[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Photography thread

Photography thread

Off topic

Re: Photography thread

Postby deadkitty » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

deadkitty

Postby nevergreen » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:23 pm

while none of these are technically amazing shots, i wanted to share some of the most gorgeous views i've had the pleasure of seeing in the past couple weeks (smiling)

(my phone is like 60% pictures of the sky :x)

nevergreen

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Ive been neglecting my digital camera with all the film ive been shooting, but here are some recents. I need to get another lens so i can stop having to switch between my cameras

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby alby » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:36 pm

some pics I took today while in Boston

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby JewTurk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:12 am

One of my favorite shots from my first roll of film. More than half of it was just personal photographs, not really trying to compose well/taking pictures of friends/SO. But I really enjoy landscape shots, I've got a few spots in mind that I'm going to go by next time I get a free night that I can get out before the sunset finishes.

Sunsets are cool af.

e:
Others from camping

lol @ my shitty scanner, gotta look into finding somewhere to digitize them better.

JewTurk

Postby bikesarecool » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:52 am

trying to get back into it~

bikesarecool

Postby zayg » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:37 pm

working on a book keep your eyes out

lots of photos incoming, oldest to newest

zayg

Postby alby » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Anyone have a Fuji Instax Mini/210 at all? Thinking about getting one of them as a gift, and not sure which would be better.

Alternatively I could I get a polaroid camera, though the film is really expensive and the cameras are kind of bulky.

alby

Postby mittens » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Last edited by mittens on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mittens

Postby CMYK » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Bought a Yashica Electro 35. Can't wait to take it with me to England next week

CMYK

Postby jrisk » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:09 pm

I've got a fuji instax 50s which I very much like. can't go wrong with any of the instax cameras. The higher the number, the more features. Plus, the 210 shoots on wider film. Instax is great because the film is cheap and almost foolproof to shoot. Polaroid cameras are super cheap (i've found dozens at thrift stores) and have great nostalgic factor. Impossible Film is the only reliable way to get film for polaroids and it's ridiculously expensive and unreliable. It's fun to experiment with though!

talking about sx-70s, here's my baby:

jrisk

Postby asianfuntime » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:21 pm

more iphone stuff, a few weeks back with my brother when we went camping near the buffalo river

horseshoe ranch is a beautiful sight

asianfuntime

Postby aliencomingin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:51 am

took this at archive melbourne and slapped on a tilt shift filter

aliencomingin

Postby alby » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:58 pm

museum of science and industry yesterday

alby

Postby eyealt » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Office windows at night.

eyealt

Postby JewTurk » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Some shots from the Swans concert that turned out decent I thought.

Also think I'm gonna start collecting photos of some close friends while they eat food at misc places, I've got probably 20 of my SO but I figured I could expand the awk-candid shots to my circle of friends.

And Sylvan Esso was cool as heck, cool chick for sure, cute couple.

Some shots from a surprise birthday party I threw

Film is really fun, got these scanned at the photo lab for free w/order of prints which is nice. Looking into developing my next roll by myself, it'll be black and white.

JewTurk

Postby jamesaanderson » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Took some close-ups of my jeans recently (reversed my 50mm lens)

jamesaanderson

Postby midvh » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:10 am

Anyone here who has an opinion about the X-E2? I would like to try one with my M-mount lenses, but I don't know if I'm going to hate the evf.... I would love to buy a M9, but, u know €€€€€€€

midvh

Postby JewTurk » Thu May 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Recommendations for books about photography in general? Could be specifics like different methods for obtaining certain effects or general advice on composing good shots etc.

Just looking for some stuff to keep me busy for the next month with this bridge program.

JewTurk

Postby zayg » Mon May 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Went to Newport yesterday. I don't know if other coastal areas are like this right now, but the coast of Rhode Island is about 30 degrees cooler and ridiculously foggy when compared to a few miles inward. Stupid me only brought my phone despite my friend telling me to go back and grab my camera a minute after we left though...

zayg

Postby pollen » Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 am

Hey guys, haven't been around care tags in a while but i thought i would share small assortment of some recent work. Everything here is shot with a Leica M6 and 35 summicron ASPH.

my insta is if any one cares

Sent from my iPhone

pollen

Postby JewTurk » Wed May 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Weird-ass co-op cafe that's open 24/7.

Cute little trade-in only bookstore.

Sushiiiii.

This last roll was kind of a bummer. My friend was checking out my camera when I went to the restroom and she accidentally opened the back and exposed a bunch of the film. Only lost 6-7 shots and a few had some bad exposure on them as well but most of the ones I wanted ended up being fine.

I got the info of a guy in Tucson who still makes tintype photographs or something of the sort. He has a super cute darkroom of his own and has an encyclopedia's worth of info. I only got to talk with him for an hour or so but he invited me to spend the day with him next time I was free to hear about all of his gear and take me through his dark room process. Really cool guy.

JewTurk

Postby JewTurk » Tue May 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Sabino Canyon

Usually better to go right after winter when the falls are a bit more lively, still a fun hike.

Biosphere 2

Tropical biome humid af

JewTurk

Postby cmtt » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:21 pm

--

Last edited by cmtt on Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
cmtt

Postby bikesarecool » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:10 am

i've been mostly hanging out with [and taking photos of] my friends. i'll be moving across the country in 7 weeks and i'll miss them dearly..

bikesarecool

Postby evilfriends » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:57 am

I don't really have any idea about photography but sometimes I take pictures that I like

this one was taken on vacation in Croatia, beatufiul country

this is a tiny forest behind my house that I used to spend a lot of time in hanging out and thinking

evilfriends

Postby fun_yunchables » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:31 am

hey guys

been shooting film mostly
got some portra and superia scans here, 400asa, shot on an yashica e35gs
surprise person yall might know, mr. celladore makes an appearance

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby asianfuntime » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:58 pm

time for another iphone series, this time in nyc from a month ago

I'd like to thank my friend for being a good model

asianfuntime

Postby vice » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:18 pm

resurrecting this thread with some recent decent iphone photography

vice

Postby YoungCanoeist » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:36 am

This is a picture I took, one that's very special to me.

Last edited by YoungCanoeist on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
YoungCanoeist

PreviousNext

Return to Care