[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Silent Sin Festers Defiant

Silent Sin Festers Defiant

Off topic

Silent Sin Festers Defiant

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Woo confession thread! Clothing-related, work-related, life-related, whatever. Share if you care to.

I bought a pair of Bernhard Willhelm x Camper sneakers from Oki-Ni, rationalizing it as a "goal" that I would build up to. And I do love the design/look/idea of the sneakers. But I'm off at college and they're sitting in my room at home unworn because there is literally no way or reason for me to wear them. I fell in lust with their idea and now I'm just gonna sell them on eBay for what will most likely be a substantial loss.

I've got more, but I'll wait to see if anyone else posts cause otherwise it'd get weird quick.

UnwashedMolasses

Re: Silent Sin Festers Defiant

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm

I just sold a bunch of shoes on ebay to pay for some MTM ones and I've actually never worn anything but boots and smart shoes but those look ACE!

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeah, I'll always love the look of them, I just can't justify keeping them. Diniro on Sufu/SF has a similar pair (different model) that he posted in a fantastic fit.

EDIT: Found it.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby germinal » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:30 pm

i saw 2 people wearing variations of those today, one of them was head-to-toe willhelm i think

i thought of ramdom

germinal
Garminlad

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Man, Camper's come a long way.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby hooplah » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:43 pm

life related:

i am going through this weird like... reproductive/maturation/evolutionary phase in my life where... before a dude's life plans or financial stability or success had no bearing on whether i was attracted to him or not. but now i find myself reassured by stable employment, decent cars, #goals, etc.

all culminating in getting a package delivered by a cute fedex guy and me glassdooring the income of fedex couriers

hooplah

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby bels » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 am

bobbin please make a more detailed introduction post I want to know your story.
hooplah I find myself more and more trying to impress girls with my modest #goals #salary etc etc and it makes me want to puke.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby exprof » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 pm

confession:

exprof

Postby pips » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:30 am

I have a massive dislike for Rick geobaskets.

*Had to edit this one for it to not say "geodes."

pips

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Confession: I'm ashamed of the name of this thread, I made it when I thought to be cool here you had to make threads with weird names

UnwashedMolasses

Postby vgtbls » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:46 am

I sleep with socks on

Sorry mom, sorry dad

vgtbls

Postby yoyobeat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:33 pm

I thought that the first Dries van Noten item i saw was made by Notre Dame University

Notre Dame logo

yoyobeat

Postby blanket » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:16 pm

I have a confession to make.

I have been reading your username as TheLouisVuitton for a couple of months now.

I am very sorry and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

blanket

Postby RycePooding » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:03 am

I like that sail song

RycePooding

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 pm

I have a Spotify playlist that only consists of 'sail' by awolnation, 'radioactive' by imagine dragons, and 'too close' by Alex Clare. Im not sure if there's even a proper word for this genre but they're really great songs for when ur road trip is beginning to lose energy. Easy hooks, strong bass, perfect to sing along to.

The confession is that I throw that playlist on like once per day

mc-lunar

Postby chadnik » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:43 pm

my username-related confession: I thought 's username was actually RycePoodling and had something to do with

chadnik

Postby meatjacket » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:02 pm

as "fierce 40-year old white mom" as it seems, i love the gitman snow leopard collar oxford

I can't tell if it's flannel or its fur but I love the texture

meatjacket

Postby AmericanPie » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm

I legitimately enjoy Muzak, elevator music, holding music, stock music, and other uninspired cheesy catchy music. I spend hours upon hours listening to it. I tell people at Muzak's theory of Stimulus Progression and how it's supposed to make people more productive in working, and how Muzak is now owned by a company that provides playlists, visuals, and scents for businesses. I sometimes play elevator music on my college's radio station.

AmericanPie

Postby vgtbls » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:00 pm

I tried taking a picture of what I was wearing for Snapchat while I waitied at Panera. At the last second I noticed a young girl watching me. Then my flash went off. Let the nightmares begin

vgtbls

Postby mahi-mahi » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:44 am

I don't have my learner's permit. I took it 3 times and failed due to nerves. Then I took a class and got certified, and I'm waiting to go sometime, but it's taken somewhat of a back seat because my mom has cancer. I feel like a fucking idiot for not being able to do this.

mahi-mahi

Postby bels » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Every so often I clean my white trainers. Chuck the fabric ones in the washing machine, wipe down the leather ones with leather cream.

Deliberately trashing things is a fake concept

bels
Yung Winona

Postby finolino » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:32 pm

i'm the exact opposite; all my shoes look beat to shit when in reality like three minutes of scrubbing would make them a lot cleaner

wabi-sabi and laziness sometimes go hand in hand

finolino

Return to Care