[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Off topic

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Postby SisterRayVU » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 am

EVERYTIME THERE'S A FOOL MOON, HE SINGS ALL NIGHT LONG

TERESA CLOSE THE WINDA

HE'S'A DRIVIN' ME CRAZY!

Well, the youtube thing isn't working so here's the link as a picture.

SisterRayVU

Re: Drunk Thread for Drunk Posting and Nobody Else is Allowe

Postby SisterRayVU » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

Well, the youtube tag is weird!

SisterRayVU

Postby germinal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 pm

what are we meant to do in the drunk thread

germinal
Garminlad

Postby sknss » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:51 pm

WRITE IN ALL CAps and wiht typos

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby germinal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 pm

I HAVE DURNK SOME WIN ETONIGHT

germinal
Garminlad

Postby sknss » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 pm

sknss

Postby germinal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 pm

germinal
Garminlad

Postby can- » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm drinking some pink wine with friends listening to Eric Clapton

can-

Postby starfox64 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:57 am

i just drank a really disappointing beer and i am not sure if i should go out and buy something good or just let it be because i have to get up early tomorrow to catch a flight.

fuck it im getting a beer. and maybe some japanese pringles.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby adhi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 pm

can this just become part drunk posting but also part alcohol related discourse thread? please and thanks.

what are some good vodkas that are as good as grey goose. i absolutely love gg but would try other stuff just cause. i haven't really warmed up to beer much, most of them feel like a chore to drink. same with dark reds but i like pink wine cuz i'm a pussy.

adhi

Postby can- » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm not a fan of gray goose. it's kindve like patron, not a bad product but mostly consumed because of the apparent status it has. personally it's too sweet for me- not as bad as belvedere but still a little sweet and soft on the tongue.

titos is a perfectly good vodka for the price and it's nice to support local.

Russian standard and stolichnaya are my go to's, usually drunk on rocks or with a lemon slice

Smirnoff red is honestly the best bang for your buck. ESP if you are mixing, can't go wrong with it

can-

Postby bels » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:11 pm

I don't like Grey Goose either, created by a marketer so far as I know. He decided to make it in France because he knew people expected things from France to be expensive. His goal was "to become a millionaire" Look it up I might be wrong.

I only drink vodka and one of the things I like best about it is that the top end is largely bollocks. It's not like whiskey or wine where you can pick a price and there's probably a drink there. Once you hit Grey Goose tier you're probably as expensive as it needs to get and then people start doing dumb shit like putting the vodka is a crystal skull bottle or adding gold flakes.

Stoli is a great vodka for the price and honestly if it's on offer I don't feel the need to go anywhere else. I'd say it's better bang for buck than Smirnoff because I don't really like smirnoff neat. I've had some fun vodkas in England that were aged in oak barrels or whatever but they're probably local distilleries you don't have there.

Some of the polish bison grass vodkas are nice and a bit different but i think there's some weird thing where you can't get it in north america.

Just order whatever vodka they have at the bar and keep a bottle of stoli in the freezer. You'll be fine.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm

why do you only drink vodka bela? I didn't really get into it until I started studying Russian to be honest. and I haven't had it neat in a long time. might grab a bottle of stoli and give it a go tonight. as much as I love vodka it'd be the last thing I took straight, would prefer a citrusy tequila, mezcal, or some kind of shit whiskey like Jameson or jack. is vodka part of the persona you try and outwardly project?

in Russia we used to get a bottle of vodka and a couple lemons and chase shots pretty much as quickly as possible. I miss it. also quite fond of the gin bucket

can-

Postby bels » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm

can-

Postby adhi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 pm

i actually enjoyed grey goose because of how smooth it is (and how i can have 5 shots without a hangover, when 2 and a half gets me drunk enough to enjoy myself) not for any status thing. my parents always tell me that cheaper vodka gives them superb hangover and doesn't taste as good so they never drink it. i don't know about the truthiness of that statement but i've never had a hangover so idk. the do pretty well so they can afford humongo handles of gg. my dad also loves tito's... will try that out.

i actually didn't know there was a status thing around it although it's obvious now that you mention it. so i want to find a qual vodka that's enjoyable to drink on or just do shots to get it over with. like the uniqlo of vodka's. patron was the best i've had in my limited experience, and this was without knowing it was patron or that patron was something special or whatever so it was a double blind investigation

adhi

Postby bels » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Stoli is the Uniqlo of vodkas I promise thee.

You probably have a couple of years before you have to worry about hangovers but either way stick to straight vodka for the mildest hangovers possible without abstaining.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby starfox64 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:13 pm

the real key is to avoid any liquor that comes in a plastic bottle

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby hunnish » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Being young helps a bit too. Besides, when buying mid tier liquor most of the cost is for the glass bottle.

hunnish

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 am

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYY

I just wabneted to say I love you guys . Seriously, I;m enjoyin g the shit out of this forum sor far. I've always wanted this style of posting with this kind of people, and everyone's either knolwsgeanvle or willing to learn. It's a lot of fun to be a part of.

I'm lik ethis because I went to a "faNCY nifght" where I once again discovered tht I'm really not comfortable with being complimented on my clothing. I went with trqaditional "nice" shit (sport coat, tie, chinos, all fitting prooperly etc.) and people were saying "oh, you acgually look good" and things like tht and I really don;t want to make it sound like I'm bragging or ANTyinhring. I actually was incredibly insecure growing up due to being pretty weird for a pretty ling time so I'm still not comfotabe with receiving coplemyinetds so I'd rather just dress weird enouhht that nobody understands it enough to comment on it. Like, I feel nice and all when I go traditionally nice, nd I enjoy the compliments ans such, but thast;s not how I want to dress from a day-to0day perspective.

Sorry, I nnnwow this probably isnt' too coherent but I don't feel like spellchecking right now.

Callouts:

Germinal, you seem like a totally knowledfable dude and I appreciate that. I'd love to see more of how you dress but it's cool if you don;'t want to post fits. Also, I sold those EG shorts I bought off you. Sorry. D: I couldn't worl thekm well enough, I just like pants more.

Women on this forum: why no fits? I appreciate the persptecitve on the opinnions ajd =such but it'd still be nice to get some visual diversigication. Shit thst was probably spelled really badly.

Trasjplie (odradek?) I love the things you contribte but it always feels like you popo in aand say domething and pop back iut and I wish you'd stick around for conversations and sucj (although you probably do and I'm jsst spouting crap right now).

Is SisterRayVU on here? i feel like he could cotrubite well,.

Keith and Haydn and Adhi I miss takling to you guys. I wish we could bring back the Skype call (without Zach though, he's a bit of a cunt ain't he). I'm sorry I didn't participate more during the summer.

Which brings up a whole nother pointL: I feel bad because I particiate more while Im in school because I enjoy being social but I'm super comfortablre with being soitary so I dobn't go out of my wayt too hang out with people so I end yp relyng more on the internet for social interaction whihc in a way is okaty because you guys proivide some interesting perspectives that I can't get otherwisew in my day to day life but I feel like apologizing to my frieds because I don't actively try and hang out with them.

I'cve been going through cop binges where I don;'t buy anthing for a while and then I buy a whole bunch of shit. I bought some boots and some kicvks ad some pants and some shirts and stuff and I'm excited and all and I want to post fits but I alsoonly have my phone to do it eith and I dpn' know what to do. Liek Im sure the phone is phine but I wish I had soe way of actually posting hi-def photos or whatever.

It's so hard to detiermine (Shit) determine whehter what I'm buying and derssing as is for the approval of people on the internet or whether it's just what I like. Like, I kow I like it and enjoy wearing it but I don't self-analyze enough to know whether I enjoy it because I think poelpe on the internet will spprove or if I would like it if I didn't have that context. And I actually self-analyze to an incredibly obnozious extent so I purposefgylly avoid it when I can becayse otherwuse I have a tendency to spiral into theese self-redferential black holes where I critivize myself for not being able to takee my own criticizm and shit gets weird really quick and the only thing that pulls me out of is the voice of my beautifuk wonderfu woman. I really really REALLY love this girl guys. She's been with me for more tabn 4 years and she's taught me so much and I've taught her so much and we've got such a gret hthing going. We were long distance (MIAMI TO RROEME GEORGIA) Fotr a while and if that had gobne on longer it might've killed things but really she's incredible. She makes me llaugh when no one else can, she can change my mood with nothing but a facial expression, I spend my nights dreaming of just lying next to her except I produce a lot of pbody heat naturally so typically we can only sniuglle for a biut befire we have to go to separate ebnds of the sheets to go to bed but seriously I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH.

Sorry for the super long post, see youn ing the mornihg/

UnwashedMolasses

Postby sknss » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 am

sknss

Postby hooplah » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:15 pm

is there a definitive cure for hangovers, because I desperately need one

hooplah

Postby bels » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Don't drink lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

j/k but I've had best success with: Eating a big burger + fries before drinking, only drinking vodka, drinking loads of water with the vodka, sleeping long and heavy.

If you wake up hanging nothing can cure you but the hair of the dog, though some people swear by long runs (???)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:20 pm

water followed by coffee, shower, Advil, greasy egg breakfast, brush your teeth, walk around outside and get some fresh air. wear a soft knit to protect you and sweatpants to let the world know you're not playing around. eventually smoke some weed when you are hydrated enough if that's your thing. go hide in a movie theater. if there is some kind of clothing item or other material thing you've been meaning to buy or order, now is the right time. air out your apartment or house and cuddle with whoever is around

a Bloody Mary or mimosa is great but only with brunch with the same people you were with last night. and if you get this far you might as well buy a bottle or two of sweet rose and download a campy movie and find the drinking game for it. I recommend 'Captain Ron'

vicodin, percs, etc will all end a hangover immediately. you can then use your time to reflect on your decisions

can-

Postby hooplah » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:37 pm

hahaha both of you have excellent suggestions. unfortunately I just moved and my refrigerator is completely empty (I'm lucky I even had water lying around); I just ordered some delivery thai. my head feels like shit and my stomach is in knots. pineapple fried rice, do me right

actually thinking about it now, acidic pineapple probably isn't the best thing for me right now. oh well.

hooplah

Postby RycePooding » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:08 pm

ben can you please read this into a voice memo and text it to me. I need it.

RycePooding

Postby bels » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:38 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby milky_funk » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Help. Pls advice.

I may have exposed a secret russian nationalist.

He steals milk and food and says "it's the peoples' milk"

But sometimes he buys me drinks.

What do I do? The safety of my milk is at stake.

Edit: pls respond, he has a mullet

"Which way I fly is hell - myself am hell." - Paradise Lost
milky_funk

Postby Stingray Sam » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Stop being a filthy capitalist and redistribute the food and milk to the people already. "property is theft" - proudhon

Stingray Sam

Postby odradek » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 pm

(shitty american ersatz) oktoberfest(s) is (are) almost self destructive in their suggestion of beer inside your body

odradek

Next

Return to Care