[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Off topic

Re: Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Postby can- » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:44 am

I employed a racist accent last night while blacked out and offended one of my boyfriend's best friends.

alcohol abuse is sad and lonely as you progress into your 20s. i can only imagine how bad it is for people like 40 year olds like teck.

can-

Postby shyan » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:56 am

some friends gave another friend some of my dog's medication lol flaxsisters

shyan

Postby brlmski » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:33 pm

company retreat has an open bar but we have a session tomorrow in the AM. is this their way of keeping the bill down??

brlmski

Postby WussWayne » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Surmingisly moy all t th at smashed

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby alby » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:35 am

omg ct haha I never posted on this thread autocorrect saving me u gotta believe

hope everyone r hast a nice night ;)

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Luud » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:45 am

am durnk with some freinds right now and we're all talkign about our ex's and im just so sad about my ex girlfriend i miss her a lot

Luud

Postby lyysander » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:59 am

guess i'm not drunk but i finally had the surgery i've been waiting years for and now im on so much codeine and life is just really beautiful.

lyysander

Postby oldtrailmix » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:35 am

The danger of having no Friday classes. I get drunk three nights a week routinely

This hurts my liver as well as my wallet.

I try not to feel guilty though. Some friends have started a tradition of imbibing on wednesdays - this doesn't hold them up from continuing on through the weekend.

Being drunk 4/7 nights a week, how odd

oldtrailmix

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:32 am

i'm an online teen I am.posting while drunk I lost both of my bandanas (black and green) and i'm real sad abt it also fuck college fuk these people i'm just tryna Make art and hook up with people that i respect why no one understand that!!

edit: I am sorry eberyone

harmsalmon

Postby oldtrailmix » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:13 am

Holy hell I drink a lot.

I left my phone in an uber and had to buy ten dollars in skype credit to call my phone back because I just recently moved, and my girlfriend is gone from me for the weekend.

So I called Okwera, the South Sudanise/Ugandan immigrant with whom I had quite the conversation about African political turmoil, at 4:30 a.m. Only by buying $10 worth of Skype credit. Cause I had no one's phone to borrow.

Technically I called my own phone, but the man's a saint (he works in a rehab center) and picked up just as he was going to bed. To put my mind at ease. So shouts out to Okwera.

The upshot of the evening is that I drank so much, but can't quite break the echelon of being buzzed. My liver must hate me. I'm too high on adrenaline to fall asleep due to losing my phone, and I look forward to meeting up with Okwera tomorrow because that's the most social interaction I will probably get.

If you smoke while drunk, do not buy Marlboro Golds. I smoked eight of the fucking things

edit: Got my phone back! Okwera is the man. He wrote down my address on a napkin and went out of his way during his shift to drop my phone off. Great dude.

oldtrailmix

Postby Ques » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:42 am

does spending my fourth drunk from 12pm to 8pm as opposed to spending it drunk from 8pm to 4am like i usually do signify that i've become an adult

Ques

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:24 am

i blacked out for the first time a week ago and i'm still hearing stories from my friends about what i did that i don't remember – apparently i very deliberately smashed a bottle in someone's apartment and puked like two more times than i remember. i also have no idea how i got home, so i'm really thankful to my friend for helping me out and that no one took serious advantage of me (i lost my credit card and like $12 cash but cancelled the CC before anyone tried to use it).

i'm still lowkey really upset by the whole experience – if i'm an asshole when i'm drunk i can deal, but i want to at least remember it and not feel like it's some Mr. Hyde shit that i feel no connection to because i don't remember it. i was also really sick and lethargic towards the end of the night (that i remember) and i don't want to put myself in a situation where i could have been fucked with and i don't want to depend on others for my "survival". this is complicated by the fact that part of the reason that i drink is for confidence and according to my friend i "ran shit" while i was blacked out.

drank a "responsible" (lol) amount of straight vodka earlier so i guess i'm improving maybe

(someone rename this thread lol i was a lame and wasn't drinking regularly back then)

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:36 pm

I found this thread by searching for "some teen"

If I'm being honest I worry that I drink too much. How much is too much? Is 3-4 liquor drinks 1-2 nights a week too much? Is that alcoholism? I drink for many reasons but one of those is as a solution to mental problems which I know is not healthy but actual solutions take much longer and I'm operating on a very small scale.

Is it better or worse that I do most of my drinking alone? I don't know where or how to draw the line between "I like this because it's fun" and "I'm using this as escapism" kinda stuff.

On a separate note, I'm going to try and contribute more here. I know I don't post too much but visiting Care-Tags daily has become kind of a friends-away-from-friends and I really can't describe how much I value you all and the community we have here. On that note, does anyone have any advice for taking pics with not-great-lighting?

UnwashedMolasses

Postby rjbman » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:35 am

I think that the amount you drink seems plenty normal, but alcoholism, to me, is more about how it affects you. If you feel it's damaging or being used as a patch to escape from stuff, then sure, you can decide to cut back.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby windowflowers » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:21 pm

I was gonna drink a bunch tonight cuz I was feeling shitty and wanted to wallow hard, but I wound up just getting a little drunk by myself and playing kazoo while listening to 808s and heartbreaks and tha carter iii and it's so dumb but honestly I feel really good and it's the best night I've had all week by far

windowflowers

Postby windowflowers » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:41 pm

idk man, I was tryin to be sad but the kazoo just kept it from happening i think

windowflowers

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:41 pm

Went to Madison for Freakfest(Halloween music festival thing at University of Wisconsin) this weekend. Went to a block party thing for most of my Saturday which was fun, but then I proceeded to get a splitting headache and fall asleep on my friends couch a bit after 8. Sucks,missed quite a lot and also apparently snored.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby alby » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:40 pm

also went to freakfest we shoulda met up!!!

woke up this morning to a new note in my phone (always check this since I have drunk ideas). the note says:

joke idea: compare murphey slaw to cole slaw

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby adiabatic » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:31 pm

I had a 'joke' book of Murphy's Laws and other similar laws ("Rule of the Great: Whenever you see someone you deeply admire lost in thought, that person is probably thinking about lunch.")

This entry was also there:

Cole's Law
— Thinly sliced cabbage.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby vgtbls » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:35 am

alby please account for your gross plagiarism

vgtbls

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:48 am

being a 21yo sophomore suckss, i need people to drink with and recommend me good places to drink

on that note FUCK mcfadden's on 42nd and 2nd, trashass bar for dead-end people, no idea why people would settle for mediocrity like that in manhattan

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby rjbman » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:04 am

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Previous

Return to Care