[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Some teen online said I'm lame for posting while drunk

Off topic

Re: Drunk Thread for Drunk Posting and Nobody Else is Allowe

Postby odradek » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 am

think i might need to really cut down on drinking for health reasons and i'm distressed to discover that i'm such a boring person i don't know what to do with the time that'll free up.

odradek

Postby starfox64 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:02 pm

i am having a similar existential crisis. i've cut it down to two nights a week and the rest of the time i just go home after work and watch old simpsons episodes. i lost some weight but i don't know that this is better.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby sknss » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:51 pm

you know you can go to the bar and not drink alcohol

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby Syeknom » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:52 pm

I got to bars constantly and have never drunk alcohol in my life. Bars are fun regardless.

Syeknom

Postby pips » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Yo, how do you manage that? I dont drink but my close friends do and when they go to bars I end up leaving early because I tend to feel sleepy since I'm not drinking.

pips

Postby SteevMike » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm really bad at tolerating drunk people if I'm not drinking.

SteevMike

Postby Syeknom » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Practise (I used to hate drunk people now I either don't care or it amuses me), caffeine and being able to engage in a positive and fun way rather than letting yourself feel bored or whatever. It's a skill in many ways, no idea if it's a useful one though.

Syeknom

Postby midvh » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:14 am

[edited]

Last edited by midvh on Sun May 19, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
midvh

Postby can- » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:31 am

it's water

can-

Postby fechner » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 am

Hi hello how are you all?! Sorry in advance about the typos. You guys are all so cool and knowledgeable and I feel like I want to get to know you all when we all get sent to detention together breakfast club style we can put on our lipstick in creative ways and discuss whether it counts as a talent and if the mood strikes us do a synchronized dance on the library tables and get high. I get things started my name is Bryce and I like music clothing and comedy a lot. I recently started going to therapy for anxiety. IV. Really enjoyed my time here at caretags so far I feel like I should contribute more. You guys are fun fashion friends and I lov touall

fechner

Postby sunblam » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 am

I just danced for an hour on omegle to call me maybe!!!!1!!

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby starfox64 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm not hungover I'm just tired from staying up late drinking.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby suubz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:57 am

Sometimes I feel like not drinking at the bar even though I love drinking just as an exercise in self-control or because I don't feel like spending as much, but at my age my friends and even strangers always give me a hard time If I don't have a drink. Does this ever happen to anyone?

It's not like this is exclusive to one friend group or one location either, it happened to me when I lived in Miami and in India as well as during my times in Europe.

Maybe this will get better as my friends and I grow older, but maybe I really need just stop giving a fuck about what people say.

suubz

Postby Syeknom » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:16 am

Syeknom

Postby odradek » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:06 am

can't hit on my swimmers. just, like, totally verboten.

odradek

Postby can- » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:46 am

I'm at the loosest work event I've ever encountered . like still on the clock as I write this. captain is making off w the chef and I just had to put someone in a cab

can-

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:40 am

had a great night with my friend mark. went to the dan band which i highly recommend. we then went to these bars here that are all owned by the same person we know who is outstanding and got duck and a pint and chatted. we then went to the bar that i had crashed emotionally in and got another pint and met a girl and got her number which was cool but it was awesome because i realized how infatuated with this other girl i am.

bad shit happened but i brought that on myself so i'm over it

overall a great night =]

ramdomthought

Postby hunnish » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:59 am

Went to a friend's apt to celebrate finals week and another friend's birthday. We were just going to hang out but it ended up as 15 really drunk people who were most likely making neighbors very agitated. I chain smoked with some girl outside so I feel bad about that because I try not to smoke too often but it always ends up happening when I drink. We eventually ended up back on campus and went to (snuck in?) to the hot tubs for athletes in the buildings near the practice fields. They also had two saunas (one dry, one humid) and a flatscreen right next to the hot tub (smiling)

This morning I woke up and had a message on grindr from a dude pursuing pastorship who was apparently at the apt last night.

hunnish

Postby purkinje » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:29 pm

why don't they make glow in the dark toilet paper

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:30 pm

butt cancer

ramdomthought

Postby purkinje » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 pm

suffering for success

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby hharrissonn » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 am

i wanted to get drunk and not forget about thiss thread mission accomplished happy 2k14 nerds

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby chilljin » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:09 am

got home at 6am and was in work by 8 aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

chilljin

Postby mofaux » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:19 am

I FEEL LIKE JIMMY DEANS SAUSAGRSE ARE THE BEST SAUGASGAES AND THEU RULE

mofaux

Postby ohnodeadchickens » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Somehow I didn't know there is an open tap for employees at my work until 5 min ago. Is this happening??

ohnodeadchickens

Postby omgimacarrot » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Going to get more alcohol right now and I'm totally going to regret this in the morning. Even though I know none of you, I feel like you influence me more than my real life friends. I want to thank you for evruhtkn you've done in my life. I've never really had a solid group of friends outside of my fraternity and you guys always help me through my depression and anxiety and I appreciate that. I wish I knew you all more and I'll be in San Fran in April but for now thank you.

omgimacarrot

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Why ain't no cute girls fresh on snapping whenever I'm drunk..

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby omgimacarrot » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 am

Fuckkkkkk dun goofed

omgimacarrot

Postby Stingray Sam » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:00 am

guys i had a bunch of booze and i remembered ythis threeadandnim the best wingman vera nd i got jennny and franklin iin my guest room and i ove jesssi sooooooo much and she us the best rppped and fuckinbnpoey in the world she poeming me right now i love all you guys i want to be friends with everyone smilles and ben and belaa and teck and thomas and shchia and everone is sooooooooooool,amazing i love all you guys rj, every one everyone everyor i love mdvh scandinavia i love you all monkeys posts sjuch informatinon and so doessssssss germ and allmyou guyus re the best forum in teh world you area allle te best ane tequila is so a amazing :}}}}}}}}}{}}}:] you guys are so ciiil and i love fasnion but i love jessi more because faashion is sublime lets allfuck to fashion in the hallways deluded granduer i lovea alll you hugys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stingray Sam

Postby Stingray Sam » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:00 am

guys i had a bunch of booze and i remembered ythis threeadandnim the best wingman vera nd i got jennny and franklin iin my guest room and i ove jesssi sooooooo much and she us the best rppped and fuckinbnpoey in the world she poeming me right now i love all you guys i want to be friends with everyone smilles and ben and belaa and teck and thomas and shchia and everone is sooooooooooool,amazing i love all you guys rj, every one everyone everyor i love mdvh scandinavia i love you all monkeys posts sjuch informatinon and so doessssssss germ and allmyou guyus re the best forum in teh world you area allle te best ane tequila is so a amazing :}}}}}}}}}{}}}:] you guys are so ciiil and i love fasnion but i love jessi more because faashion is sublime lets allfuck to fashion in the hallways deluded granduer i lovea alll you hugys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stingray Sam

PreviousNext

Return to Care