[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - All is Full of Love

All is Full of Love

Off topic

Re: All is Full of Love

Postby silvaeri » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:53 pm

edit; double post. i can't forums.

Last edited by silvaeri on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby silvaeri » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Well, just got broken up with. Feeling really shitty right now, came at a really bad stressful time and is just one more thing going wrong. Alternating between being curled up in a ball on my bed, and feeling numb to just about everything. just feeling really fucking hurt and sad and fuck this this sucks. goddamn.

probably going to spend money that i shouldn't on clothes because retail therapy

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby verilyvert » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:08 am

verilyvert

Postby chilljin » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:38 am

sometimes u just need a cuddle (smiling)

chilljin

Postby silvaeri » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:08 pm

thanks for the support everyone, care-tags is great and caring!

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby iamacyborg » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:32 pm

I just remembered I got drunk earlier in the week and ordered some flowers to be delivered to my ex, they'll be getting delivered tomorrow. :s

iamacyborg

Postby schiaparelli » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:32 pm

i feel silly posting this because two posts ago on c-t was me talking about a recent breakup

but i'm dating a dude now who makes cheesecake brownies and is as enthusiastic as i am. it's nice. i met him last fall (friend of a friend) and thought "wow, he's adorable" and then i proceeded to not see him again until this year, when we sat near each other in lecture and i asked a q about something on the board, and then we ended up doing homework together, and hanging out a ton, and doing a lot of calligraphy and cooking.

schiaparelli

Postby g2x222 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:35 pm

g2x222

Postby iamacyborg » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:39 pm

For those wanting updates, she told me via Whatsapp that I was "ruining her present", and that I shouldn't contact her again in any way.

At least now I'm totally over the whole thing.

iamacyborg

Postby purkinje » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Seeing a really great girl for the first time after being in a kind of messed up relationship back in September. It's nice having someone who cares about you like that. She's really good at baking and wears acne. Her dad has three pairs of the exact same redwings.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby smiles » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:52 am

post to rep ratio very powerful. That's cause he's a cool guy.

Yay kyung! :woop:

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby exprof » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:49 am

Bumping this post so feeltalk thread can remain the thread about nothing

exprof

Postby can- » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:55 am

does anyone finds a 6'4 woman who looks like Charlotte in SATC and is emotionally available plz send her my way

can-

Postby purkinje » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:02 pm

we stopped seeing each other a short while ago, but it was mutual and relatively painless. We're still friends (smiling)

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby zayg » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Probably no real reason to talk about this, but I found it interesting. My best friend's little brother went off to college last year. He goes to Norwich and is doing officer training for the Navy. Meets a girl (a civilian, he wouldn't even bother if she wasn't) who happens to be local to our hometown. Dude seems pretty happy about it, and I'm glad he got a cute girlfriend...but her mom will barely let her even see him.

Supposedly she is allowed to see him once a week, despite what preoccupations she may have, and only until 9 pm at the latest. This is someone who is legally an adult. I feel bad and worry for the poor kid that his relationship is going to get sabotaged by his girlfriend's mother. I feel bad for her too as she isn't even being allowed to make her own decisions.

zayg

Postby chadnik » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:31 pm

seeking advice from people who are or have been in open relationships while living with their primary partner. please PM me if you're willing/able, it'd be much appreciated

chadnik

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:07 pm

hello caretags feeling gurus

is there a rule of thumb for how long after a relationship you should try asking someone else out? I've only been single for a bit more than a month (but it feels like a lot longer) after a 2.75 year relationship but I'm thinking about asking a girl i've been friends with for a while to a show in december. Is that a really bad idea? I never really did the whole rebound thing or whatever so is this maybe just me wanting intimacy? There was some fairly heavy flirting going on last time we saw each other which is the only reason i would feel comfortable even asking

maybe i'll just go with someone else.

mc-lunar

Postby kyung » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:20 pm

i don't think there's anything wrong with craving intimacy (i think we all have to a certain extent)

not wanting to hurt feelings (ie. your ex) is good and all but your feelings are your feelings. ask this girl out and have some fun! if things progress from there you need to know what you want out of it and relay that to her before you become any more invested.

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:00 am

Oh for clarity I don't really give a shit about her feelings since I'm like 98% sure she had already moved on by the time she actually broke up with me, physically and emotionally.

I guess I'm just wondering if the people who were mutual friends / knew me for so long as part of that relationship would think less of me for "moving on" so quickly cause I really don't know what the social etiquette is in this situation.

Typing it out like that makes it seem a bit like that doesn't even matter v much

mc-lunar

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:20 pm

recent break up hasn't been treating me well. been about a month and a half since then.

lot of my social life revolved around her so i've been trying to go out more otherwise, parties and stuff mostly since there's really nothing else to do in my town. have tried to talk to girls but pretty much all my encounters with them since then have just made me feel incredibly inadequate. not even really that into the idea of random hook ups, it's just the fact that i'm incapable of catching a girl's interest at parties feels awful. also i've said this lots but things like tinder are very useless and soul-crushing to me.

my ex was my only real relationship and i'm not entirely sure how it even happened. after knowing her for a few years (and having been previously rejected) she just decided she liked me all of a sudden. we didn't really talk very much or hang out at all either until she decided she was interested in me. relationship kinda ended similarly, she just sort of decided she didn't really like me that much any more after about a year and a half of being together. both of these things came out of nowhere.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby JewTurk » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:11 pm

I hadn't posted on here, but a little over a month ago I broke up with my gf (of two years... still very happy with the relationship, positive experience) just because we were both pretty blunt about going separate ways for college and the passion just kind of died really quickly and neither of us were enjoying the time we spent together. It was a very amiable break up, good terms all around.

And I've honestly never felt better. I get to be sporadic, I can drive downtown at midnight with this girl and people watch and look at the city lights from Mt. Lemon or go to some rinky dink 24hr cafe and just relax and enjoy good company... Things have been so great with this girl, I've known her for quite a while and I'm now getting very close with her. I can show up to school and be like "hey I got us two tickets to blah blah blah, lets make it a night out" or we just show up at each other's house and watch a movie then do homework together and eat shitty homemade food...

I'm hoping I can just enjoy the relationship as something purely platonic so when college comes it isn't as emotional to separate, but who knows.

JewTurk

Postby danaleldey » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:38 am

so i'm kinda new here so it feels kinda weird to post but i've never rreallyy told anyone this before...

so senior year of highschool, dated this girl for a couple of months and broke up and never really talked to her again. after the break up, i started talking to one of my good lady friends and over the course of months i started to develop feelings for her. fast forward to like, beginning of april of this yr (still fking in love with this chick), she got invited to my friend group cause one of the guy's girlfriend's was her co worker and she felt bad that she was the only girl in our group so she invited her in the friend group.

fastforward a month later, find out one of the guys(not the guy with the girlfriend, one of my bestfriends) starts talking to her. i find out and im like WTF???? and he knew i was in love with this chick for like forever. so i talk to him 1 on 1 and im like dude how can you do this to me. and his response, "just kinda happened i guess" and i was still kinda mad but then again it was my fault cause i didn't try shit with her cause i was scared. so a couple days after that, i have a talk with the girl and i basically tell her how i felt and how i was madly inlove with her and she just thought of me as a brother.... *my fking feels*. but ended up being a good conversation and i really needed to hear what she had said.

so probably within a month, the friend group kinda dies down cause my other friends thought my bestfriend was an ass cause of what happened so no one really talks to anyone anymore, and i still kinda hate him tbh. but after the talk, i kinda got over her.

fastforward until june.... i have a gf now. :woop: (wont tell u how that happened cause i dont wanna make this longer than it already is). while dating this girl, i liked her a lot for the first month and a half ish, got into a really big argument and then i kind of realized i didn't wanna be with her anymore. she's a very emotional girl so telling her i didn't wanna be with her was gonna kill her, so i didn't have the balls to breakup with her. so the girl i liked previously, i see two days a week because of class, and during this time, i just randomly felt so inlove with her again. so after the whole argument with current gf, everything is going well....but, still inlove with other girl. what???? contemplating breaking up with current gf cause in love with other girl but i couldnt....

fastforward current time....so i've been dating current girlfriend little over 5 months and we're inlove and i don't see myself leaving her at all. the problem is...i'm still inlove with the other girl......and i dont want to be, and i don't really wanna shut her out of my life too....

has this happened to anyone before? being inlove with 2 people at the same time?? and sorry this post is so long ;-;

ps: im a terrible writer and i will not be offended if tell me you have trouble reading this

danaleldey

Postby rjbman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:53 am

Usually sentences start with capital letters. The More You Know...

Honestly from what you've written it sounds like you're with the current girl for convenience, which isn't really a good situation for either of you. You aren't pursuing a meaningful relationship, and she's stuck in a relationship that ultimately is going nowhere.

On the other hand, the other girl has straight up told you she's not interested in you. So regardless of your feelings towards her, nothing is going to happen with that. And I know it's easy to say stuff like "Well, if I keep trying, maybe she'll eventually love me back.", but you don't want to be in a relationship that's so one-sided (e.g. your current relationship). So I think a little introspection and reflecting on what you really want out of both of these relationships is necessary.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby bels » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:08 am

How much better than your previous relationship should your new one be.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby prawnzee » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:52 am

this is the perfect place to post this

EQUAL MARRIAGE RIGHTS ARE A GO IN FINLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prawnzee

Postby schiaparelli » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:39 pm

boyf and i had a conversation and realized we've both been feeling suffocated by the relationship. too much time with and around each other. it's affecting our academics and other friendships. but!—we had a good conversation about it that ended without bitterness and with a lot of hope. i need to force myself to not spend so much time with him, which is hard, but it'll be healthier for both of us.

i'm feeling good about it.

schiaparelli

Postby AmericanPie » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Got a date tonight and I'm having a good hair day today. Feeling surprisingly good about it, not as much anxiety as I was expecting. Super excited to see her band and hear her play music. Wish me luck!

AmericanPie

Postby AmericanPie » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:42 pm

It went well. Admittedly, I went to one of her shows, and I wasn't exactly expecting a jazz quintet in a venue so small that the 12 people there almost filled the whole place. It was a fun show, but I only really had a little bit of time to see her before and after her set, since I decided to (not sure if this was smart or stupid) go home to finish up some essays due and study a bit for a final exam that was this morning. But we're making plans to meet up some time when she's not on stage.

AmericanPie

Postby Landscape » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:57 am

Haven't been that active on here, but still feel like I just want to share it, may be a bit rambling.

I've been a bit unsure where I've been standing with a girl, but we did kiss at a party, so I decided to ask her out for a cop of coffee, however the following week neither of us really had the time, and she said the week after (next week) would be better, so I asked if it should be Wednesday, she replied if I meant this week, and I said I meant the week after that. The weird thing is she never replied, so originally I planned on writing her today to see if we had a date on Wednesday, but now I just don't know if I feel up to it. I'm writing a really important assignment for school for the next few weeks, and I'm just not sure if I'd rather just focus on this assignment and leave any emotional stress out till later, but at the same time I don't want to lose the chance.

Landscape

Postby Landscape » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks for the input I think you're probably right, so I feel like it was a good decision to ask her even though she said no. Tbh it doesn't feel that bad afterwards so I guess it's nice to overcome a fear of rejection/embarrassment as well. Would've been cool if she just said no the first time, but perhaps I just didn't get the hint :???:

Landscape

PreviousNext

Return to Care