[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hangout/podcast: Which V-Neck Cardigan Should I Wear Today

Hangout/podcast: Which V-Neck Cardigan Should I Wear Today

Off topic

Re: Hangout/podcast: Which V-Neck Cardigan Should I Wear To

Postby teck » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Started from the bottom and now we arrived at a better place after hard work and diligence.

We're doing an anniversary special! We're opening it up to a larger group of folks. Topics tbd. Prizes non-existent. Fun guaranteed. We're looking to have 4-5 guests (along with and .

Let us know your availability for weeknights and weekends. The Podcast Krew are based generally US East Coast.

Gotta read the Care Tags (TM)

teck

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:29 pm

:woop: Just finished the tacticool podcast. I really wish I could have contributed a bit to that one

BIGBEE

Postby germinal » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:02 pm

mod caste
RJBMAN: Listen up you absolute fuck if you fuck this up one more time I'll...
TECK "NICAL PROBLEMS": ahem ahem hello and welcome to the care tags pod cast show first anniversary jamboree with, uh, SPECIAL GUEST 1 and OTHER GUESTS.
GARY "SPECIAL GUEST 1" GREGORY: Oi oi
OTHER GUESTS: Hi
TECK "NICOLOR": I was in THE LAB working on some fresh beatz and ironing my shirtz when it dawned on me that music and fashion are linked somehow
GARY "SPECIAL GUEST 1" GREGOry: Me and the Lads luv going down to the pub, sinking a few snakebites, and scouting for honeys. You betta believe this is accompanied with the propa clothes, and the propa choons courtesy of Lad Musicians such as KASABIAN, THE TWANG, and HARD FI.
OTHer GUESTS: We're living for the weekend!
TECK "NOCRAT": Speaking of weak ends har har that's all we've got time for: keep reading those care tags!
RJBMAN: ...

germinal
Garminlad

Postby teck » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks for the support guys. We'll be reaching out to guests this week or next!

teck

Postby bels » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:53 am

Gagging for this shit.

need to do another GUERILLA PODCAST with the UK crew too I think. Bela vs Maj ultimate no cop fisticuff showdown, the prodigal son returns, the betrayer vs the bastion.

Intermission ft Veiled Heckawheel on why you can't put OL on a rack next to Craig Green.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rjbman » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey folks! Sorry we've been gone for so long... we're back with a new episode featuring , , and on The Care-tags Show's first anniversary podcast special!

, or .

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Iliam » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:42 am

Links to some of the things discussed:

- 's and her great posts about , and
- On internet fashion 'progression': it's worth taking a look at the (scroll down a bit)
-
-
- and the Dana Lee
- and
- 's , and

Favourite Threads:
- (exercise thread)
- (gaming thread)
-

Iliam

Postby teck » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:11 am

Hey team!

New year, new podcasts.

We're reaching out to a few people to get things cooking further down, but we're eager to get things started right quick with a nice and easy interview/hang out. Anyone free week of Jan 19? You'll need a good internet connection, a quiet spot to talk, a mic, and some opinions. The Care Tags podcast crew is based generally East Coast of USA and we usually record 6pm-9pm or so East Coast USA time.

Can't wait to hear from everyone.

teck

Postby rjbman » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey guys, so we had a few kinks that ended up making this take a bit longer than expected to get out. Check it out and let us know what you think!

rjbman

Postby Iliam » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:38 am

Links to some of the things discussed in the podcast:

-
-
-
-

(the Thom Browne thread)
's

Iliam

Postby eufemism » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:48 pm

pissed at myself for missing the recording. someone let me jump on the next one.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby AmericanPie » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:12 pm

What's the music that plays at the beginning and end of the show, and is there somewhere I could download it?

AmericanPie

Postby rjbman » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Just some Creative Commons music I found the first time we were making a podcast.

rjbman

Postby mike868y » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:47 pm

show was great guys, thank you! keep up the hard work, it's appreciated.

wtb: xs EG navy tropical wool andover, grey wool hartford jacket, wool glen check andover, brown cord andover, b2b in brown/navy twill plaid, sz8.5 yuteken peanut suede/crepe sole loafers, size 27/28 unis gio skinny
mike868y

Postby teck » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:36 am

Recorded an EPIC set of podcasts this weekend with and . These two were laying down such crazy knowledge we're going to have our first ever Care Tags Show Double Header. We tackle megabrands, Craig Green and post-Craig Green, internships, and why SLP is the best thing ever.

As always shouts to for holding it down on the hosting, and for being our man behind the podcast. It's a lot of content, so the episodes will be dropping in sequence. We're aiming for this weekend and next weekend. Thanks for the patience.

Thanks everyone for all the love and support.

teck

Postby rjbman » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:57 am

hey yall sorry some personal stuff caught up with me this week (nothing bad, I promise) so I havent been able to edit them and get them in. I'm on break next week though so expect a double drop over the next week or so.

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

It features our very own and going on crazy in-depth talks about Craig Green and related designers.

The following links might help you out a lot as you listen (thanks to for compiling this!):

Celine / Schiaparelli’s blog Double Plus Lovely: http://www.doublepluslovely.com/

Craig Green’s M.A. Collection (Slides 181-197): http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashion ... llection/2

Rory Parnell-Mooney & Nicomede Talavera AW15 MAN Shows: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1876&p=51148&hilit=nicomede#p51148

Andrea Jiapei Li AW15: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1994

Undercover “She Brings The Rain”: https://thehunt.insnw.net/app/public/sy ... 3d9071.jpg

Ximon Lee AW15: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1995

rjbman

Postby jrisk » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 am

This was an amazing podcast ya'll. I could listen to and talk all day long about craig green and the uses of typography by designers. Can hardly wait for the next episode.

jrisk

Postby rjbman » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Part two is up, featuring and going HAM on fashion houses.

rjbman

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm

bbc code can die

i miss you
we miss you

Last edited by BIGBEE on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:44 pm

neg me again heckawheel see what happens

BIGBEE

Postby rjbman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Featuring of talking about the struggles of starting up a blog, Thom Browne and the Thom Browne aesthetic, and Houston fashion.

rjbman

Postby meatjacket » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:35 am

listening to the podcast, pretty sure when i met Tim, it was a summer houston meet and i was wearing 21oz jeans lol

meatjacket

Postby eufemism » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:29 pm

another pod coming soon? I missed recording on one of the past ones but I'd still be down for being on one

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby germinal » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:41 pm

the podcast (if indeed you can so call such a disturbing and crazed monologue) that bela made during the darkest moments of eric lampton is still yet to surface

germinal
Garminlad

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Featuring none other than our first guest ever, !!!!

rjbman

Postby bels » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:41 am

Looking forward to the Slow-Tek ARG.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rjbman » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm

We're kicking off season 2! This first tidbit features and , with a full-length podcast in production, available shortly.

edit fixed link, sorry

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:21 pm

! If you hadn't guessed based on the guest list, it's about Engineered Garments. Featuring and

rjbman

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Link Dump

Images linked and spoilered for your convenience.

UnwashedMolasses

PreviousNext

Return to Care