[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - All is Full of Love

All is Full of Love

Off topic

Re: All is Full of Love

Postby bueno » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Update to post on last page: Saw that girl again, i think it went quite well. Got along nicely even sober so that was nice, lol. She had to leave pretty early due to work early next day unfortunately but will be seeing her again in next few days. :razz:

bueno

Postby YoungCanoeist » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:36 pm

guys i kissed a girl!

YoungCanoeist

Postby YoungCanoeist » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 pm

pic for prawnzee

YoungCanoeist

Postby rjbman » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:47 pm

"Hey wanna go out for coffee or something sometime?"

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby hooplah » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm

you should throw a party or something to take the one-on-one pressure off. that's super easy to do in college. "hey, my friends and i are having a kickback tonight, you should come through"

that way she can bring friends if she wants and it takes pressure off of both of you. it's also easier to act normal/like yourself around your friends than during alone time with person you are interested in

hooplah

Postby YoungCanoeist » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:56 pm

live for the pressure. ask her to get coffee and be fully there with her, and get to know her.

or do the party thing. or something else. whatever you actually want to do.

YoungCanoeist

Postby can- » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:49 pm

I slept w a girl I haven't spoken to in a year, the sex was great and the company's alright but it made me feel so lonely and sad the day after and I don't know why that is. it's still bumming me out

can-

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 pm

This girl started following me on tumblr and we started talking over snapchat. I could easily see that she was interested in me early on and kept chatting with her, even though I wasn't that interested. We used to live 50km away from each other but now we live 260km away from each other. We've met twice for a few hours in the middle of the night on McDonalds at 2am. She has started started saying she likes me etc. and sending me half nude snaps, hearts, kissing smileys etc. I stupidly went on saying I liked her too, but I really like that somebody liked me again after a long time of self-hatred. Now she has talked about I go visit her and she wants to have sex etc. and so do I, but she seems really interested in me and I really don't like this "Long distance shit where we can only meet hopefully once a month until summer vacation" situation. I think atleast 3-4 times a day that I should cut it off but I don't want to be a dick. Perhaps it's just me being afraid, but I don't know. That's why I'm writing here.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby bueno » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Seeing this girl at the moment, but it's a bit strange because she goes to a different uni and so we don't have any mutual friends right now. I'm not really complaining as i like being with her but it just seems slightly odd...? I dunno, probably overthinking something that needn't even be thought about.

bueno

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:16 pm

What's everyone doing for Valentine's Day-cum-Feburary 14?

Do you hate it? Do you love it? Are you a hopeless romantic? Disney princess?

I'm going to a computer science conference (lol) and then to an opera, alone. Original plans were to go out with my fellow single friends for "Gallontines" Day, but alas, everyone single person I know has someone managed to find someone to spend February 14th with.

sparkyoriental

Postby hooplah » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm

lol they celebrate galentine's day in parks and rec

korean tradition for single people is to eat jjajangmyun on black day (april 14), in america i think a lot of single korean-americans eat it on valentine's day with friends

i'm going to dinner and hopefully going to see the lego movie (lol i'm really excited for the lego movie)

two of my girl friends want to get together tonight and bake cookies and cakes for valentine's day. i'm not really a mushy sentimental romantic though. might make pink fortune cookies with silly fortunes inside and have one thrown in there that says "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IN SEVEN DAYS"

hooplah

Postby hunnish » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:21 pm

My friend and I decided to drink a box of wine together and complain about our privileges.

I've been whatevering a guy recently but I doubt we'll hang out due to the stigma of ULTRA ROMANCE on Valentine's Day. Maybe we'll just play ping pong.

hunnish

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 pm

So I talked with the girl I'm ~seeing~ and let out my doubts and thoughts. She cried a lot but I came to realise that most of it was just the fear of coming home to her, meeting her family and friends along with this being more serious than I imagined, considered we found each other over tumblr. Everytime I think of it, I think it's quite ridiculous to think about, but if I had to meet any person over the internet and started dating her, then it would be her (smiling) We talked some more about how we could work this out, and that we would try see each other once a month and then hang out at Roskilde Festival in the beginning of the sumer, along with her staying at my place for a few weeks of the summer. She might move to a different city than me and I might move to Copenhagen, but we'll try figure it out. We agreed to not plan so far ahead, since we can't really know what will happend and it has left me worryless (smiling)

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby ramseames » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Paid like $50 for some delivery service in Van to send her a few roses since I obviously can't do it myself. Might have a skype date on the morning of the 15th (UTC+9) before I check out of my hotel and head to NRT

ramseames

Postby balloons » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:18 am

don't have a car so I'm having one of her friends steal her car keys for me while they have class in the morning. then I'll go put the seats down and fill the trunkspace with pillows/blankets/christmas lights. we'll probably listen to mac demarco () and later get fast food, maybe do that cheesy thing where you get a milkshake and 2 straws, idk

I hope she digs it. friend of mine is going all out w/ his girlfriend - suit to school, swanky dinner reservation, etc. I don't rly have the means/funds to do that though, so I'm a lil nervous regarding how we'll stack up next to other couples (not that I particularly care about what they do or how I/we/our date stacks up against them/theirs, but moreso bc I don't want to feel like my girlfriend will go home and wistfully like other couples' instagrams or facebook posts and wish I had put in more effort)

gonna wear my only oxford shirt - fortunate that it happens to be pink.

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby chilljin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:23 am

im gonna get high and get a two dominos pizzas and eat them myself

chilljin

Postby silvaeri » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:39 am

We're going out to a nice-ish dinner at a cafe/restaurant because I've never really done anything special for valentines day. Last year we had only just started dating so we hung out at her house and drank beers. She's not super into the whole doing things tons of things for valentines day (me either really) so we'll probably just go home after dinner and drink beers and watch netflix.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby YoungCanoeist » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:09 pm

was gonna go Weed Dating at the organic farm here (like speed dating + weeding a bed of veggies) with a lovely bunch of friends but i have class. there's kind of a lady (the one i kissed one thread page back) so i might spend some time with her but nothing special, we're not really dating or anything just yet. my other friends are doing some sort of girl's day and my roommate is leaving so i'll just bum around, read, talk with people, and get wine drunk!

YoungCanoeist

Postby prawnzee » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:09 pm

I sent a valentine's day card :cool:

prawnzee

Postby Mippipopolous » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:34 pm

I'd been planning on going home for the weekend and hadn't remembered it was Valentine's Day, don't particularly have hopes for plans at the moment so that's fine. I guess when I get home I'll get a 20 piece of Chicken McNuggets from McDonald's and watch Pushing Daisies with my cat. Hopefully the remorse/delight from eating 20 McNuggets will overshadow all else. It usually does.

Mippipopolous

Postby swatfishy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 am

hopefully gunna ask this girl out tomorrow right after i have to give a presentation for a class so double the nerves wahoo

unrelated: http://xkcd.com/1325/

swatfishy

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:44 am

Hopefully this doesn't ruin the surprise, anyways my card

Stingray Sam

Postby smiles » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:00 am

My girlfriend's grandfather passed away this week so she's home for the funeral and I think I got food poisoning so yeah not a great day.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby odradek » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 am

odradek

Postby lostie » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Last edited by lostie on Sun May 05, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lostie

Postby lostie » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:24 pm

not sure if you were jk or not but there are food coloring sprays

lostie

Postby midvh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 pm

[edited]

Last edited by midvh on Sun May 19, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
midvh

Postby ramseames » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Flower dude came right near the end of our Skype date. Look on her face made it totally worth it.

ramseames

Postby ballast » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:38 pm

i think i just got broken up with. she's coming by tonight to pick up her stuff, and drop mine off. wish i had someone else to talk to but the majority of my friends are her friends and vice versa. wish it ended with anger and yelling, but it was just sad and a little bit coldly clinical at the end as our walls of hurt went up.

feel really tired and sad, but i have work and work meetings so no time to take a sadnap.

ballast

Postby ballast » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

hm, looks like i can't edit my old posts. but update, we made up over the weekend over some long talks. looks like we both have some work to do but that's how relationships are. hope things only get stronger from here on out.

thanks for the support, guys, i really appreciate it (smiling)

ballast

PreviousNext

Return to Care