG MY HEAD MAKE IT STOP.

charybdis

Postby ramdomthought » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:20 pm

did you make out with that one dude you sent me a pic of a week ago

ramdomthought

Postby iffe » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 pm

giraffes freak me the fuck out you guys

why are they so weird?

iffe

Postby starfox64 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 am

my head hurts and i woke up at 12:30

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby midvh » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 pm

it's beer
i'm drinking beer

Last edited by midvh on Sun May 19, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
midvh

Postby sid3000 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

i just figured out how to port pandora to my tv speakers and am having a great time

sid3000

Postby can- » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:41 pm

in my case, I am sitting at my favorite bar waiting for a friend and for the kitchen to open. two attractive people right next to me are hitting it off on a blind date.

draft list http://i.imgur.com/KumTFhp.jpg

can-

Postby teck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm at this fancy MOMA party. Lots of rich people and creative hipsters. Also: open bar and free bacon.

I got invited through my girl.

teck

Postby midvh » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 pm

midvh

Postby midvh » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:01 pm

it's water again
I'm drinking water

midvh

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:37 am

HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CARE FRIENDS!!!!

I'm much less drunk than I would expect considering the gin & tonic and the 2 vodka cranberries and the 3 Jack and cokes.

It's so great to see people joining Care Tags! I really dig the community we've got growing.

Other thoughts:

- I feel like dwindles and schiaparelli are both far too nice and they make me feel bad for all the meanness that I've got inside.

- My computer's going through a lot of shit right now (I'm running Windows on a Mac because I can't boot up OS X) but I'll try to post better content once I get everything squared away.

- I'm really nervous because I've got a lot of music and ideas and emotions that I want to share with the world but I'm enough of a perfectionist that I don't know if I'll ever get a recording that sounds good enough for me to want to publish. Even when I do, marketing it will be a definite challenge. Anyone got any ideas?

- I really hope everyone's doing well. I hate to see people hurting. But this is the most positive community I've ever found on the internet so I'll keep trying to help it in any way I can.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby charybdis » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:31 am

charybdis

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:16 am

Really? Is internet breast size for women similar to internet penis size for men?

UnwashedMolasses

Postby charybdis » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:43 am

Only if they're special snowflakes who want to wear waist belts with their cardigans. (See? I hide behind a veneer of niceness, but I'm actually kind of a bitch...)

charybdis

Postby rjbman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:08 am

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone out there; this community is near perfect in my opinion, it's all the best people from MFA without the "How does this H&M sweater I just bought at the mall look?" +2000 upvote bullshit

I've got a few alts on MFA I use to rant, not gonna name usernames but for how nice I am on my main account I do tend to let off a hell of a lot of steam on my alts.

I dunno I feel like I'm at a spot in college where like I need to get my shit together and now that I'm actually trying somewhat I realize how much of my time I flat-out wasted playing 2-8 hours of video games a day when I could have been developing the next Facebook or Twitter or some bullshit; granted that's exaggeration but now I'm trying to find an internship and most places are like "well, what do you have to show that you know how to fucking program?" and all I can say is "Well I've got a good GPA including programming classes..." really sucks because I feel like I'm in a catch-22 where they only intern with people with experience and you can't get that experience without an internship really, except you could do opensource shit or make your own code or whatever and I just feel like I should have been doing that instead of fucking around with TF2 and LoL and shit. I still play way too much of LoL but can't bring myself to uninstall it permanantly and just give it up. I'd happily make the switch to Linux which would make me effectively give it up except I've got about 300GB worth of family pics/music on my computer and while it's backed up I don't want to have an external hard drive that is at my computer-illiterate parents' house be the only source of 10+ years of digital pictures with so many goddamn memories I can't begin to consider counting them. Fuck they even have when I got my custom built skateboard out when we were visiting Breckenridge, Colorado during the summer (only time I've been there during the summer; I was 7 so it was a mini board and doesn't really work for me anymore, but I've got a longboard now. Granted I suck at it but whatever...). I really love Colorado and not because of the laws passed there, but just because the mountains are so goddamn beautiful. Visited Denver before, it seems like the perfect mix of walkable downtown with a big city. Would be awesome to find a job there. Breckenridge is great for snowboarding but I haven't been snowboarding in like 5 years because my family apparently adores Florida so we end up going there 1-3 times a year for the past 5 years; I'd much rather just fucking save up a year or two and spend that vacation money on an awesome weeklong trip to Colorado.

massive paragraph ftw

I dunno I feel like I could use this drunk thread for so much stuff I keep bottled up but I end up talking about my family vacations which only seem boring to me and about fucking computers because that's all I really give a shit about. And clothes but I don't have any money so it's more of a vicarious lifestyle and I just kind of say "man I wish I could have that". I need a job, I've got about $40 left in my bank account but I REALLY don't want to go back to my shitty job working at a restaurant, where they refused to let me work as a server (and make way more money) but didn't flat out tell me, they just made excuses week after week until they started using the "You're going back to college soon" excuse instead. And I had worked there 3 years; frankly I feel fucked over and I don't want to work there at all anymore. I was in there while visiting home one week and they were super friendly and shit like they didn't even realize how much they fucked me over. Course I eat there all the time (and my dad is friends with the owner) so I can't exactly tell them to go fuck themselves. Just make up bullshit about "maybe coming back" but honestly I have no intentions of returning there as an employee (and my parents understand and are acceptable with it.

Shit I've typed so much idk I'm just ranting at this point typing whatever comes to mind. Perhaps we should have a subforum for rant posts like this one or freddy's multipart introspective.

Just gonna close with how much I appreciate all you guys, and while I'm not the most informed or well dressed when it comes to clothes I still like being able to talk about it without being mocked for it. You guys are the best (love)

rjbman

Postby hooplah » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:11 am

holy fuck i'm fucking wired right now

IS ANYONE ELSE AWAKE

hooplah

PreviousNext

Return to Care